• 206 replies
    marye
    started by yamadog. Felt Forum Run 12/4/71-12/7/71 vine Date 12/4/71 - Saturday One Truckin' [8:34] ; Sugaree [7:22] ; Mr. Charlie [3:50] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:01] ; Tennessee Jed [6:44] ; Jack Straw [4:39] ; Run Rudolph Run [3:28] ; You Win Again [3:29] ; Me And Bobby McGee [5:32] ; Comes A Time [6:15] ; El Paso [4:18] ; Smokestack Lightnin' [10:25] ; Cumberland Blues [#3:41] ; One More Saturday Night [4:28] Two Ramble On Rose [6:29] ; Me And My Uncle [2:50] > The Other One (2) [19:14] > Mexicali Blues [3:36] > The Other One (3) [3:12] > Wharf Rat (4) [8:55] ; Casey Jones [5:27] Date 12/5/71 - Sunday One Bertha [5:52] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:03] ; Big Boss Man [4:13] ; Brown Eyed Women [4:31] ; I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [4:32] ; Jack Straw [4:45] ; Mr. Charlie [3:56] ; Tennessee Jed [6:22] ; El Paso [4:31] ; Deal [5:05] ; Playing In The Band [6:17] ; Next Time You See Me [3:50] ; Comes A Time [7:14] ; Casey Jones [5:20] > One More Saturday Night [4:24] Two Truckin' (1) [9:54

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • TheNuthatch
    Default Avatar
    Thaks!!! 1. JBH69Flyer 2. TheNuthatch
  • JBH69Flyer
    Default Avatar
    I am interested if you still have it. 1. JBH69Flyer Best Wishes-Jimmy
  • maustin
    next?
  • maustin
    next?
  • maustin
    next?
  • maustin
    anyone?
  • maustin
    to go, who's next?
  • maustin
    in the mail today, 8-30
  • Exploratory Da…
    out to maustin 8/26 these are some great quality recordings
  • Exploratory Da…
    got it 8/24
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by yamadog. Felt Forum Run 12/4/71-12/7/71 vine Date 12/4/71 - Saturday One Truckin' [8:34] ; Sugaree [7:22] ; Mr. Charlie [3:50] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:01] ; Tennessee Jed [6:44] ; Jack Straw [4:39] ; Run Rudolph Run [3:28] ; You Win Again [3:29] ; Me And Bobby McGee [5:32] ; Comes A Time [6:15] ; El Paso [4:18] ; Smokestack Lightnin' [10:25] ; Cumberland Blues [#3:41] ; One More Saturday Night [4:28] Two Ramble On Rose [6:29] ; Me And My Uncle [2:50] > The Other One (2) [19:14] > Mexicali Blues [3:36] > The Other One (3) [3:12] > Wharf Rat (4) [8:55] ; Casey Jones [5:27] Date 12/5/71 - Sunday One Bertha [5:52] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:03] ; Big Boss Man [4:13] ; Brown Eyed Women [4:31] ; I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [4:32] ; Jack Straw [4:45] ; Mr. Charlie [3:56] ; Tennessee Jed [6:22] ; El Paso [4:31] ; Deal [5:05] ; Playing In The Band [6:17] ; Next Time You See Me [3:50] ; Comes A Time [7:14] ; Casey Jones [5:20] > One More Saturday Night [4:24] Two Truckin' (1) [9:54
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Add me to this vine and lets get it restarted.....thanx Felt Forum '71 Received these shows today from Dstache, I also received the corrected disks from Brian.(Thank You) It appears that I am last on this vine, Is this correct? If so, Let's keep this going by signing up and letting it grow. Here is the last posting. Felt Forum Run 12/4-7/71 1. chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com] 2. Hal R. 3. Oroboros 4 dstache. 5. brewster 6. 143or245 (eiwpfrg@aol.com) 7. 8. 143or245 stay safe and feel good!
user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

