• 1,510 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    An institution in American rock music, the Grateful Dead continue to surprise the ears with new arrangements and altered styles. If their playing continues with the force that was heard in San Bernardino, the spirit of the Dead will live on. - Sun Telegram

We are more than pleased to kick off this year's Dave's Picks series with the much requested and quite spirited complete performance from Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA 2/26/77. The Swing ’77 show was a unique beast, unlike any others from this era: as the band’s first concert of the year, it bridged the gap between the new and re-emerging sound of the returning 1976 Grateful Dead and the precision excellence of the spring ’77 Dead. Debuting two of their most intricately crafted songs of the 1970s, “Terrapin Station” (to open, no less!) and “Estimated Prophet,” the Dead demonstrated right from the start of this new touring year that they were not going to be a nostalgia act; they were going to be as adventurous and ambitious as they were at any time in their career.

Join the adventure as they soar through tried and true ("Playing In The Band," "Tennessee Jed"), well-loved covers ("Mama Tried," "Samson and Delilah," "Dancing In the Street"), and epic new jams.

Rounded out with three songs from Santa Barbara, CA 2/27/77, this one was recorded by Betty Cantor-Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Dave's Picks Volume 29 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • deadheadwalking
    Default Avatar

Still available??? Would be awesome for a gift!!

• Diggey
    Default Avatar

I hope I'm not breaking any rules and can delete this if I am. I have some Dead cds and Dave's Picks for sale and wanted to put them up here. I'm not trying to get rich, just movin' out some clutter. Send me a message and payPal preferred. shipping is included for all of them listed. Thanks

San Francisco, The Warfield 10/9 and 10/10/80- Record Store Day CD- $16 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 27- Boise State U, 9/2/83- $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 28- Capital Theater, Passaic, NJ, 6/17/76 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 29- Swing Auditorium, San Bernadino, Ca, 2/26/77 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Fillmore East, NY, 1/2/70 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Bonus CD- Fillmore East, NY, 1/3/70 - $30 shipping included

• spaulmcmurry
    Default Avatar

Any chance that extra of 29 is still available?

• Diggey
    Default Avatar

Hey all, if you missed this release, I have one available. $25 plus shipping. Send me a PM.

• Lovemygirl

...see you guys later Aligator! 😉
    🙏❤️😎

• nitecat

Yes thanks to all for making this a great thread. Furthur!

• JimInMD

The more things change.. the more they remain the same.
    Be good all, I hope things equalize on the DaP 30 thread.

Seriously, here's to humanity, civility, good karma and doing, and saying, things that help us all.

• Sixtus_

Right on Uncle Sam
    I'd think most may agree, this thread helped get our collective mojo back.
    Whether it was the awesomeness of the 'Schwiiiing' or just that the time was right, the metamorphosis is hard to ignore. I trust it will carry over with the momentum in tow aiming at the prime time rockabilly-fest in 2/3/70.

Peace All
    Sixtus

• unkle sam

Thanks everyone for making this a great forum to be a part of and to read thru, this was a good one. Now, on to 1/2>3/70 #30.

• hbob1995

So we still don't have a track listing for this. Weird.
    The guessing is killing me! Lol

Rock on

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

An institution in American rock music, the Grateful Dead continue to surprise the ears with new arrangements and altered styles. If their playing continues with the force that was heard in San Bernardino, the spirit of the Dead will live on. - Sun Telegram

We are more than pleased to kick off this year's Dave's Picks series with the much requested and quite spirited complete performance from Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA 2/26/77. The Swing ’77 show was a unique beast, unlike any others from this era: as the band’s first concert of the year, it bridged the gap between the new and re-emerging sound of the returning 1976 Grateful Dead and the precision excellence of the spring ’77 Dead. Debuting two of their most intricately crafted songs of the 1970s, “Terrapin Station” (to open, no less!) and “Estimated Prophet,” the Dead demonstrated right from the start of this new touring year that they were not going to be a nostalgia act; they were going to be as adventurous and ambitious as they were at any time in their career.

