• 1,689 replies
    admin
    jq171(document).ready(function (jq171) { var covertArtDownloadMarkup = 'Looking for the digital cover art? You can download it here.'; setTimeout(function() { jq171('#digital_cart').append(covertArtDownloadMarkup); }, 500); });

What's Inside:
    •144-page paperback book with essays by Nicholas G. Meriwether and Blair Jackson
    •A portfolio with three art prints by Jessica Dessner
    • Replica ticket stubs and backstage passes for all eight shows
    •8 complete shows on 23 discs
          •3/14/90 Capital Centre, Landover, MD
          •3/18/90 Civic Center, Hartford, CT
          •3/21/90 Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario
          •3/25/90 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY
          •3/28/90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY
          •3/29/90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY (featuring Branford Marsalis)
          •4/1/90 The Omni, Atlanta, GA
          •4/3/90 The Omni, Atlanta, GA
    Recorded by long-time Grateful Dead audio engineer John Cutler
    Mixed from the master 24-track analog tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios
    Mastered to HDCD specs by David Glasser
    Original Art by Jessica Dessner
    Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 9,000

Announcing Spring 1990 (The Other One)

"If every concert tells a tale, then every tour writes an epic. Spring 1990 felt that way: an epic with more than its share of genius and drama, brilliance and tension. And that is why the rest of the music of that tour deserves this release, why the rest of those stories need to be heard." - Nicholas G. Meriwether

Some consider Spring 1990 the last great Grateful Dead tour. That it may be. In spite of outside difficulties and downsides, nothing could deter the Grateful Dead from crafting lightness from darkness. They were overwhelmingly triumphant in doing what they came to do, what they did best — forging powerful explorations in music. Yes, it was the music that would propel their legacy further, young fans joining the ranks with veteran Dead Heads, Jerry wondering "where do they keep coming from?" — a sentiment that still rings true today, a sentiment that offers up another opportunity for an exceptional release from a tour that serves as transcendental chapter in the Grateful Dead masterpiece.

With Spring 1990 (The Other One), you'll have the chance to explore another eight complete shows from this chapter, the band elevating their game to deliver inspired performances of concert staples (“Tennessee Jed” and “Sugar Magnolia”), exceptional covers (Dylan’s “When I Paint My Masterpiece” and the band’s last performance of the Beatles’ “Revolution”) and rare gems (the first “Loose Lucy” in 16 years) as well as many songs from Built To Last, which had been released the previous fall and would become the Dead’s final studio album. Also among the eight is one of the most sought-after shows in the Dead canon: the March, 29, 1990 show at Nassau Coliseum, where Grammy®-winning saxophonist Branford Marsalis sat in with the group. The entire second set is one continuous highlight, especially the breathtaking version of “Dark Star.”

For those of you who are keeping track, this release also marks a significant milestone as now, across the two Spring 1990 boxed sets, Dozin At The Knick, and Terrapin Limited, the entire spring tour of 1990 has been officially released, making it only the second Grateful Dead tour, after Europe 1972, to have that honor.

Now shipping, you'll want to order your copy soon as these beautiful boxes are going, going, gone...

