• 1,184 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Hold on to your hat, we're coming in strong with one from the Windy City that'll have you movin' and shakin' from start to finish. DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 31: UPTOWN THEATRE, CHICAGO, IL 12/3/79 signals a true rebirth of the Grateful Dead, reimagining classics and foreshadowing their 80s sound. This is as much in part due to freshly-minted member Brent Mydland bringing the organ back in as it is to Jerry finding new vivacity with his custom Wolf guitar. New guy, new guitar - it all makes for a heck of a good time!

Set One rolls like never-ending thunder with one standout after another - truly epic versions of "Brown-Eyed Women," "Ramble On Rose," "It's All Over Now," "Althea," and "The Music Never Stopped." Set Two hits with a crack of not-so-lazy lightning, barreling through an outrageous 28-minute "Scarlet>Fire" to a unique “Lost Sailor>Saint of Circumstance” and wrapping with a "blow the roof off the place" version of "Truckin'" and a rippin' "Johnny B. Goode." Ready for some quiet after the storm? You'll have to wait a just a little bit longer - we've filled in the gap on Disc 3 with a sprinkle of 12/4/79 - "Estimated>Franklin's Tower>" and an incredibly improvised “Jam.”

Limited to 20,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 31: UPTOWN THEATRE, CHICAGO, IL 12/3/79 has been mastered from Dan Healy's cassette recordings to HDCD specs by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering.

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • rambly
    Default Avatar

Hello Marye
    Hoping you can point me in the right direction on this. I live in Canada and received a shipping invoice related to DaP 31. I emailed Dr. Rhino 3 times in August but no answer. UPS told me it was resolved when I called them in September, but then I just received a collection notice. I've emailed UPS again and Dr. Rhino again, but anything you can do to help would be gratefully appreciated! Thank you!

• fourwindsblow

Not a bad show the band really gets going by wharf rat which is typical for a first night of a three night run.

• wissinomingdeadhead
    Default Avatar

Anticipating the announcement for Daves Picks 2020 subscriptions any day now it usually coincides with the Grateful Dead Almamac. Better warn the wife to have her cc ready since the second year this is my Christmas present from her, she hates it because she doesn't have to go shopping for it. I know the 2020 calendar is available for sale Michael DuBois is the artist for next years calendar. All I can say BIO & PD
    BRING IT ON
    PLAY DEAD

• outpost

Just seen it along with the cover art on Ebay !

• alvarhanso

Makes me think Rex tape on 10 inch reels like 4/2/73. But Betty or Rex or Kidd doesn't make any difference to me. Looks to be a very good show on the back end of a very good tour.

• Lovemygirl

Source

• unkle sam

Trucking>Jam>Spanish Jam then the shortest dark star ever less than 4 minutes. DaP 32 is going to be a sweet one, can't wait to hear how they are going to clean up that Bertha start and some of those tape flips. Good luck Mr. Norman. Do a good job, take your time, we will all appreciate it.

• cub
    Default Avatar

As I am listening to a soundboard recording of 3.24.73 at https://archive.org/details/deadhead
    There are two Betty Boards listed. The 2nd listing has the complete show with 5134 views
    Bertha
    Beat It On Down
    Don't Ease Me In
    The Race Is On
    Cumberland Blues
    Box Of Rain
    Row Jimmy
    Jack Straw
    They Love Each Other
    Mexicali Blues
    Tennessee Jed
    Looks Like Rain
    Wave That Flag
    El Paso
    Here Comes Sunshine
    Me and Bobby McGee
    Loser
    Playing In The Band
    (set break)
    tuning
    Promised Land
    China Cat Sunflower
    I Know You Rider
    Big River
    Stella Blue
    Me and My Uncle
    He's Gone
    Truckin'
    Dark Star
    Sing Me Back Home
    Sugar Magnolia
    Johnny B. Goode

Wow 31 tracks, Thank you

• alvarhanso

Could be either one. Rex taped 4/2/73 DaP 21 (one of, if not the best sounding tapes in the Series), and a lot of his tapes were in Betty's collection as they were married. I think Kidd taped 3/28/73 DaP 16. Guess we'll find out in 3 weeks. Looking forward to this one, and love the artwork!