Join the adventure as they soar through tried and true ("Playing In The Band," "Tennessee Jed"), well-loved covers ("Mama Tried," "Samson and Delilah," "Dancing In the Street"), and epic new jams.

Rounded out with three songs from Santa Barbara, CA 2/27/77, this one was recorded by Betty Cantor-Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Dave's Picks Volume 29 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Yes-quite! It would be great if all the 1972 shows could be released while everyone is still alive to enjoy them. As I've said before- the same goes for the Fillmore West 1969 shows on vinyl. Releasing one a year, at this stage of the game, is way too slow.
I wonder if its the old time fans who prefer the 1960s-70s- shows, and the younger ones who tend like to 1980s-90s shows- mainly on account of having been there at the time. It makes sense if it is. And if it is...it would make sense to focus more on the 60s and 70s show for immediate future releases, so that older fans can get a look in.

I do like the odd 80s-90s show-the above is just a thought.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I find myself parked post '70 pre-'80 about 75% of the time. This is all very back of the napkin, but it's my impression of my general trend for dead listening. Not dependent on age at all. My first and only show was the last one, 7-9 Soldier.

You are probably right, Wilfred. I only saw The Dead in London in 1981 and 1990-but I much prefer the recordings of shows they played there in 1972 and 1974.

user picture

Member for

9 years

I was hopping they would so a record store day + black friday RSD release for 2 years to get all the shows out, and possibly when they release the 4th do like Run The Jewels did last year on RSD and do a box to house them all and a single. Now it looks like we can hope they go 4 years straight to get them out.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

Well 8 hours of continuous Sugaree's last night at the store, they are being played chronologically, I think we made the end of the Europe 72 run. Odd hearing the same song over and over for 8 hours. I was surprised by how many recordings were OK to Great. Sure a countable number of so-so recording, but mostly good.

I figure after all 134 hours of Sugaree I ply them with all the China-Riders! :-)

On the bubble front Stoltfuz, the Hoss Glass Y-307 is the only way to go.

That is a pretty excellent link to some reviews you've posted. Many of my own favorites along with well rounded wordsmithing provides an enjoy able read and great reference point.

Thanks dude.
Sixtus

P.S. Dennis nice move on the full swath of Sugaree at the store. Woulda been fun to be a customer as the song changed yet stayed the same. Repeatedly.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

When one of my tape trading friends first turned me onto the Dark Star > Other One > Lovelight back in the early 90's, it instantly became a favorite. I never tire of hearing this 90 minutes of Dead.

A nice warm-up in anticipation of Dave's Picks #30, which I look forward to.

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

long time lurker, first time posting in a while.

I have a simple request . . . can we get a warning label on some of these releases?

Because I was jammin DP29 in my car, full volume, hit "Slipknot" in the 2nd set and the following ensued:

Phil's bass almost blew out my speakers.

I almost ran off the road several times because DAYUM this was one DEEEEP jam.

label with something like: WARNING! PLAYING AT HIGH VOLUME MAY DO DAMAGE TO YOUR FRIKKIN PSYCHE!!

As this concert was on my 8th Birthday, I'll give this oversight a pass.

- my time comin any day, don't worry bout me no . . .

...just a heads up to any Grateful Dead fans in need of certain releases for their personal collection, ‘FYE’ music website is having a 20% off merchandise sale until 11:59PM Eastern Time Tonight 2/14/19... some really great prices folks!
That’s all folks, have a grateful day my brothers & sisters. ; )

user picture

Member for

6 years 5 months

Yes I finally pulled the trigger as a nice Valentines Day present to you know who...and I added 4 bolt 16 oz beer glasses so that I can toast each show accordingly (have to use the same glass for the Redrocks shows) as I listen to each show again. Why did I wait so long?...well I don’t own a CD player other than in my car and I don’t use it. My typical process is to buy the show, rip it and then listen digitally, however I already own these shows digitally, so this purchase is a completist purchase, and one that has been inevitable due to my Arrowhead connection. Shame on me for waiting....but no more...I have been putting it off, but no sense risking the sellout and eBaying it....