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • protondecay123
    Default Avatar
    To Fully reconstruct the show from 3/24/1990 at the Knick, you would need to buy " Without A Net " for the One More Saturday Night that closed the 1st Set, Postcards of the Hanging to get the Desolation Row that followed Loser in the 1st set, Dozin' at the Knick for Walking Blues in the 1st set and all of the 2nd set, and Spring 1990 (The Other One) to get the other songs from the 1st set. That show got hacked to pieces.
  • eyes43
    Does anyone have any definitive information on what exactly this is? Heres a link to the ebay item, it has sold, so if you click on this link and you are on a computer or phone, you will need to click on the item to see the original listing. Then you can see the photos, and the numbered coin, which instead of havings its own number, it says, "miracle"? Im thinking this might be what they decided to do with promo copies, instead of leaving it blank, or stamping it "promo" like the FW69 boxset. The Dave's Picks series, all have blank promo copies. (Would be very interesting to know how many promos they make for each of these limited edition items!!) Ok, heres the link:http://m.ebay.com/itm/Grateful-Dead-Spring-1990-The-Other-One-Box-Set-M… If you have the ebay app, you can also just enter this number in the search box, and it will bring you to the same item. Again, it has already sold, so you will need to click on it, to open the original listing. That item number is: 162549487635 Id really like to know what the miracle means on the numbered coins...it makes sense that it would be a promo, that they sent out to reviewers and whomever else is lucky enough to get all this stuff, we all do everything we can to afford, for free! And instead of stamping promo, or leaving blank, they stamped miracle, as in here is your miracle (free) 1990 spring TOO boxset!!! Must be nice!!! Still, though, would like to know for sure! Thanks.
  • company
    Default Avatar
    I'd check for you but I didn't order this box. Hopefully someone who did will be kind enough to take 5 mins to get you some confirmation so you don't think you're going nuts! beet juice
  • antonjo
    purplekush, I know this is a year after your post, but just for the record, gotta call b/s on your song-length observations: "7 minute Halfstep" ~ yeah, that's short, but so is 12/19/73 (7:29) "8 minute playin's" ~ 8:56 (7/1/78), meanwhile 10:27 (3/14/90), 11:40 (4/3/90) "17 minutes for a Help On The Way>Slipknot>Franklins Tower TOTAL" ~ 14:50 (8/13/75) "8 or 9 minute China-Cat>Rider has no time to even find a groove" ~ 13:17 (3/15/90), 11:09 (3/26/90), 10:24 (4/01/90), 11:05 (9/19/90) No 8 or 9-minute versions I could find on any of my '90 releases. "a 19 minute Scarlet-fire it's over before it starts" ~ really? I guess these are, too? : 19:33 (10/16/77), 18:01 (11/2/77), 18:16 (5/11/78), 19:55 (7/3/78), 18:28 (7/7/78) 3/16/90's Scarlet > Estimated is 22:25. Incidentally, 11/4/77's Other One = 4:25, and 7/5/78's Truckin' = 7:29. They're both pretty hot, though. Morals of the story ~ some older years boast just as short or shorter lengths as '90; not all '90 lengths are as short as you claimed; and most importantly, song lengths alone do not tell the tale on performance heat. I do share your wish for one of the Fall '73 shows with horns!
  • simonrob
    The problem with posting when a release finally sells out is that it inevitably becomes available again a day or two later. Won't make that mistake again. Stranger than fiction.
  • Fogle
    Pulled the trigger just in time this afternoon... Mickey's damn Beam told me, turns out it was the right call. Feels all the more special that it came so close. I'll be returning home to this precious package after nearly 4 months across the pond in a week plus. Perhaps my first post on deadland? I've been reading each and every release comment that you crazies have drummed up for years now. Maybe I'll be back! Nice place to be. Dave, dead.net, all involved in this community, thanks a ton!
  • simonrob
    Finally gone. That will make the folks at Rhino happy. Took a long time for one reason or another. Too soon after the first one? Simultaneous downloads available? 9000 was too many?
  • chr1skol1
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! On yesterday I have got my Spring Box (The Other One). Thanks a lot guys that you have bring to us this exciting and beautiful box!
  • fahrenheit451
    Default Avatar
    Been waiting for what seems like forever for this thing to sell out.
  • DaveandDeeds
    Just wanted to throw this out there, I too was frustrated with iTunes metadata, however I believe this is from lazy and inaccurate individuals who load their poorly labeled discs to Gracenote or whatever, and then the options are usually wrong for the rest of us. This all started for me when I decided to import the E72 box. Nightmare!! My advice is, pick the option that "looks" the most accurate, but DO NOT import it as such. Instead, choose NOT to import, fix the mistakes first, then import away. Sorry for a three moth old reply, but we are all in this together. (~}:-
user picture

Member for

17 years 1 month
jq171(document).ready(function (jq171) { var covertArtDownloadMarkup = 'Looking for the digital cover art? You can download it here.'; setTimeout(function() { jq171('#digital_cart').append(covertArtDownloadMarkup); }, 500); });

What's Inside:
•144-page paperback book with essays by Nicholas G. Meriwether and Blair Jackson
•A portfolio with three art prints by Jessica Dessner
• Replica ticket stubs and backstage passes for all eight shows
•8 complete shows on 23 discs
      •3/14/90 Capital Centre, Landover, MD
      •3/18/90 Civic Center, Hartford, CT
      •3/21/90 Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario
      •3/25/90 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY
      •3/28/90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY
      •3/29/90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY (featuring Branford Marsalis)
      •4/1/90 The Omni, Atlanta, GA
      •4/3/90 The Omni, Atlanta, GA
Recorded by long-time Grateful Dead audio engineer John Cutler
Mixed from the master 24-track analog tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios
Mastered to HDCD specs by David Glasser
Original Art by Jessica Dessner
Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 9,000

Announcing Spring 1990 (The Other One)