Got these shows over the weekend and they are amazing...thanx again Andy. I dont believe anyone else has signed up to keep this vine alive and i am holding the originals disks for anyone who wants them...Come Along! 143or245 stay safe and feel good!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Are mentioned in one of the posts about. What is that about? Are there problems with the originals? Could someone let me know? Have not yet listened closely to all the vines I have received. If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. Wiliam Blake
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

A glitch in the 12-7-70 last disc was described (between Truckin---NFA>GDTRFB, I believe) on the old vine and people talked about resending a clean copy of that last disc. I haven't got one yet but it is supposed to be coming in the Eurovine #4 '68 set. If not, I guess that I (or you) will have to contact yamadog to get a clean copy. That's what I know.
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

Can't remember how many discs 12/7/71 had as I am not at home, but the problem is that Truckin cuts off early and NFA cuts after a few seconds and continues to play on your CD player but without any sound for about 6 minutes before going into a fine GDTRFB. Yamadog sent the corrected disc to Brewsterboy. Anyone after him will get a "just exactly perfect" run. For those of us who got the shows before brewsterboy, we will get the corrected disc from 12/7 with that big '68 Eurovine. I suggested we do it this way because there weren't many of us who were before brewster and most of us who were before brewster were signed up for the Eurovine '68, which yamadog had in his hands at that time.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thomas DAdd me to this vine and lets get it restarted.....thanx Felt Forum '71 Here is the last posting. Felt Forum Run 12/4-7/71 1. chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com] 2. Hal R. 3. Oroboros 4 dstache. 5. brewster 6. 143or245 (eiwpfrg@aol.com) 7. thomasdblls(thomasdblls@hotmail.com) 8. Again my post dissappeared Here it is again....Tom
user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

u will definitely enjoy these shows Tom so get ready they are heading out today 11/19! 143or245 stay safe and feel good!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thomas DIs anybody out there who wants these shows just PM or email me....Since I seem to be last on the list...These shows are hot just send me an address and their out the door Later Tom
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Felt Forum Run 12/4-7/71 1. chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com] 2. Hal R. 3. Oroboros 4 dstache. 5. brewster 6. 143or245 (eiwpfrg@aol.com) 7. thomasdblls(thomasdblls@hotmail.com) 8. Richard 9. Hunter 10. cus 11. Deadicated 12. "The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean." www.geocities.com/newcamptownraces/ gratefulgoddamneddead.html "I wash my hands in the muddy water ... "From day to day, just lettin' it ride, You get so far away from how it feels inside, You can't let go, 'cause you're afraid to fall, But the day may come when you can't feel at all."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Tchoice Dead - Keith just beginning to get broken in - whoaaa!!! "Where does the time go?"
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Felt Forum Run 12/4-7/71 Thanks Deadicated for the kind offer to transfer to Europe. I will reoffer and split to a Eurovine if necessary 1. chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com] 2. Hal R. 3. Oroboros 4 dstache. 5. brewster 6. 143or245 (eiwpfrg@aol.com) 7. thomasdblls(thomasdblls@hotmail.com) 8. Richard 9. Hunter 10. cus 11. Deadicated 12. Cosmicbadger
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

thanks to Deadicated the vine is having a European vacation but will be returned across the water to erickat as soon as I can get it copied
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Felt Forum Vine posted today to Erickat...normally takes a week to 10 days from France. Thanks to all upstream and strong recommendations to all downstream! Get on this one!
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

Cosmic Badger's French Post arrived today - I've burned 7 of the 11 cd's already - expect to have it off to reedchris no later than Wed - 4/19 - the anniversary of the infamous Raven Space in Baltimore in '82
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

These are great - just some notes to help the next folks in line, so they don't have to fret over it. I presume these were there from the start. 12/5/71 Disc 3 is missing encore Encore Johnny B. Goode 12/6/71 – Disc 3 is missing the last 2 songs One More Saturday Night [4:34] Encore Uncle John's Band [6:00] I compiled a print-out of where the disk breaks are - 12/7/71 has only Not Fade Away & One More Saturday Night on it (9 minutes) - you might want to get a bigger cd & put it on the end of disk 2 or something. I'll include it in the package to reedchris. I'm just waiting for either a PM with his address, or a different vine, which he is sending me any day, which would have his address also.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 2 months