The Beatles....wow...I have purchased all of their major vinyl within the last two weeks. Thanks to all who started that conversation a few weeks back. Last night I finally got around to listening to Let It Be front to back in technicolor, and it was phenomenal, and I do believe that Let It Be was how the Beatles conversation started on this board. Revolver, however is the one that I can’t get over. It’s gettin multiple spins here along with 29 and 28 last night with Cold, Rain and Snow to start off the show....one of my favorites as well!

Happy Valentines Dead People!

KCJ

Edit: Looking forward to the Eel River release in March. I am wondering if the bonus disc acoustic might be released on vinyl for RSD April 2019? I am also very much looking forward to the release of the coffee table book of deadhead stories that I have on good source will also be mailed mid March...peace to all

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

I just downed a few martinis at home and had eyes playing on DAP 29 and it's added a new dimension on an already great song.

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

In reply to by CaseyJanes

...for any folks that are interested in Dead&Comp.

LIMITED EDITION SUMMER TOUR 2018 BOX SET

SUMMER TOUR 2018
Dead & Company full Summer 2018 is now available. The Summer Tour 2018 CD package includes all 26 shows in a Limited Edition CD Box Set. Download packages are available in MP3, Lossless, or Hi-Res formats and include all 26 shows with a 10% discount. [CD box sets are numbered 1 to 250.]. = $369.99

http://m.livedead.co/deadcomobile.asp#packagepage?package=869

If you can get the book to turn into a coffee table why would it stop there and what's to keep it from turning into flames and doing some real harm.

Just saying be careful out there.

Sneaking away and taking a half day today.. now what to do and most importantly what to listen too... mmmm...

user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

So, I returned from a great trip to Disney World with the family, escaping the aftermath of the Polar Vortex in lower Michigan, to find DaP 29 in the mail pile. I have been listening on my daily commute all week, admittedly distracted by ice covered roads several days.

This show never made it to my tape collection and I have read various folks' calls for the release of this show since Dave started the series. I rarely find time to listen to the archive, so I never got around to listening to this show until this week. My reaction is simply this-- Wow, what a show!

The two breakouts-- Terrapin and Estimated Prophet-- are amazingly well played for their first time. Truly a great Terrapin. The Playin'-Wheel-Playin' is a great jam to close out the first set.

For the 2nd set, I even got into the Tennessee Jed (not my favorite tune) and the Music is tightly jammed. The H-S-F is one of the finest I have heard, especially the Slipknot. Jerry gets gnarly at the 5-minute mark of Slipknot and does some unique stuff, great jam. The Eyes is sweet and flows beautifully into Dancin'. I love this show and echo others that this dropped some other Dave's down the list as this is a top 5 for me.

The Morning Dew filler is fantastic and the Sugar Mags has an interesting pace-- not quite the rager that it became later in the year.

Love this show and now I cannot wait for DaP 30. Give me some greasy Pigpen. Those will likely be the best 4 discs I get this year.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Came across an article titled "Denver Should Legalize Magic Mushrooms" by Katherine Timpf in National Review today. A concise and spot on argument for legalization of the recreational use of mushrooms and other psychoactive substances.

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

Just found two Cd's that i thought i lost that I had made that were Data only FLAC copies. Lost the 73 Charlotte show because I never backed it up from a laptop... Have a good weekend everyone.. bob t

P.S. Pretty big email from Dr. Rhino re Dave's 28 Disc 3

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

It might be a shame not to mention an Epic anniversary show on this date.... February 15th, 1973. My favorite moments come from the totally accessible and special Dark Star into a beautiful, early Eyes of the World. The magic that happens once Phil finishes his bass solo between Dark Star and Eyes of the World, and Jerry joins in is just pure and utter Sonic Bliss. It's an all-time moment in GD history as far as I'm concerned. Like a moment you want to experience as one of the last of your life kind of moments....

