• 19 replies
    marye
    started by stuman: Jerry Garcia & Co. at 710 Ashbury in Spring 1967 (Interview) + Richard Starlight's Radio Effluvia Both the interview and the filler came to me through FM radio broadcasts in the early-to mid-nineties. The audio quality reflects that, but for this project off-the-beaten path, I hope you will bear with it. I've never seen a complete tape of this justly famous interview on any torrent site. The tape does not fit on one disc, but takes up a mere 3.5 minutes on disc two. That leaves a huge amount of space for some fascinating filler I wanted to offer to you, the avid trader, some examples of the unconventional details of our homegrown subculture. Consider The filler the sonic equivalent of old, hand-drawn & photocopied J-cards, or much-loved, do-it-yourself concert tie-dyes. PART ONE The Taper's Compendium Vol. 1 lists this interview as 80 min. This copy is just over 83 minutes (or somewhere in there~~perhaps the author of that piece was estimating, too). For this tape db.etre

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Anyone who got this willing to re-seed? I'd hop on for sure. Looks way interesting...
  • marye
    this vine seems to have been dormant for a couple of years, but who knows, perhaps you can persuade it to revive...
  • Stinkfoot
    Default Avatar
    Hi I Dont Know if this is still active or if i can get it. i am new to Dead.net so any help is welcome thanks would love to listen!!
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    to Canyon Critter
  • noonie
    Default Avatar
    .1. That Nice Hippy Guy2. TxJed 3. pdave 4. Jake R 5. Canyon Critter 6.noonie 7.
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    this one today. Will be out by thurs
  • Canyon Critter
    Nice. 1. That Nice Hippy Guy 2. TxJed 3. pdave 4. Jake R 5. Canyon Critter 6. 7. ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
  • stuman
    Default Avatar
    This interveiw is a real hoot for sure ! " Life is`nt about running from the storm, it`s about learning to dance in the rain "
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    1. That Nice Hippy Guy2. TxJed 3. pdave 4. Jake R
  • pdave
    Default Avatar
    just got this in the mail...anyone want it next?
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by stuman: Jerry Garcia & Co. at 710 Ashbury in Spring 1967 (Interview) + Richard Starlight's Radio Effluvia Both the interview and the filler came to me through FM radio broadcasts in the early-to mid-nineties. The audio quality reflects that, but for this project off-the-beaten path, I hope you will bear with it. I've never seen a complete tape of this justly famous interview on any torrent site. The tape does not fit on one disc, but takes up a mere 3.5 minutes on disc two. That leaves a huge amount of space for some fascinating filler I wanted to offer to you, the avid trader, some examples of the unconventional details of our homegrown subculture. Consider The filler the sonic equivalent of old, hand-drawn & photocopied J-cards, or much-loved, do-it-yourself concert tie-dyes. PART ONE The Taper's Compendium Vol. 1 lists this interview as 80 min. This copy is just over 83 minutes (or somewhere in there~~perhaps the author of that piece was estimating, too). For this tape db.etre
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

1. That Nice Hippy Guy2. 3. Thanks alot Stu. "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

I`ll have this out today . This is a nice peice of history , kinda suprised there is`nt more interest in it . guise we don`t have to many GD historians here . Enjoy Trevor !
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

1. That Nice Hippy Guy2. TxJed Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

To TxJed. Thanks again, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

I've got it ready to go to anyone that wants it! Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 5 months

yeah, I'll take it if there isn't a line for it!!!
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

I'll send this one out tomorrow. Enjoy! Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

Not to many true historians here. I`m just making a list for anyone else interested. 1. That Nice Hippy Guy 2. TxJed 3. pdave
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

1. That Nice Hippy Guy2. TxJed 3. pdave 4. Jake R
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

This interveiw is a real hoot for sure ! " Life is`nt about running from the storm, it`s about learning to dance in the rain "
user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

Nice. 1. That Nice Hippy Guy 2. TxJed 3. pdave 4. Jake R 5. Canyon Critter 6. 7. ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥ Twirly Banner
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

this one today. Will be out by thurs
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

.1. That Nice Hippy Guy2. TxJed 3. pdave 4. Jake R 5. Canyon Critter 6.noonie 7.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

to Canyon Critter
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years

Hi I Dont Know if this is still active or if i can get it. i am new to Dead.net so any help is welcome thanks would love to listen!!
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

this vine seems to have been dormant for a couple of years, but who knows, perhaps you can persuade it to revive...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Anyone who got this willing to re-seed? I'd hop on for sure. Looks way interesting...