• Mytime
    Default Avatar

this one

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

Hold on to your hat, we're coming in strong with one from the Windy City that'll have you movin' and shakin' from start to finish. DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 31: UPTOWN THEATRE, CHICAGO, IL 12/3/79 signals a true rebirth of the Grateful Dead, reimagining classics and foreshadowing their 80s sound. This is as much in part due to freshly-minted member Brent Mydland bringing the organ back in as it is to Jerry finding new vivacity with his custom Wolf guitar. New guy, new guitar - it all makes for a heck of a good time!

Set One rolls like never-ending thunder with one standout after another - truly epic versions of "Brown-Eyed Women," "Ramble On Rose," "It's All Over Now," "Althea," and "The Music Never Stopped." Set Two hits with a crack of not-so-lazy lightning, barreling through an outrageous 28-minute "Scarlet>Fire" to a unique “Lost Sailor>Saint of Circumstance” and wrapping with a "blow the roof off the place" version of "Truckin'" and a rippin' "Johnny B. Goode." Ready for some quiet after the storm? You'll have to wait a just a little bit longer - we've filled in the gap on Disc 3 with a sprinkle of 12/4/79 - "Estimated>Franklin's Tower>" and an incredibly improvised “Jam.”

Limited to 20,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 31: UPTOWN THEATRE, CHICAGO, IL 12/3/79 has been mastered from Dan Healy's cassette recordings to HDCD specs by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering.

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN

Fired up the turntable this hot Sunday, listens so far:
The Beatles - Esher Demos
Warfield - 10/9/80 Acoustic Set
Barton Hall - 5/8/77 - 2nd Set from Scarlet onward.

Going to follow that up with a sampling of Hampton 79 and Houston 72 RSD releases.

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In reply to by boblopes

listened to that yesterday while Ubereatsing

mixed feelings on the show

I was lucky enough to be there
but needed a tether (kind of like that time on South Park while "mmm-k" guys is a balloon)...an overindulgence of electric kool-aid (if it was electric kool -aid)
the sound was garbled (to my ears)
we were too far from stage due to pals wanting to wait to go in ("ok" says mr sheep)
pals were all giddy about looks like rain ("ugh", methinks. what is WRONG with you?)
personal issues with the Mrs., also, at the time

in addition, Little Feat opened (sorry LF fans, but they ain't for me)

listening again...strong Eyes, UJB, Morning Dew. but even the CD copy I have has garbled sound/noise

memorable event, if nothing else

i recall they opened with HSF
Slipknot! was about 18 seconds in duration
don't remember much else

on the way home the people i was giving a ride back to seattle asked, "do you have anything with you besides GD?"

nnnnnnnnnnope.

user picture

Member for

11 years 2 months

Wella well... A Tiny Grimes fan...he was with Cats & The Fiddle for only a year and a half or so...if you google Tiny Grimes Blue Moon Records it has pretty much everything he recorded on his own through the 40's to the early 50's...there is also a really great collection from his time at Prestige...I'm hoping to get my hands on some of the stuff he did as sideman to Art Tatum which is mostly live...also look for a great live show from Paris in '74 with Arnette Cobb and Lloyd Glenn...Swingtime folks!

The only bonus disc in my collection that I know of that is JGB studio outtakes is the All Good Things Redux bonus disc which had the I Saw Her Standing there and is about 40 minutes total in length. That bonus disc didnt come out with the Good Ol Boys Disc so if he got it with that it may have been because it was from a second hand store.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

In reply to by direwulf

....a last five!
The Clash - The Clash
GarciaLive 11
Phish - 7.14.19 Alpine
The Beatles - Revolver
SubHumans - From The Cradle To The Grave
....Feelin' Punky

....luckily, I gave myself a reminder. Any Clash fans out there!!? Represent! Another band that I regret never seeing live. Missed them by five or so years. 🤷
Hey Jim! Does that John Deere time travelling mechanism only transport one to Dead shows?

