• 1,024 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    "And with this incredibly tight batch of prime 1987 Grateful Dead, we’re thrilled to bring you Dave’s Picks Vol. 36, matching the number that will be forever tied to Dick’s legacy. Thanks for sticking around this long, and for joining us through these past nine years of archival live Grateful Dead releases." - David Lemieux

We're doing things a bit different for this one - two complete shows on four CDs, bringing you one of Dave's faves and what very well could have been one of Dick's Picks. Yep, back-to-back nights from peak era 80s - the furthest we've gone into the decade, in fact - that will bring you to joyful tears. DAVE’S PICKS VOLUME 36: HARTFORD CIVIC CENTER, HARTFORD, CT (3/26/87 & 3/27/87) delivers emotional takes on tracks like "Row Jimmy," "Black Peter," Uncle John's Band," and serves up a hit list of covers ("In The Midnight Hour," "Good Lovin'," "Desolation Row," "Promised Land," "Little Red Rooster," "Morning Dew," Johnny B. Goode") that'll have you hootin' and hollerin'.

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, this one has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman and is guaranteed to sell out.

*2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • ChinaMattSunflower

Thanks, Jim - have replied.

• grtfl62

I've emailed several times and only received one response which was to verify my mailing address. I did. That was a month ago. Crickets ever since!

• JimInMD

Check your PM

• ChinaMattSunflower

:'(

On Vol 35 they printed my address and phone number wrong... only got that one b/c I happened to run into the mailman wandering in the neighborhood looking for where to deliver it (I'm a westerner in China.. and he wandered up to me asking if I knew the person with the foreign name...). He said it was the third time they sent him out to deliver it...

I know it's old hat to complain about their shipping services.. but come on guys...

• alvarhanso

With about 90 min from another show on this tour, likely to be announced in the video, which should come out around next Friday or thereabouts. Glad there's filler, been annoyed at 2 of the '78 DaPs having very short 2nd discs and no filler, with plenty of good material laying there for use. But filler is also very good because it sometimes produces some of the best material of a release. I just finished my first complete listen to DaP 35 and I'm very thankful for the filler from the night before. I found it to be the best part of the release, the Scarlet Fire was good, too, but the filler is pretty darn good. Being a beggar does prevent me from being a chooser as well as I'm hoping the filler on DaP 37 is not from 4/12/78, which was surely the best thing to ever happen in that pit of hell Cameron Indoor Stadium, and that that show is released in its entireity since I imagine it was part of the returned Bettys. That should be several years worth of DaPs down the road before hitting April '78 again, 3 is pretty high already and no Fall 1972 since DaP 11 and Hofheinz were released in 2014, but hope that Duke show can come out sometime, it is spectacular. Incredible energy, as evidenced in the video on the youtubes https://youtu.be/I_zD1_J5eYs Not every day you see Jerry doing Townshend-like windmills. Though if anybody else witnessed Jerry doing windmills at other shows, I'd love to hear about it.

• DaveStrang
    Default Avatar

I think it would be similar to last year: #s 33 & 35 were 3 disc releases, #34 had the bonus disc and #36 was 2 shows. This year could be #37 is 2 shows, #38 would have the bonus disc, and #s 39 & 40 would be 3 disc releases.

I realize this would only occur for milestone releases like #s 36 & 37, and in the future for DaP100 (!) if the series is still going. I know the odds for another 2 show release are mighty slim, but you can always hope, wish and dream right?

• gusmozart

DaveStrange - The "mirror image" release for #37 won't happen, because the bonus disc is for the second release of the year, which will be #38 ( 9/8/73 Nassau Coliseum). The extra material is an hour + from the previous night, Sept. 9th. I listened to my audience recording of that show the day before they announced what #38 was going to contain, and it's a stellar show!

• daverock

Surprise appearance of Tom Constanten as an interviewee in the documentary "Rebirth of the King" about Elvis Presley in Las Vegas. Again shown on Brit T.V. over Christmas.

