• 178 replies
    marye
    started by Oroboros We have a vine on Phil & Friends, how about: Jerry Garcia Band 8/29/87 French's Camp on Eel River Garberville, Ca. (3 discs) (source= soundboard> ? > WAV > CD) Acoustic JGB: J. Garcia-guitar & vocals, J. Kahn-string bass, D. Kemper- drums, D. Nelson- guitar, S. Rothman-mandolin & dobro Disc 1: Set 1: Deep Elem Blues, Been All Around This World, Friend of the Devil, I'm Troubled*, Little Sadie**, Diamond Joe*, Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie, Trouble In Mind*, Ripple *=1st time played ** Only time played Electric JGB add G. Jones & J. LaBranch-Vocals, M. Seals-Organ Disc 2: Set 2: How Sweet It Is, Forever Young, Get Out of My Life Woman, Run for the Roses, It Stoned Me, My Sisters and Brothers, Deal Disc 3: Set 3 The Harder They Come, I Shall Be Released, Think, Evangeline, Gomorrah, Let It Rock, Lucky Old Sun, Tangled Up In Blue

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • 10mileride
    Default Avatar
    still haven't received the discs
  • 10mileride
    Default Avatar
    i would love to receive this 50. Anna rRxia 51. Badweiser 52. 10mileride 53.
  • Anna rRxia
    and from time to time (about every couple of weeks if you can) post the sign-up status and that it is ready to go to the next person. This was a popular vine. I'm sure it will go out again.
  • badweiser
    Default Avatar
    just received. if no one is behind me who do i send it to?
  • Anna rRxia
    to badweiser 50. Anna rRxia 51. Badweiser Thx. are due to zepthmpson for putting in the effort to not only save this mighty fine vine but to also improve it, as was noted before by hin.
  • Anna rRxia
    Vaca. went well, sorry for the delay. Out shortly, we'll keep you posted.
  • huytet
    Default Avatar
    I added emily-j right before me. Emily - make sure you PM your mailing address to greate fully greatful - I'm gonna PM you mine. IAS Coaching In Chandigarh
  • zepthompson
    49. zepthompson > in 6/18 > out 6/2150. Anna rRxia 51. Badweiser got a PM from Anna today... 1) she's going on vacation 2) she does not have Badweiser's addy not sure if she got the vine or not - but...
  • badweiser
    Default Avatar
    49. zepthompson > in 6/1850. Anna rRxia 51. Badweiser
  • zepthompson
    soon...;) Resseded by Jake -- Thanks for everything Jake!! disc (DVD) includes the Jerry show performed on my 25th birthday as well as two recent shows from phil & friends plus a 1983 bonus.... How Sweet It Is!
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by Oroboros We have a vine on Phil & Friends, how about: Jerry Garcia Band 8/29/87 French's Camp on Eel River Garberville, Ca. (3 discs) (source= soundboard> ? > WAV > CD) Acoustic JGB: J. Garcia-guitar & vocals, J. Kahn-string bass, D. Kemper- drums, D. Nelson- guitar, S. Rothman-mandolin & dobro Disc 1: Set 1: Deep Elem Blues, Been All Around This World, Friend of the Devil, I'm Troubled*, Little Sadie**, Diamond Joe*, Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie, Trouble In Mind*, Ripple *=1st time played ** Only time played Electric JGB add G. Jones & J. LaBranch-Vocals, M. Seals-Organ Disc 2: Set 2: How Sweet It Is, Forever Young, Get Out of My Life Woman, Run for the Roses, It Stoned Me, My Sisters and Brothers, Deal Disc 3: Set 3 The Harder They Come, I Shall Be Released, Think, Evangeline, Gomorrah, Let It Rock, Lucky Old Sun, Tangled Up In Blue
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