one of the onliest things good about being my age (69 this coming November) is the mental wayback machine I have...I missed out on the first two time the Clash came through So Cal at the Santa Monica Civic Aud but I finally caught up to them at the Hollywood Palladium for both the "London Calling" & "Combat Rock" tours...then after that at The Long Beach Arena with my Homies Los Lobos opening...fuck they were loud....and killer

I saw The Clash in early 1977, maybe before their first album came out. The support band were The Jam. It was a great gig, both bands hard and fast and their was a real feeling of change in the air. I was 19 then, and had been going to rock gigs since 1972, but the energy and power at these gigs was something else.
I loved the first Ramones album that came out in the summer of 1976, and from the end of 1976 to half way through 1977 I saw as many punk gigs as I could-The Sex Pistols, The Damned, Buzzcocks-incredible when Iggy Pop, the perceived godfather of this music, appeared on these shores with David Bowie on keyboards, again in 1977.

People who went to punk gigs initially hadn't got the identikit punk look, and I never saw any violence. I never cut my hair or wore a punk uniform, but by virtue of being visibly an outsider, I felt at home. As 1977 progressed, this became a bit less so-the tabloids printed stories of punks hating hippies...and I started to feel like a walking target. Still it was good while it lasted. Can't say I like it much now..apart from the American pre-punks-The Stooges, MC5, Flamin' Groovies-their albums still hit the mark for me.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

The bonus disc in question is indeed the "All good things" studio outtakes disc. I noticed that the Garcia site was offering it for sale last month. I guess they found a bunch somewhere.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I once had the pleasure of dining with Kosmo Vinyl, sometime manager of the Clash, in an Indian restaurant in Hammersmith. Purely by chance but it was a most entertaining experience. The curry was excellent as I recall.

user picture

Member for

10 years 1 month

In reply to by simonrob

Hey bro, over the July 4th weekend, Garcia site offered that All Good Things Redux disc, as described earlier, to anyone who made a purchase. I simply chose to buy the Good Old Boys dbl-disc as my purchase and also got the "bonus" disc. Not sure where it originally was offered, but it the latest copyright is 2004. Apparently it came with the All Good Things Jerry box in 2004, which I did not purchase and have never seen. The disc contains:

I Saw Her Standing There (Lennon/McCartner) 2:58
Russian Lullaby (Irving Berlin) 3:53
They Love Each Other jam (Hunter/Garcia) 9:08
Visions of Johanna (Dylan) 16:48

It's a fun set. Based on the recordings, style, sound, etc., I'd say these are relatively random outtakes from across the years, not a selection from one studio session.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

First heard that one at the tail end of Guns 'N Roses / Don't Damn Me. I got the sense it wasn't an Axl Rose original, but he sounded cool enough saying it.

Hendrixfreak that sounded like fun, though I've never tried and at this point, there's just too much at stake.

Man I hope the box set is something huge and in my wheelhouse. The Dark Star Constellation - 30 shows with Dark Stars. Or I'll take a pair of baker's dozens from '71 - '74 (including the multi-tracks). Just give it all to me. 25 shows from Summer / Fall / Winter '72. Make it big and starting with a seven and ending with a 1,2,3, & 4.

user picture

Member for

11 years 2 months

The Lobos opened for the Clash on a short series of West Coast Dates January '84...

user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

In reply to by nappyrags

I don't post on any deadnet comments as much these days, but what I read her generally very informed and very humorous.
I took a break from deadnet , I'm not missing much and at the same time I'm missing a whole lot. At one time I only read random comments, now I read a whole community of lovely beautiful people.

And now (a dual drum roll from Mickey and Billy) Dave's Picks 32 is ...

user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

My favorite night of the last 3 nights of Brent with the band... 16+ minute Birdsong to end first set... 24+minutes Scarlet>Fire to start second set, followed by Playing>He's Gone that clocks in at 24 minutes.....We had awesome mail order seats for all 3 shows.... Wish they played Alpine Valley instead of here!! bob t

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

Someone here mentioned growing coffee plants for coffee beans. I have a big coffee plant and was wondering how to keep it from losing leaves. I need some tips from you. Box coming soon. Might be from 80's to 90s since the meet up is from 91'. Did every meet-up in the past give box announcement before movie or is this the first? And if so did the box year have anything to do with the concert year of the movie? Thanks p.s. this is my first muatm. Strangly.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

After listening to 5/15/70 as recommended on here, I went on to the night before-there are a few tracks tacked onto the bonus disc in Road Trips. I have a compilation of tracks leading up to New Speedway Boogie, the first track on Road Trips, and they are crackling with energy. Slide guitar from Jerry on Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, and on this great loping version of New Speedway, playing as I type.