• JimInMD

Yes, KF.. Wonjonjd was last seen digging a tunnel 37 feet below the vault in a last ditch, vain attempt to free the master reels for 6/9&10/73 RFK. On the bright side, I hear ZuckFun has escaped and is laying low in an undisclosed location. Many thanks to whoever freed him.

Rumor has it wjon has been enslaved by Rhino and answers customer service calls 19 hours a day.

Sad. Someone needs to tell his wife and kids his hardship was not in vain.

• DaveStrang
    Default Avatar

Since DaP36 only tied the DP series, shouldn't DaP37 be celebrated as much as #36 since it's the tie-breaker?

What about a mirror image release?

DaP36 = 4 CDs / 2 shows / '87 = '78 \ 2 shows \ 4 CDs = DaP37...in the video for #37, Dave L. seemed to be unusually vague and a little giddy as far as the bonus material. It would be a great way to start the 10th year!

Or has this been announced already? If so sorry.

I hope all are well.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years

"And with this incredibly tight batch of prime 1987 Grateful Dead, we’re thrilled to bring you Dave’s Picks Vol. 36, matching the number that will be forever tied to Dick’s legacy. Thanks for sticking around this long, and for joining us through these past nine years of archival live Grateful Dead releases." - David Lemieux

We're doing things a bit different for this one - two complete shows on four CDs, bringing you one of Dave's faves and what very well could have been one of Dick's Picks. Yep, back-to-back nights from peak era 80s - the furthest we've gone into the decade, in fact - that will bring you to joyful tears. DAVE’S PICKS VOLUME 36: HARTFORD CIVIC CENTER, HARTFORD, CT (3/26/87 & 3/27/87) delivers emotional takes on tracks like "Row Jimmy," "Black Peter," Uncle John's Band," and serves up a hit list of covers ("In The Midnight Hour," "Good Lovin'," "Desolation Row," "Promised Land," "Little Red Rooster," "Morning Dew," Johnny B. Goode") that'll have you hootin' and hollerin'.

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, this one has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman and is guaranteed to sell out.

*2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

3 years 7 months

In reply to by Maine Dave

I re-listened to set 2 through the start of drums in the car Saturday or Sunday, nice and loud.

Amazing stuff.

random side note, MD: have you heard Main Man by T Rex?

Are you my Main(e) man, are you now, are you now...

OK, I'll stop

:)))

Bang a gong

That's about all I have for T Rex knowledge. But hey, it's perfectly sufficient in a surprising number of circumstances...

user picture

Member for

8 years 5 months

In reply to by Maine Dave

Mentioned by David Bowie in a song, and I believe The Who too (but currently drawing a blank on the song).

Maine Dave,
Vguy is famous for watching hockey on mute and listening to GOGD.

user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

....guilty as charged!
So, I do this thing every October with a couple weeks left to Halloween. I try and watch a horror movie every night. So far this year it been The Fog, Poltergeist and House Of 1000 Corpses. not sure what I will watch tonight, but I'm sure I will find something....

user picture

Member for

13 years 4 months

by Barefoot Jerry. First time: Partying with our wack pack lifeguard crew, summer of '78. Yankees/ Red Sox on the tube, some hash oil (tin foil and a Bic pen), aaaaannnd, wait for it.....Hooterall! Most recent: Daves 34 and a nature documentary. Sometimes everything syncs just right. Got "Koyaannisquatsi" on the DVR, ready to go with, um, maybe Hartford '87.

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

Rosemary's baby is a must around Halloween. The night of the living dead too. "There coming to get you, Barbara!"

user picture

Member for

11 years 2 months

In reply to by nappyrags

It's gotta be...
Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein
Dead Of Night
The Haunting
Black Sunday
Any Three Stooges in a Haunted House short!

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

First band I saw back in May 1972. They had to stop playing after about 20 minutes as there was a massive crush of hot panted girls at the front of the stage. Rock n' roll? I'm in! The earlier acid folk duo Bolan formed with Steve Took made three great albums, too. I prefer them to T.Rex now.