It looks like an honest mistake on this but people shouldn't get skipped. I responded to Stuman's inquiry of who wanted this and am #26. I think it should now go to Benny Jakes (skip chinacat503 who has been incommunicado) and make sure to hit the people who signed up previously. As it works it's way, UncleJon would obviously skip Row Timmy and forward to Grateful Jeff, and then Grateful Jeff would skip stuman (who has it now) and forward along to me. Also, I thought Sakparadise was causing some bottlenecks in other vines but that may have been resolved. Make sense? 17. Grateful Gooner 18. Row Timmy 19. chinacat503 20. Benny Jakes 21. toddsnc 22. Tommo 23. sakparadise (sal_paradise@live.com) 24. UncleJon 25. Row Timmy 26. Grateful Jeff 25. stuman 26. Dead in MA 27. ripple1974
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

sounds good to me... I`ll PM Benny Jakes and get his address ..
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

no word from Benny Jakes yet ,, mey have to go to Toddsnc next ,,?? will give it one more day i guise ..
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

but still no word from BennyJakes so I guise i`ll send this out to Toddsnc ...today... got to keep it moving .... peace and sunshine to everyone !!
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

Well after reading the above posts I am guessing Tommo is next?? It will be monday or so before I can get this out though.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

yup your next .. it was mailed to you on the 26th. I pm`d BennyJakes and never got a reply from him .. I did`nt want to sit on it for too long .. then the list continues and just skip me ..
user picture

Member for

16 years

and I can't wait for this very special show. I'm re-PM'ing Todd to confirm-Tommo
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

Is Sakparadise back in play? I know he was holding up some vines previously. Hopefully all is well but we need to know if he is in the loop or not.
user picture

Member for

16 years

He PM'd me yesterday and says his problems have been resolved and he's back to normal, so I'll pass this to him after I get it.-Tommo
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

sakaparadise should post Himself. we need to know if he has any plans on sending out the vines he`s been holding on to ..before he gets more than he can handle ..
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

I am next after Tommo and yes, my problems have been resolved. Does thuis posting satisfy you stuman?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

just wanted to make sure that you were really back and that you are OK .. nice to see you back .. take care ..
user picture

Member for

16 years

and made my copies. Will send it on it's way Monday...-Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

17. Grateful Gooner18. Row Timmy 19. chinacat503 20. Benny Jakes 21. toddsnc 22. Tommo 23. sakparadise (sal_paradise@live.com) 24. UncleJon 25. Row Timmy 26. Grateful Jeff 25. stuman 26. Dead in MA 27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy Thanks everyone, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Row Timmy requested I skip him - so I am waiting for Grateful Jeff's addy...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

...and there never will be, darnit. 23. sakparadise (sal_paradise@live.com) 24. UncleJon 25. Row Timmy 26. Grateful Jeff 25. stuman 26. Dead in MA 27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

ok, I allready have this one ,, unsure how i have it but i do ,.. Grateful Jeff , it seems like Dead in MA is next .. 26. Dead in MA 27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Disc 1 is missing the last 2 tracks, including Ripple. Yeah, 8 mos after receiving it, I am FINALLY getting around to listening to it.
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

Stuman already has this so its on its way to Dead in MA, dig it my sisters and brothers If you get confused, listen to the music play!
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

MAY THE LONG TIME SUN SHINE UPON YOU..ALL LOVE SURROUND YOU AND THE MUSIC WITHIN YOU, THE SONGS OF YOUR OWN, GUIDE YOUR WAY ON.....WHAT A GREAT SHOW AND VENUE......I THINK DAVID LYNLY AND EL RAYO X WAS A OPENER.. HITCHED THERE AND DAY BEFORE AND SLEPT ON SIDE OF THE ROAD ABOUT 6 MILES FROM VENUE WOKE UP ..HITCHED AGAIN... AND MADE IT THERE AND AS SOON AS ARRIVED SAW FRIENDS AND THE PARTY BEGAN... IT WAS AWESOME...LOL
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