Arrived today, copy tonight. In the mail to chinacat503 within a few days.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

Hey everyone, .. Sunshinedaydream ,, what vine did you sign me up on ? Since unclejon got off the euro vine , i thought i was next after him , but what now ? Am i still listed on whatever vine i was signed up on ? The vines confuse me so that`s why i`m asking.. Peace ...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 2 months

This vine make it out to Charlie alright?
user picture

Member for

16 years

wondering if anybody knows what's goin' on with this one, whereabouts it might be floating, and such things as that...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

1. chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com]2. Hal R. 3. Oroboros 4 dstache. 5. brewster 6. 143or245 (eiwpfrg@aol.com) 7. thomasdblls(thomasdblls@hotmail.com) 8. Richard 9. Hunter 10. cus 11. Deadicated 12. Cosmicbadger 13. erickat (eric_katchmar@yahoo.com) 14. reedchris 15. chinacat503 16 JolleyRedGiant54 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman is this one moving ?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

chinacat has been mia on other vines , so if chris sent it to chinacat , chances are chinacat still has it .. looks like we need a re-seed .. please ...
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

also imho i think if china cat is on other vines he should b skipd!!!!not tryin to b mean just tryin to keep vines alive!!(~):-}
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

His car was broken into & all his stuff stolen - including like 5 vines - so none of those are coming back from him. I don't have the DVD for this vine, otherwise I would re-seed. 11 cd's is kind of alot & I've been kind of getting overextended lately.
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

If someone can re-seed. 15. chinacat503 16 JolleyRedGiant54 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20 rambelinbearisgrateful 21.That Nice Hippy Guy Hope this one stays alive somehow. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

I have a plan for a re-seed but will not know anything until next week , so lets hope for the best folks .. it sucks to have a car broken into but is`nt that the same thing sakparadise told everyone ? ( just an observation )
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

I Will Reseed This.Whoever Is Supposed To Be Next,PM. Me With addy Info. It Will arrvive On Dvd,In Shn.Form.So If The Next One On The List,Dosn't Have Traders Little Helper.Download It.So You Can Decode To Wav.Heres The Link For Traders Little Helper. http://wiki.etree.org/index.php?page=SoftwareYouNeed It's About Halfway Down The Page,Under Uncompress.(Note All The Programs On That Site Are Free) (Cause There's An Easywind..Blowin' Cross The Bayou Today.)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

Thank you Yamdog !! From what I see this is the correct list ,, 16 JolleyRedGiant54 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20 rambelinbearisgrateful 21.That Nice Hippy Guy Hope everyone has a grate day !!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

yamdog ,Thank you !!Thank you Yamdog !! From what I see this is the correct list ,, 16 JolleyRedGiant54 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20 rambelinbearisgrateful 21.That Nice Hippy Guy 22. Estim8ed
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

U can skip me because I do not have a DVD burner on my computer
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

you don`t need to have a dvd Burner, do as yamdog said and , thats all you need . use the Traders little helper program to convert dvd to cd/wav format , burn cd. it can be a pain to figure out but well worth it .. Peace .... Stu ...
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Does Your Computer Have A Dvd Reader? If Yes, It's Relitively Simple.1.Copy disc To your Computer 2.Decode Files With Traders Little Helper 3.Burn Cd As You Normally Would I Just Don't Have The Time Or Blank Cd's To Do It The Other Way.If This Is Going To Be A Problem For Some,Mabey Someone Who Has Already Recived The Vine,Would Forward The Disc's To The Next In Line. (Cause There's An Easywind..Blowin' Cross The Bayou Today.)
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

That Sounds Cool If Know one really Minds,Then mabey I Could Send the Dvd To you And You Can pick Up Where The Vine Died.I Have To Go To The Post Office In The morning So Pm Me With Addy And I'll Get It Out To You.Then You Can Send To Jolly.And Then It Will Be Back On Track. (Cause There's An Easywind..Blowin' Cross The Bayou Today.)