Black Sunday is a great horror film with the once seen never forgotten Barbara Steele. My all time favourite, though, is Dario Argento's "Suspiria". The colours in that are unbelievable. That's the one made in 1977 - don't be fooled by the remake.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

I was fortunate enough to see the hippy trippy Tyrannosaurus Rex duo of Marc Bolan and Steve 'Peregrine' Took on a couple of occasions. They were very enjoyable. The next time I saw them, they were in the process of transitioning to the glam rock T.Rex and were still good, but subsequently I found nothing in their music to interest or inspire me. Later, I regularly used to drive past the tree that Bolan drove into resulting in his death. Happily the tree recovered.

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

On the topic of jamming a section of McNally's biography has an interview with Jerry were he discusses his ideas around the jamming at Dead shows. If I remember it was either "doors" or "pathways" to the next song or future songs. My memory escapes me but I believe a "door" was described as something more obtuse and needs to be opened before moving in to the next space, but pathways were journeys that led to you to the music and you didn't always know what path you were on and often it would change. Jerry and the band were always looking for the next path guided by the muse on one seamless journey through time and space, if only just for a few hours in an evening. If tonight's show didn't get there, maybe the next one will. My memory could be deceiving me this time but that was the gist of it...I think. Hopefully someone can help me out if I'm wrong. The pursuit of perfection, dissatisfaction with results, and the humbleness to admit you will never arrive exactly where you intend is the hallmark of a true artist in touch with the deeper meaning of creating shared experiences through art. Love this band, helped me learn how to follow my own path through a chaotic life with conviction and vulnerability. I sure don't know what I'm going for....but I'm gonna go for it for sure.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

T-Rex was a real band? Huh, how about that. To think - all these years I assumed it was just an early indication that Townsend was entering his downslide as a writer when he penned the lyrics, "To the sound of old T-Rex and Who's Next".

"The Host" (2006) directed by Joon-ho Bong, who also directed "Snowpiercer" and "Parasite," which got a lot of acclaim, and won the Best Foreign Film Oscar this year. (Despite its title, "Parasite" is not a horror movie lol.)

Joon-ho Bong is Korean, which means "The Host" is ... different, tonally, from a lot of western horror. The shifts can be jarring. I don't know if it even is horror, but it's got a kick-ass monster in it, so okay, I'll go with horror. It used to be on Netflix but it's not anymore, but you can rent it from Jess Bezos for 3 bucks.

Do yourself a favor, watch the first 15 minutes or so. If that opening scene doesn't grab ya, you're probably immune to its charms...

BTK: First Shakedown as well? As a second encore no less. Lucky, Happy Anniversary!

Direwulf: Yeah, I think you're right that discussion is in McNally's book. I know he discusses musical transitions on the Jerry On Jerry audio cds, which are awesome:

Jerry On Jerry.
If I have a place to go, eventually I can get there and make it pretty seamless. Because to me the relationship between one thing and the other is pretty obvious. All I need to do is know both halves, eventually I’ll find the place, the walk between the two. - Jerry

He also likens musical transitions to being inspired by Golden Gate Park & Fantasia. Love that mind, what a Brilliant guy!

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Yes! Cant watch enough horror movies before October 31st. The other night we watched Black Sabbath. Before that was the Raven, with an all star cast. Next up is the original Little Shop of Horrors.

user picture

Member for

6 years 8 months

While not a "horror" film, there are 2 movies which combined, gave me the 2 most jarring, frightening, startling reactions of my entire life......Wait Until Dark, which leads me to......Not so Old Skool…...When A Stranger Calls

Regarding jamming, linear or otherwise, Miles Davis famously said, "do not fear mistakes, there are none"

Music is the BEST!!

wow....that is one f'd up movie. I watched that a year or two ago for the first time and I was like WTF am I watching. So many very, very weird images. It is borderline disturbing and quite.....unsettling.
David Lynch has a magnificently weird vision.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

For some reason old flickering B&W silent movies have always creeped me out. Nosferatu REALLY wigs me. Maybe something about the eyes. . . Trickertreat.

user picture

Member for

3 years 5 months

I knew I couldn’t be the only one who watches baseball while listening to the Dead. Both are, let’s face it, time-consuming activities, so it’s good to be able to combine them, and most of the time you don’t miss much by not hearing the TV commentators.