"If every concert tells a tale, then every tour writes an epic. Spring 1990 felt that way: an epic with more than its share of genius and drama, brilliance and tension. And that is why the rest of the music of that tour deserves this release, why the rest of those stories need to be heard." - Nicholas G. Meriwether

Some consider Spring 1990 the last great Grateful Dead tour. That it may be. In spite of outside difficulties and downsides, nothing could deter the Grateful Dead from crafting lightness from darkness. They were overwhelmingly triumphant in doing what they came to do, what they did best — forging powerful explorations in music. Yes, it was the music that would propel their legacy further, young fans joining the ranks with veteran Dead Heads, Jerry wondering "where do they keep coming from?" — a sentiment that still rings true today, a sentiment that offers up another opportunity for an exceptional release from a tour that serves as transcendental chapter in the Grateful Dead masterpiece.

With Spring 1990 (The Other One), you'll have the chance to explore another eight complete shows from this chapter, the band elevating their game to deliver inspired performances of concert staples (“Tennessee Jed” and “Sugar Magnolia”), exceptional covers (Dylan’s “When I Paint My Masterpiece” and the band’s last performance of the Beatles’ “Revolution”) and rare gems (the first “Loose Lucy” in 16 years) as well as many songs from Built To Last, which had been released the previous fall and would become the Dead’s final studio album. Also among the eight is one of the most sought-after shows in the Dead canon: the March, 29, 1990 show at Nassau Coliseum, where Grammy®-winning saxophonist Branford Marsalis sat in with the group. The entire second set is one continuous highlight, especially the breathtaking version of “Dark Star.”

For those of you who are keeping track, this release also marks a significant milestone as now, across the two Spring 1990 boxed sets, Dozin At The Knick, and Terrapin Limited, the entire spring tour of 1990 has been officially released, making it only the second Grateful Dead tour, after Europe 1972, to have that honor.

Now shipping, you'll want to order your copy soon as these beautiful boxes are going, going, gone...

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I'm willing to donate one sealed DaP 6 or DaP 9 to the SPACEBROTHER fund, if I can please get the new Jerry! That's all I want right now.
user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

My pleasure. I had considered suggesting that you post your physical address, but realized that you might wind up being over donated. Be that as it may, do so and use the funds for future releases. I purchase multiple copies of almost every release for fellow heads who are not as financially well off. This music is simply a treasure and nobody as devoted as you should go without. I attended many of the shows on this tour and possess life long joyful memories. But I simply do not enjoy listening to the music any more. To me, the magic is gone. How I envy those who were there in the beginning. Let us know where to send the funds and the money will be promptly delivered. Peace and enjoy. Lastly. PFox - you are a complete and utter tool. Enjoy living off of your parents hard earnings and go find another band.
user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

I too will save for the big anniversary year! The last show I think i saw was in the summer of 89 so… did not see the band after I got married in 1990 (2015 will be a big year! 25 years of marriage and for the Dead as well!) Seems from what I have read/studied most folks think 1991 was the last really solid year for the boys, and things went down from there, with some good nights and some not so good… I remember well where I was when I heard Jerry had died in 1995. Again, by then, I had not seen the band live in about 6 years… I think I always thought I might get back to one more show… but I guess it probably was best I did not… Looking at some of the youtube vids of Jerry at the end… just sad to see, even to this day! Really think he looked good in 1989, maybe the best he had looked in many years… so maybe glad I shut it down there? I goof on Brent a bit, again he was my keyboard guy from 1984-89. And I do like some of his covers: Gimme Some Lovin, Dear Mr Fantasy, Hey Jude is not too bad…sometimes Let the good times roll… but think, when he was at his best, it was doing backup vocals, again, just my opinion with a a distance of 25/30 years… yikes. So I tend to listen to a time frame I did not witness… which is really late 1960s to early 1980 Have a Grateful weekend
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Other then the Europe '72 box., I think the cost per disc of this Spring '90 #2 is the lowest one. It comes to 10.43 U.S. dollars per disc. (I am not going to look at taxes or international duties here) Most of the other releases run a bit over 11.00 U.S. dollars per disc, so I think this one is fairly priced. Plus, due to the dearth of Brent releases & later, this one will sell out pretty quickly. For proof of this, look how fast the first Spring '90 box and DaP8 sold out. Some here have been comparing it to the May '77 box. Let's not forget, that one had 15,000 copies and this one has only 9,000. That is 40% less, and for an era that many folks have been asking for. It will sell out pretty quickly for sure. If you don't get it you will probably regret it.As far as 2015, I will worry about that in 2015. Who knows what will happen between now & then. I try to live for today! I have no guarantees that tomorrow will get here. Plus, who knows what TPTB have planned? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I also would like to salute all of the folks who have stepped up to help out a Brother in need. After all that has been said, it restores my faith in the folks on this sight. It is a beautiful thing indeed. Rock on.
user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