You might also like to spare a thought for Nico (or not as the case may be), famous to me more through association with the Velvet Underground. Apparently its forty years since she died, on 18th of this month. I saw a film about her last week, called "Nico 1988,", which, although it is not very good- got me interested in hearing some of her music. So I bought "The End" which features her version of The Doors song, as well as two live versions on the bonus cd. If you haven't heard her, she sounds almost unbelievably mournful-dirge like vocals incantated over her eerie harmonium playing, with a bit of colour added by Eno and Phil Manzanera from Roxy Music. Its almost the opposite of good vibes. She was very photogenic, and there are many photographs of her gazing mournfully at the camera. I read somewhere that no one who knew her liked her. This would be awful if she wanted to be liked, but it doesn't seem as though she gave a stuff. Interesting person.

Anyway-5/14/70-great St Stephen-Not Fade Away-Lovelight too. Also, at 17 minutes, the Lovelight is more punchy and size appropriate than the 27+ minute one from 15th.

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

of N.Y. shows 2 Pigpen, 2 Keith, 2 Brent, and 2 Vince & Bruce with video.

user picture

Member for

7 years 5 months

In reply to by carlo13

Last year the MUATM was from the 89 RFK show and of course the box was PNW. The box was announced in June.
2017 and 2016 we had Spring box releases, so I don't believe there has been a connection in the past.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

First thank you all for the responses on that Jerry "Bonus" disc. I did have it on All Good Things. It can really suck being a completist. Collecting is for maniacs. Why do I bother? Five minutes after you dead the family starts throwing it all out :-)

Bob T - thanks for the pointing out of 7/21/90. You listed 3 of my favorite go to's. Spinning Birdsong right now. I seem to have a great recording of this show!

Hendrixman - got your PM, thanks.

Dave Rocks - Punk, Meh, got a buddy who was the right age and grew up with it, not so much my cup of tea. Queued up Nico. Turns out I had Chelsea Girl album, listening to title track right now. God, so fucking meaningful!
Is 'meaningful' still a thing? :-) Kinda like earthy crunchy! She seem to die in a bizarre way.

Speaking of dying,,,, Gram Parson. Names I know and yet don't know. Sure, sure "the byrds", when they had 'hits' I wasn't listening to that type of music, I knew the tunes not the people. But I have some of him in the collection, grievous angel and the complete reprise. The wiki page shocked me,,,, not so much the OD'n, but the stealing of the body and burning it was weird at least.

Total sidebar - had knee replaced 7 weeks ago. They gave me hydro something for pain and tramadol. Usually don't take such things, but after stuff they pumped into my leg wore off I was like okay, this is pain I've never had. If it wasn't for the hydroshit my leg wouldn't have moved that first week. They only give you 4 or 5 days worth of the hydro, but give you a shitload of the tramadol. Your told this is the non additive opiate. I was taking these to do my physical therapy and sleep at night. Knee has gotten a lot better (back at work for two weeks now),,, by the end of the first week I was exhausted. End of second week not so much. So this weekend I figured time to back off the tram and use just aleve type product. Saturday a little painful, Sunday not as much, but felt I was getting sick. Last night I thought I had the flu. Shivers, sweats, aches, pains. This morning feeling much better, but still not right. I can only assume this is withdrawal symptoms. So much for non additive tramadol. Anyone else out there go thru this? Am I nuts to assume this. Did I have an 8 hour flu?

Box set, as usual, whatever they send. Personally I don't care much about video, have quite a bit a buddy sends, but almost NEVER watch.