I’ve always felt like there was a strong link between the SF Giants and the Dead. Partly because SF, duh. And the Dead did sing the National Anthem at a Giants playoff game once. And the Giants have made Grateful Dead Night a regular part of their promotion schedule. But it’s more than that, for me.

I started going to shows in the late ‘70s, a time when the Giants were perennial losers, unloved by anyone except a few diehards who would brave the frozen confines of Candlestick Park. The Dead seemed like they were still a little bit under the radar nationally at that time, but much loved in the Bay Area, where they gigged almost constantly. Both of ‘em felt like “the home team” to a lot of us.

It really wasn’t till I went away to college and started meeting people from New York that I realized the Dead had a rabid following in other parts of the country! And then I started to meet some tapers, and realized there were people all over the place who obsessed over the Dead.

Anyway, I’ll be watching the world series tonight, and probably cranking up some of the Northwest box, which I am REALLY digging right now. And rooting against the Dodgers, because that’s how it is.

user picture

Member for

14 years 1 month

Perhaps we should listen to only shows recorded in Tampa (or Florida) and/or L.A. during the WS games? To start, perhaps Dick's Picks 1, followed by TTATS 1967? :)

Go Rays!

Other scary flix...

Blair Witch Project scared me _good_.
original Wickerman....first 90% is okay, interesting...the last 10% FREAKED ME OUT VERY NEGATIVELY.

"Sommar is a-comin' iiiiinnn..."

I love this idea - how about:

Game 1: Pauley Pavilion, U.C.L.A., Los Angeles, CA (11/17/73)
Game 2: Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA (1/10/78)
Game 3: Curtis Hixon Convention Hall, Tampa, FL (12/18/73)
Game 4: The Sportatorium, Hollywood, FL (5/22/77)
Game 5: Alligator Alley (U of Florida), Gainesville, FL (11/29/80)
Game 6: Thelma Theater - Los Angeles, CA (12/12/69)
Game 7: Shrine Auditorium - Los Angeles, CA (8/24/68)

I too try to watch as many horror films in October to try to really get into the spirit of the season though i really could use some good recommendations. The old stuff i've seen 100 times and the new stuff is just terrible. Anything good from the last 5 years or so? I'm more into the jump-scare/creepy plots and less the gore...

user picture

Member for

3 years 7 months

In reply to by 80sfan

I just saw a bit of news that made me say "hooray!"

not the best for my karma bank, but still, it serves that person right.

"Eraserhead" is totally unique - I have never seen anything quite like it. David Lynch made about 7 or 8 wonderful films that unfold like dreams. "Mulholland Drive" and "Blue Velvet" are probably my favourites. The third series of "Twin Peaks" was his last major production, as far as I am aware, and that is also exceptional.

I also like that silent film "Nosferatu". A few years ago I got a blu ray disc of that, and is is no longer black and white! Apparently when it was originally shown, it was coloured in these amazing sepia tones, and that's the way it is on the blu ray. Unearthly.
Another extraordinary silent horror film is "Haxan:Witchcraft Through The Ages." There are two versions on my dvd, and one of them is narrated by William Burroughs.

Going back to Tyrannosaurus Rex, the since marginalised Steve Peregrine Took added the magical ingredient.

Dang not a horror movie, but still is dang suspenseful and creepy. Burt Reynolds in "Deliverance." That one freaked me out when I was younger, not sure why? They are like my family! Of course, just kidding. Although I do have a friend that plays banjo, his son plays guitar. They played duelling banjos for me a few years ago, still made me shiver a bit. Squeeeeal.

user picture

Member for

4 years 3 months

Wild at Heart and Blue Velvet very good movies, Eraserhead very weird.

user picture

Member for

13 years 4 months

Anyone else notice this is the second day of a lot of earlier comments in this forum are missing? Likewise the American Beauty 50th Forum.

Ok I'm putting Dave's 35 on the shelf with all it's brother Dave's after several listenings. As I do, I can't help calling attention one more time to that blistering Let it Grow.