Happy Anniversary, Show.

https://archive.org/details/gd73-02-15.sbd.hall.1580.sbeok.shnf

Sixtus

Glad to get this email from Dr. Rhino. They are on top of the situation. But the “we are working with our manufacturer....” is a little concerning. Clearly they outsourced the job, and are not in control of the process.

—————

Regarding the reported skipping issue on disc 3, of Dave’s Picks Volume 28, we have widened the scope of the players that we were using to test the discs.
Subsequently, we encountered the same skipping issue that has been reported, on some (but not all) of the players that we used for testing.
A review of the source file revealed no skipping on the track (“Let It Grow” track 4) and the issue has been determined to have occurred in the manufacturing process.
We are currently working with our manufacturer to produce corrected replacement discs as quickly as possible.
We do not currently have an estimate as to when they will be available, but we will update you on our progress as soon as we can.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Dr. Rhino
Rhino/Dead.net Customer Service

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Driving home, listening to Dark Star from Road Trips Austin Texas November 15th 1971. This is that two-parter with El Paso in between. About two minutes before the actual transition into El Paso, Jerry is playing his ass off, when Bobby begins playing the opening chords to El Paso. Jerry just starts playing loud and feverishly, as if to say "not now man, I'm burning down the house!"

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

....aka "passing the blame". Caseyjanes reminded me that I need to spin that '78 Arrowhead show again soon. Barnburner fo' sho!
....edit. Now I'm not a huge fan of reaction videos, but I tune into this guy every now and then.
https://youtu.be/mtEYyPSmp1w
....he gets music and does his research. Some of his other videos are neat as well. And he gets Jerry.

GD 1978-12-16 Nashville
GD 1969-05-03 Winterland (only 7 songs, 2 of 'em chopped, but fantastic!)
GD 1977-02-26 Shwing! (this one has been a hero of mine for some time. Nice to see it turn into a diamond.)
Jerry Garcia & Buddy Cage 1971-12-09 Scotty's Music Store~St. Louis,Missouri
Little Feat 1975-10-18 Rochester,New York

...and a bunch of New Riders. Jeeze they're good.
:O)

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

Yes, I got that email about the replacement discs for Daves Picks 28. Nice to see that the source of the problem has been identified.
Although it doesn't look like the replacement will be sent out any time soon.

The next one pitched up this morning, though. I haven't played it yet, but I have been looking at the notes. Interesting that the term "Deadheads" is referred to. It has probably been discussed before, but I wonder when that term was first used. The more confrontational term "Dead Freaks" was mentioned on Skull and Roses-but I am not sure when the term "Deadheads" gained currency. I always associate it with people who followed the band around from the 1980s onwards.

Also amen to 2/15/73-phenomenal jamming on Dark Star-Eyes of the World. I hadn't realised that it was its anniversary, that wasn't why I played it at all-it has just been made available to me by a friend.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by fourwindsblow

When’s the next Box announcement coming?

Ready for the JGB Eel Box.
What do you mean I have to wait a whole month yet?

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

JGB Eel = Electric Eel = GD Electric Ark (69)?

Actually, I have no freaking idea what this years box will bring us. What could it be???

Speaking of boxes.. congrats KCJanes on picking up July 78. Love that box, it goes to eleven.

user picture

Member for

7 years 5 months

In reply to by MDJim

Well, I know I am chomping at the bit.
Might be time for that 89 mega box. 18 plus CDs. So many great options and they have a bunch recorded with Multi track.

And then maybe next year they can look at a huge fall 1980 box.
Just can't get enough of Dave's 8, 11/30/1980, what a great show and the recording is fantastic! The one and only matrix recording and I would love to hear more of these.
Also listened to RT4.3, 11/20/73, today. How hot were these guys in November 1973, my god!

Maybe one of the insiders will give us a hint?

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Just finished setting up my new turntable. A welcome and long overdue return to vinyl. The previous unit gave up a few years ago and only now have I got round to replacing it. Didn't stop me continuing to buy vinyl. Now working my way through a stack of previously unplayed/unheard albums. Currently spinning Winterland May 30th. 1971. Sounds great! I do like 1971.