Hope I covered all that I needed to say.... enjoy!

user picture

Member for

9 years

They said yesterday on tales from the golden road that 6/17/1991 is going to be in the box.

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In reply to by Dennis

Its real
And its spectacular ( Seinfeld reference)

by the one and only

David Bowie

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years

In reply to by stoltzfus

really hoping for a "themed" box...whether it be venue, or region, etc, I hope we get shows from different years (even eras). The multi-show runs from the same tour are super cool, but I dig the variety when they mix it up.

maybe best of summer tour (some hot ones all throughout their career), or best of MSG shows, or "all the shows our friend 80s fan went to". You know, something like that....

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

On sunset boulevard at pandoras BOX SET

We find a vast quantity of curious Deadheads

Playground Psychotics?

A lot of interesting music and continuity clues

Frustrating with all the spoken blather

Flo and Eddy zappa not my favorite

Although i was a big fan of

"200 Motels"

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by NCDead

Browse
Browse
Browse
Browse
Browse
"They said yesterday on tales from the golden road that 6/17/1991 is going to be in the box."
Browse
Bro...
Say what?

user picture

Member for

10 years 1 month

Sounds very much like classic withdrawal symptoms, except, this would not be likely from hydrocodone/Vicodin, even if you had a high dosage over a couple weeks. Nor for Tramadol, which is weak stuff and non-narcotic. On the other hand, your body might be unprepared for the cut-off even of fairly light narcotic medication. Typically, it takes more of the harder stuff like Demerol, Oxycontin, Fentanyl, etc., to produce the symptoms you describe.

Not that I have any experience with any of that....

Oh, and Dennis, it's hendrixFREAK not hendrixMAN, if you please! Hope you're feeling better!

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

In reply to by Kate_C.

...holy $hit! This would be AMAZING. Don't care if it's the MUATM this year...that show is one of the best of '91. It then begs the legs on this box...where's it headed?

Sixtus

Wow at this rate we're gonna need to get a room...the double CD of Aleman's recording that Grisman put out on his label is great...he mentions in his liner notes about Jerry carrying around a beat up copy of an Aleman LP that had "Russian Lullaby" on it...and getting back to Tiny, he played a four string Tenor Guitar mainly...good stuff

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

...same meds given to me, hydromorphen & tramadal, gabapenten and flexeral. Medical marJuana as well. I had two 8” rods put in my back with fusion of about 12”! Last surgery, the doctors had to go thru my stomach to get to my lower spine. I suffer from Degenerate bone disease, big C, PTSD, depression and acute anxiety due to pain and lack of vitality ...disease causes severe pain that rattled my neurological system and bone structure. 8 1/2 hours long surgery, less than 24hrs later, all my major organs began to shut down & go in Shock while I was in the recovery room. I started to feel the most PAIN never felt that intense Pain in my life before that day! A priest was called to my room along with my parents. I was dying, I was given my last Communion before I started slipping in & out unconscious from the excruciating pain that filled every inch of my slim 5’8 body frame down to 145lbs from 175 pounds. I heard music playing, the most beautiful music I ever heard while everyone counted the hours down. I keep asking everyone in the room if they heard this most grande music I was hearing in my head.
I remember nobody saying a word after I made this statement, everyone just stared at me with wide eyes , until I heard a beautiful voice I hadn’t heard before, it was one of the assistanceing nurses treating me. I later learned Her name was ‘ Yuki’, which Means “Snow Child” in Japanese. She whispered in my right ear with a beautiful Japanese accent’, “ I hear music too sometimes, but today, Im hearing yours, playing for me not for you!” My eye sight began to focus back to normal and the music started to become softer in noise level. Then, I felt a cold wet cloth being placed on my forehead. The feeling of her wiping my brow and face repeatedly with cold water and also on my upper chest. Yuki then lifted my legs up & go upright and my back flush to the hospital bed. Her presence eased me and I began to come to after repeated bouts of what I just explained. Time began to turn its direction on my mind set and a inner feeling of comfort and peace worked its way thru my body. Slower my inner organs started to “wake up” and get back to functioning properly... I swear to this day, Yuki was the cause of my recovery. From her calming voice and reassuring positive thoughts and chants in her Asian accent, my improvement began immediately! By that time I wasn’t allowed any food or drink , just an IV in my arm,providing me with fluids & medecine for three weeks straight... just ice-chips and a little bit of candy that I could/ would ease my craving for something with flavor/ food.
Any way my brother, your absolutely are correct. Both those prescription drugs are/can be habit forming & addiction which is considered a metal disease in ones brain. If I stop taking them I go thru withdrawal, which is a very uncomfortable painful experience. Hot flash, cold flash, sweating with my heart pounding thru my chest. I hate taken them but if I don’t I become wheelchair bound and battle sever pain both physical & mental...
But Most Importantly, my best Meds is the music of the Grateful Dead ! I’m Dead serious, lol, the music of the Grateful Dead heals me. And I’m so grateful for being introduced to one of the greatest American rock n roll bands in the whole world by my uncle Joe!
Any way, Dennis or any other member as well, ever need to talk to someone just reach out and I’ll be there! Have a grateful day my brothers & sisters, god bless! 🙏❤️😎
https://youtu.be/kuSJ0djewQU