Stay well, all.

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

In reply to by nitecat

There's a bumper sticker I see in these parts from time to time, "I hear banjo music"

Deliverance is a great movie.. watched it about five years ago for the first time in decades. I had forgotten how good a story it is. A lot of it is filmed on Section IV of the Chattooga river in Georgia, some is filmed on the neighboring Tallulah gorge too, I think. Both classic kayak runs.

Very little to do with the Grateful Dead except banjo music, they play the instrumental part of Bob Dylan's song Moonshiner on the guitar during a campfire scene and and there is a song called Fire on the Mountain in the movie. Jerry would approve of the soundtrack.

Eric Weissberg - Fire On The Mountain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM_ATbnpKew

Deliverance was loosely written on the Tallulah Gorge, completely dammed up, the water diverted in 1913 leaving the river completely dry until 1993 when a lawsuit by an organization called American Whitewater forced the power company to let water out once a year for recreation. Just for kicks and giggles, I am including a youtube of the biggest drop in the Tallulah Gorge, Oceana. At the top, all you see is a horizon line followed by the tops of trees far in the distance. A 150 foot slide with a 50' vertical drop and this feature called "The Thing" 2/3 of the way down. I I recall someone saying by the time you get to the bottom of the slide you are moving in excess of 30 mph. The second video is very short and shows the harder line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeZGOvH3oiA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPBXob-snQ

Classic Appalachia. Sorry for the diversion.

Shit.. Spencer Davis? Flag flying at half mast.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 4 months

Check out “The Haunting”(1963)
One of the best b/w bone chillers ever made. Julie Harris, Claire Bloom, Russ Tamblyn. No scary creatures visible. It’s all mental/psychological terror. What we conjure in our mind is more terrifying than reality. Enjoy and have a Grateful Day out there.

Hey now, baseball and the dead. Again, in the book "Playing in the Band" (I think) there is discussion about how the dead are a lot like baseball to some fans. Mainly it revolves around statistics. I have become more and more like a statistics dead fan. It talked about how some fans like to see when they played what, when they stopped playing something or when was the last time they played that. In the 1987 time frame I received 2 notebooks with the setlists of almost every show up until then, Of course, it was not complete. I am sure it later became the basis of deadbase. I bought the Deadbase for the 50th anniversary. Man, do I wear that thing out. It has so much information. I wish the money, time , effort could be placed into making that a digital relational database. I have pondered doing that myself but it would take thousands and thousands of hours. So glad the authors (heads) spent that time over years and years to put that all together. Cheers to you guys (John Stu and Mike and any others)!

Of course there is also that statistical info as it relates to Rush and their fanbase. Geddy Lee discusses somewhere, but have you aver seen Geddy's baseball memorabilia, wow. Think I saw it on the Big Interview (?) with Dan Rather on AXS tv.

Lastly, I too crank music and watch sports, killing 2 birds with one time allotment. Commentators are not as necessary as they used to be, picture being a thousand words of course.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by JimInMD

I forgot about you and kayaking. I should have figured you would come up with info about Deliverance. I have never been Kayaking, have been rafting and canoeing in the North Carolina Georgia area. If you have ever driven from Cherokee NC south into Georgia, that is a true dramamine moment. Makes me woozy thinking about it. (BTW have you seen Kayake Guy around here recently, hope he is doing well.)

Did not know about the Bob Dylan part or the Fire on the Mountain part. May be a better statement is that I forgot. I cannot remember the last time I saw Deliverance, I am sure it was in the 90's.

As far as a freaky evening, I wrote several years ago about the March 22, 1987 Hampton show. First show I ever recorded. We get back to the hotel to start the traditional all night tape swap, and a friend of mine starts drawing. As it is about 1am at this point and we are trying to manage the coming down portion of the evening, we flip the channel and "The Exorcist" was on. So here are several of us, fried beyond recognition, playing tapes, drinking/smoking, watching my friend draw and watching the Exorcist, sound off. My friend draws a lightning bolt coming down and touching the top of Tiger. As the neck goes down you can see the top half of Tiger, but as it goes furthur down it morphs into the Hampton Coliseum, with Grateful Dead and the date on the bottom. It was a pencil and paper sketch and was incredible. We are trying to find the original right now. We think it is in storage in an old barn. Have been too lazy to go digging for it.