...from Boston. A few things: the 1st set track listing is incorrect, should be Deep Elem, All Around this World, FOTD, Spike Driver Blues, Little Sadie, Diamond Joe, Ain't No Lie, Trouble in Mind, I'm Troubled, Ripple and complete show is available via bit torrent and then the first set could be complete. I don't have CD-W so could not add it but it is readily available.
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Not sure how this goes but my address is Ed Derengowski 1403 Valley Stream Rd Bel Air MD 21014
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hey man, Find the last post with the list of names - it looks like stuman's post is last. Copy and paste the list of names in a new post, like so (the names of people that have already received the show have been deleted from the list, i.e #1 - 25): 26. Dead in MA 27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark Then, add your name to the end of the list, thusly 26. Dead in MA 27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark 31. ejjd Then tell everybody thanks and have a groovy day and click "Post comment". You can send your address directly to the person ahead of you in line by sending a private message; it's good to send it ahead of time if possible. I'll hang on to your address.. Cheers, MarkintheDark
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

26. Dead in MA27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark Then, add your name to the end of the list, thusly 26. Dead in MA 27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark 31. ejjd
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

I am burning it now and will have it out by Saturday morning at the latest. will keep everyone posted. dave
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

This will be mailed tomorrow to That Nice Hippy Guy. What a great show! I have been listenin to it as it burned. Thanks Oroboros.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

and it will be off to bear within the next few days. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

as of today 9-24. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

in the mail this morning so i will post when it has left me
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

off to markinthedark today
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hi, The Eel River vine came in the end of last week, and I've mailed it on to ejjd. Cheers, Mark
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Who's next?Send address to me and I wil get it out.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark 31. ejjd 32. Stephen in PA Leave it if you dare...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

27. ripple197428. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark 31. ejjd 32. Stephen in PA 33. greatfullygreatful
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Thank you Oroboros! Leave it if you dare...
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

greatfullygreatful.Hope they are okay...JGB ready to ship! Leave it if you dare...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

greatfullygreatful is gonelygone. Hang on a bit, stephen, I'll find ya a taker... Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

i will take this poor vine off your hands
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

I added emily-j right before me. Emily - make sure you PM your mailing address to greatefullygreatful - I'm gonna PM you mine! This show looks fantastic! Thanks!! 27. ripple1974 28. That Nice Hippy Guy 29.rambelinbearisgrateful 30. MarkintheDark 31. ejjd 32. Stephen in PA 33. greatfullygreatful 34. emily-j 35. PAPPYPGH ~ Pappy http://www.theCAUSEjams.com "Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - Robert Hunter
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

30. MarkintheDark31. ejjd 32. Stephen in PA 33. greatfullygreatful 34. emily-j 35. PAPPYPGH 36. pkpotter
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Just to be clear, greatfullygreatful seems to have vanished awhile back, and never got an address to stephen in PA. Pretty sure E-J had that figgered out. I've put greatfullygreatful at the back of the list, in case he (or she) shows back up (won't, though). It is a good show, nice to see the second growth on the vine. Thanks for the seed Oroboros! JGB Eel River '87 Vine 32. Stephen in PA 33. emily-j 34. PAPPYPGH 35. pkpotter 36. greatfullygreatful ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Shipping to Emily-J tomorrowVine on!! Leave it if you dare...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

I thought this one was a goner...I'm happy to see it moving again.I added myself ahead of greatfullygreatful as he/she seems to be like the steam locomotive rollin' down the track.... Thanks Oroboros et al... In peace to all, Brother Tom 30. MarkintheDark 31. ejjd 32. Stephen in PA 33. greatfullygreatful 34. emily-j 35. PAPPYPGH 36. pkpotter 37. brother tom
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

JGB Eel River '87 Vine 32. Stephen in PA 33. emily-j 34. PAPPYPGH 35. pkpotter 36. brother tom 37. greatfullygreatful there, that's better. Probably doesn't matter, doubt greatfullygreatful's gonna show back up. ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************