ok.. so if I am reading the tea leaves.. we are likely getting a 91 mixed media box set. I suspect they will be bringing the #'s down from 15k for this one simply because it's not the 70's and may?? contain Blue Ray or DVD material.. I guess we will know soon enough.

This makes sense, all things considered.. and it sounds like at least one of the shows might contain the only 48 track master the Dead ever made.

So if I am reading the tea leaves correctly.. that's as good a guess as we can come up with.

Again, makes sense considering what they have, what has already been released, that the Box Sets historically have been items with excellent recordings and it brings us into the Bruce era which has been under represented, at least in my humble opinion.

As always I reserve the right to be mud in my face embarrassingly wrong.

Have a great week all.. some as BCE'd stated, great conversations and points of view of late and lots of people stepping up to the plate and steering the conversation.. Thanks to all that contribute.

user picture

Member for

7 years 5 months

4/5/69 AVALON
4/6/69 AVALON
4/13/69 Boulder, Colorado
4/21/69 ARK
4/22/69 ARK
4/23/69 ARK

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

In reply to by JackstrawJay

Right on JSJay. Now that's enthusiasm.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Dave's Picks 30, first Dead concerts of the 1970s.
Dave's Picks 31, one of the last Dead concerts of the 1970s.

Throw in DP 29 with Keith and you have a 1970s Grateful Dead keyboardest smorgasbord.
Wow, talk about "ticklin' the ivories".

Will DP32 be a full monty with an early 90s release with Bruce and Vince.
My dead head is spinning with possibilities.

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

It would be great if we got a April '69 box and a late 80's early 90's video box.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by fourwindsblow

I hope it is-it would be great if the Ark shows were released. I can't really see it, though. With Aoxomoxoa and bonus disc just having come out, and the last Dave's being early 1970 with TC still there, I would think they would go for something later-1976 or those unchartered years from 1980-1995. I don't think I would buy such a box, but I'm not bothered, and having just bought the Tangerine Dream box I could do with tightening my belt a bit.

I seem to be getting drawn more to the pre Keith years at the moment. I got the FM recording of 10/12/68 last week. Typically hot for the times, and unique in that it features no keyboards-Pigpen missed the show and TC didn't play his first show until 11/23/68-according to Deadbase.

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

In reply to by Strider 808808

Right on Strider. ..and for those that didn't connect the dots or notice the fine print, one of the liner notes (I think early show??) from Dave's Picks 30 was written by a young'un named Strider. Coincidence? I think not. Hat's off for having a great memory and for catching 1/2/1970.. holy cow what a great show. I was listening to Tales from the Golden Road (redux) this morning driving back from the car fix it place and Gary Lambert commented his young self was included in two of the photos that made it into the box. Man, to have been at those shows.. set the wayback to January 1970!

As for the Ark, I really believe it's not if but when these get released. My guess is sooner rather than later. I usually like what they pick and how they put it together.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/music/dave-s-picks/dave-s-picks-vol-31-1.html