• 0 replies
    marye
    A request for info from Tom Kielty: Hey Now, Did you or someone you know attend any or all of the following shows: -Boston Garden, Boston, MA: May 7, 1977 -Barton Hall, Cornell, Ithaca, NY: May 8, 1977 -War Memorial Auditorium, Buffalo, NY: May 9, 1977 If so, I'd love to hear from you. I am in the process of gathering information for a long form essay on the Cornell show as well as the nights before and after. Please feel free to email me at sharkpatrolmusic@gmail.com so we might further discuss what I am looking for. Thanks, in advance, for any time you might be able to lend, it's greatly appreciated. Tom

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
No comments available.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
A request for info from Tom Kielty: Hey Now, Did you or someone you know attend any or all of the following shows: -Boston Garden, Boston, MA: May 7, 1977 -Barton Hall, Cornell, Ithaca, NY: May 8, 1977 -War Memorial Auditorium, Buffalo, NY: May 9, 1977 If so, I'd love to hear from you. I am in the process of gathering information for a long form essay on the Cornell show as well as the nights before and after. Please feel free to email me at sharkpatrolmusic@gmail.com so we might further discuss what I am looking for. Thanks, in advance, for any time you might be able to lend, it's greatly appreciated. Tom