Jim, on a different note you and others might remember 2016 the launch of Osiris-REx by NASA. The surveyor just finished its stated mission of retrieving space dust off of asteroid Bennu. Confirmation at 6:12 ET. It has collected and taken off of the asteroid. If you remember correctly, they placed a cassette deck of Grateful Dead on board. I cannot right off the top of my head remember the show, but it does have a Dark Star. I remember one of TPTB arranged to have that done, but just cant remember who that was.

Any way, your vast knowledge kills me sometimes. My memory is probably fading quicker than it ought to be...

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

The Good lovin jam rocks before Dark star. Thanks to the dude who hooked me up on this one. One very strange movie was 'the entity'. It was about an unseen spirit or entity that sexually assaults a woman and they try to capture it by trapping it in a room and using liquid nitrogen to see its form. I dont like movies with women being assaulted but this one is an old one worth checking out. The woman was actress Barbara hershey.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by carlo13

2020 Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Inductee.

2020-11-07 on HBO

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Abbott & Costello meet Frankenstein, Lon Chaney, Bela Lugosi, Glenn Strange and Vincent Price. Chick, Hey Chick, Chick.................... Followed by a Rupp Arena Werewolves of London

user picture

Member for

7 years 5 months

In reply to by Gary Farseer

Lynch has always been out there. I always thought Lost Highway was disturbing.

Good stuff Farseer!

Jim, I have a tee shirt that says paddle faster I hear banjo music.. I have no clue where I picked it up.

Stay well out there.

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

In reply to by Charbroiled

..but when I was a tiny kid, I remember the Creature of the Black Lagoon. I guess I was really, really small.. and the only tv we had at the time was black and white (and small). It looks very dated now but I look back at that one with nostalgia.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

My favorite is Young Frankenstein. Saw it in the theater as a kid. Seen countless times since. What a cast.

Couple that scared me...

Jaws - 8 year old me was traumatized.

Misery - watched from the front row in a packed theater while tripping my ass off. That was an experience.

Darkman - again watched in a packed theater while tripping my ass off. When we got home and turned the tv on and smoke one then a program with graphic video of facial surgery on a child happened to be on. Not only scared me, it scarred me. Very unpleasant trip. Darkman was ok though.

Evil Dead and it's sequels plus series - always fun.

As far as music and sports....all the team's I used to like are on losing streaks going back years. Lions, Tigers and Wings oh my...Pistons were good briefly after the Bad Boys years but lost interest in basketball. I'll stick with music and movies.

user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

In reply to by SPACEBROTHER

....Evil Dead is top shelf. Even the remake. Ash vs The Evil Dead is on Netflix (plug).
But forgoing those tonight, for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The original, not whatever trash remake that came out a few years ago.
Frankenstein tomorrow.

user picture

Member for

3 years 5 months

... (and why wouldn't we?) isnt' there a story that David Grisman showed up out of the blue at a softball game between the Dead and the Airplane, and that's how he and Jerry got reacquainted, and how Grisman got invited to play on Friend of the Devil? Wish I could've seen that game. Who's on first? What's on second? Not mere rhetorical questions in this case.

Also there are stories about how the Dead crew wreaked havoc during the Europe 72 tour by playing baseball in the lobby of various hotels. And Weir said something about the Giants being an interesting team to follow in a recent interview I heard, maybe on the Comes A Time podcast? I think he said it in reference to the fact that the Giants had been supportive of BLM protests. And of course there was the National Anthem at the Giants, sung by Jerry, Bob, and Vince Welnick, and nicely done as I recall--already mentioned that, but it was so nice I'm sayin it twice.

Anyway, the Denver 73 Road Trips show eased the pain (somewhat) of a Dodgers rout. Hopefully the Rays can rally for game 2.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/dave-s-picks-store/dave-s-picks-vol-36.html