You got mail!

Totally agree with VGuy regarding the repeatability of most recent excellent release!

I'd be up for a 3-5 show '69 box in the Spring and a 2-3 show '89 box in the fall - maximize new shows released without taking that hit to the wallet all at once.

user picture

Member for

14 years 2 months

I've said it before, and I'll say it again . . . that 1978 box is simply a-MAZ-ing! Love, love, LOVE it. If there are still Heads who haven't purchased it, then they really need to do so, posthaste.

I haven't run into any bad Dead discs (knock on wood), but discs 2 & 3 of 6/22/73 (why THOSE?!) in my set arrived looking very munged up. They ripped fine, but still . . .

And then I recently purchased a copy of the new remaster of Big Pink, and that disc arrived looking like someone had put it in their driveway for about a month. Bull Moose (I'm trying to avoid Amazon) was excellent about replacing it. But I've now ordered two brand-new copies of the Blu-Ray of Westworld season two, and both sets have had discs that won't load.

I've purchased probably 4000 CDs and DVDs over the past 30 years, and never once had run across a bad disc until the past few years. Anecdotally to me, something in the disc production business has gone very awry recently.

Cannot wait for the Eel shows. There are so many songs on there that I've not heard Jerry tackle before.

I'm hoping that DaP 31 is from the 90s. It's time, and I love variety. I know that it's verboten, but I would even love a release comprised of the best moments from a two- or three-night run. With our embarrassing wealth of already-released music, these days I need just the meat, not the potatoes.

Be kind, rewind.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by Deadheadbrewer

With the 50th anniversary of FW69 around the corner it’s time to announce the release of the shows remastered, Plangentized, and Normanized. With enough copies available to satisfy everyone.
And keep the vinyl copies coming too.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

Working my way through 6-22-73 today as I get stuff done around the house. I love the PNW Box, but 6-22-73 is my favorite show.

Has anyone else noticed how the spacey jam parts of 6-22 (Playing, Other One) have parts that sound a lot like some of the spacey jam parts on The Song Remains the Same Soundtrack (recorded 7-27,28,29-73 at MSG)?
Is it that the same type of keyboard was being used? Although, there are some guitar parts that similar too. Or is it that some members of LZ caught a Dead show while in North America, and found some inspiration to move them brightly?

The LZ tour had a 1 month break.
6-3-73 Inglewood
7-6-73 Chicago
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_North_American_Tour_1973

Did they spend that time on vacation in North America? Did they catch a Dead show or two?

Now that’s some speculative rumor type of stuff that I bet LedDead could get into.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

John Paul Jones uses the same keyboard on No Quarter that Keith uses a lot in '73 and '74 (Fender Rhodes). I don't recall if Jonsey plays it on anything else. I know he used a lot of Hammond on Zep I, II, and III, and then switched over to mellotron for Zep IV and Song Remains the Same (where I'm pretty sure he uses the Fendor Rhodes for the first time). Both No Quarter and the PNW show are 1973, so I'm going to guess that's when the thing first became available.

I love Keith's use of it on the PNW Bird Song (and other '73 Bird Songs). The really cool thing about live Bird Song, is that Keith plays grand piano on the '72 versions and the Fendor Rhodes on the '73 versions. They're both such different and excellent beasts, and he kills it with both.

user picture

Member for

7 years 2 months

Mr. Ray Manzarek championed the Fender Rhodes way back when, I dare say to greater effect than either Jonesy or the esteemed K. Godchaux. Led Zeppelin had been known for stretching out, live, since it's inception, particularly on Dazed and Confused. Zeppelin were born in 1968; by then Ray had already integrated the Rhodes into the fabric of pop music. John Paul Jones mostly listened to jazz, Bonham Motown, and Plant was an early blues and Elvis fanatic. Jimmy Page was no doubt aware of Jerry Garcia's prestige as an incomparable improvisational guitarist, but by 1973 the two entities were so universally established I think their live jams were more like-minded and commonly influenced by their shared love of early roots music than one another. Led Zeppelin was so much more aggressive. Still, I highly recommend anyone here not intimate with the Zeppelin catalogue immediately check out Led Zeppelin III, and Physical Graffiti. That was a great point about the bands around that time, however. I greatly enjoyed the post. Keep listening. \m/

