• 1 replies
    Anonymous (not verified)
    Default Avatar
    Live set originally released 1969. The CD is now remastered, in HDCD, with an expanded booklet, new liner notes, and rare photos.

Tracklist
    Disc 1
    1. Dark Star (Live at The Fillmore West San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
    2. St. Stephen (Live at The Fillmore West San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
    3. The Eleven (Live In San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
    4. Turn On Your Love Light (Remastered Live at San Francisco Version)
    5. Death Don't Have No Mercy (Live at The Fillmore West San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
    6. Feedback (Live at The Fillmore West San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
    7. And We Bid You Goodnight (Remastered Version)
    8. Dark Star (Remastered Single Version)
    9. WB Commercial for Live/Dead

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • innerblue47

While I wouldn't consider myself a "dead head" in the usual since, nevertheless I have grown increasingly fond of the music and the overall culture which supported it. Having acquired a somewhat substantial collection of "Dead" recordings, I can safely say that this is paramount among many notable peers. It is infused, shall we say, with a substantial amount of buzz that can only be attributed to the inspiration of the blotter acid of the times. A very notable piece of modern music that should, in every sense, be credited with the greatness that it is.

user picture
Default Avatar

Live set originally released 1969. The CD is now remastered, in HDCD, with an expanded booklet, new liner notes, and rare photos.

Tracklist
Disc 1
1. Dark Star (Live at The Fillmore West San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
2. St. Stephen (Live at The Fillmore West San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
3. The Eleven (Live In San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
4. Turn On Your Love Light (Remastered Live at San Francisco Version)
5. Death Don't Have No Mercy (Live at The Fillmore West San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
6. Feedback (Live at The Fillmore West San Fran 1969 Remastered Version)
7. And We Bid You Goodnight (Remastered Version)
8. Dark Star (Remastered Single Version)
9. WB Commercial for Live/Dead
user picture

Member for

11 years 11 months

While I wouldn't consider myself a "dead head" in the usual since, nevertheless I have grown increasingly fond of the music and the overall culture which supported it. Having acquired a somewhat substantial collection of "Dead" recordings, I can safely say that this is paramount among many notable peers. It is infused, shall we say, with a substantial amount of buzz that can only be attributed to the inspiration of the blotter acid of the times. A very notable piece of modern music that should, in every sense, be credited with the greatness that it is.

product sku