user picture

Member for

11 years 2 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

Just got back this afternoon from a couple of days in Vegas...took my Honey to see Cirque de Soleil's staging of LOVE...effin' awesome, the second time we've seen it and just as blown away by it as we were the first time we saw it nearly three years ago...everything about it was just amazing...had a bit of luck at a slot and used the proceeds to do some shopping and picked up the Denver '73 Road Trips along with some fine Blues comps and Box sets plus the newly released "Mavis Staples Live In London" which is killer...heard only Disc Three of the Road Trips set on the way home, will spin the rest tomorrow....we got home this afternoon about 15 minutes before the forecasted snow storm started...oh and I wish I had access to the Cirque de Soleil's theater's sound system!

user picture

Member for

11 years 2 months

In reply to by Vguy72

...pretty wide reaching storm then...I live and work at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon...I live in the National Park and work at the GCNP Airport which is 8 miles away...My main bread & butter is the we fly folks from Boulder City NV (a short bus ride from the Vegas Strip) to the Canyon and give them a 3.5 hr tour here...I was told yesterday that we will be closed today because of the stormy weather which means more time to ingest Denver '73....3 to 4 inches have already fallen and we're expecting another 3 - 4 by tonight...

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

In reply to by Vguy72

As predicted in by Nostragroovus (Quatrain 11).. The first turtle shall swing and snow will fall in the desert of sin marking the year the Dead Brothers box, the complete recordings, is released.

The Grateful Dead / Allman Brothers, the complete recordings:
6/9/73 RFK Stadium
6/10/73 RFK Stadium
7/27/73 Watkins Glen
7/28/73 Watkins Glen

Every note by both bands. Bonus discs will, of course, contain the performance by The Band.

The prophesies are true! Nostragroovus, the younger, underachieving hipster brother of Nostradamus is finally getting his due. It has been written....

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by LedDed

It might be worth mentioning that there are a few officially released Led Zep albums that give a good indication what they were like live. The BBC Sessions features a cd of performances form 1969, with a second one featuring a whole concert form 1971. How The West Was Won is a 3 cd set form 1972, and the re was a double dvd released about 10-15 years ago featuring a selection of live performances from 1969-1979. I am not really a Led Zep fan, but all of these have moments of real explosive power.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Before everyone disappears, in fact even if they have, I must also mention that 2/26/77 is amazing! I love the way it opens with Terrapin Station-such a quiet, reflective introduction to a rock concert-in a way the opposite to the opening of a Led Zep concert, which started like the outbreak of war. Terrapin Station sets a magical mood on which the rest of the show is based-in fact it feels almost like one long set 2 rather than a 2 set show. There is a famous Jerry quote where he talks about a show going from the street to outer space-and then back again. This one seems to start in space. Great sound, too.

Quite impressive, also, that such a great and unique show can be released after so many other live shows have already come out over the last 25 years or so.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Daverock, congratulations on finally receiving your copy of this awesome show.

LedDed, good call on the Doors and the Fender Rhodes. When I was posting, I couldn't remember off the top of my head, any songs or bands that made use of it prior to '73, but now that you mention it, Riders on the Storm has what is probably one of my all-time favorite implementations of this instrument. Good stuff.

Cumberland Blues / Dick's Picks 11 / Smoker / Garcia tearing it up on the solo. The San Diego show from 30 Trips '73 was my go-to version for a long time, but this Stanley Theater performance may have just slid into first place. May as well just put on the entire disk 3 from Dick's Picks 11, because it's all just that good. This was my pick of the day a few days ago, but I can't keep away from it.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/dave-s-picks-vol-29-1.html