This one is essential dead, would love to order this one show from this box, but can't seem to find the order page for this one show, any help?The only reason that I am even considering this show is due to the 24 track recording, this will sound wonderful. I really wish they would have put all the Branford shows in one box set, now that would have been really cool. spacebrother, you must have great karma to get everyone on this site to buy you this box set, or perhaps the squeakiest wheel gets the most grease. Ebay sellers will not jump on this one like the first one I don't think, but if they do I hope they are kind and not greedy. As for me, I have all these shows on soundboard and they sound great, this is just too much for me to spend on these shows. After the Europe 72 ripoff, I just have a real problem buying big box sets put out by rhino, they don't care about the average deadhead. (when these shows actually happened, I was broke and poor and couldn't even think about going) That all being said, if anyone has any extra cash that they don't want, you can send it to me so I can get this set too, ok? LOL
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 2 months

Some have noted that next year being the GD's anniversary then something special should be released. Two questions: 1, What do you want it to be? 2. What do you think this next box would most likely actually be?
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

Someone please PM me with PayPal or snail mail details on how to contribute $20 to Spacebro's plight. I never agree with anything he says, but I am damn glad he holds true to his opinions, no matter how they are stated.
user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

just make more of the damn things,so we don't get stuck going to ebay and getting ripped. I still don't have the first box set because I wont pay 500 bucks for it.if anyone has a copy I would love it Joshua.bisson@gmail.com and be willing to pay
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

I think it should be live. I think it should be previously unreleased. I think it should be Grateful Dead. Why do I personally think something special will released for 50th? Well lets see for starters you got a guy like Dave Lemieux at the helm who does a stellar job with the releases. A fan. A Deadhead. A guy that likes to get stuff out to the people. Can I stop here? Does this need explaining?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years 11 months

Check your PM's
user picture

Member for

12 years 8 months

Woke up this morning and listened to the entire 5-15-77 show from last year's box. I think this one may be edging out 5/17 as my favorite. Some amazing playing goin' on for sure. As for rdevil's request, it's really easy. Close your eyes and pick one. The Amsterdam show is off the hook and I personally find 5/13 from Lille, France to have some extraordinary, over-the-top jamming. Why I never see it mentioned and raved about is beyond me. Definitely the unsung hero of the tour. For those of you who skip this show in favor of the "big guns", go back and have your mind blown! And finally, if someone organizes this Spacebro fund, please post the details and I'll pledge a Jackson also. His bitchin', though irritating, also makes for some interesting conjecture here, and for that, I'd say he's earned it. P.S. - What up Pfox! Good to see you back! I've missed your arrogant rants!
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

It's a Spring 90 weekend! Listening to 3/15/90! Grate Wharf Rat.
user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

hey, just went to Btorrent and they are upping all of these shows onto the site, most to all soundboards or matrix recordings, get them there for free.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Spacebro has been here since the beginning. I have read his opinions in the past and applaud his passion, and at times taken point with some of his statements. I have traded with him back in the day (opinions and shows ;o}), and now that a brother is in a position of need, the community rallies. Even in spite of differences. Where else does that happen?Love it. I was in a similar spot with the 77 box, which includes my wife's first show in Minnesota. While I didn't pull the trigger and have regrets, this outpouring of compassion quells any of that. Despite our varied and vast opinionated ramblings, this is what deadheads are about. Hey, you all 'miracled' this for Spacebrother! Is there a better feeling that getting someone to the show? Tremendous. (Where do I sign up to get into this?) The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

The Box Sets I dream about for next year:5/4-5/9/77 (5 shows) or 10/21-11/1/73 (6 shows) or any variation within these two. Third place would be a 3 show Winterland Box- Either February of '74 or March of '77. I'll also happily contribute to Spacebro's Miracle Box, please someone PM me with details.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 7 months

I posted this a few days ago, but (for obvious reasons) 'tis now more important than ever for collectors/completists: According to Dead.net's shopping cart bounce messages, fewer than 40 copies of Terrapin Limited remain. Super-hot show. Don't wait for the scalp!
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

It's in the realm of possibility that the next Dave's Picks release is one of the shows of which a song was featured on the 2013 30 Days of Dead. Just a hunch folks. The 2012 30 Days of Dead had one track from the May 1977 Box on it. No tracks from 2013 30 Days of Dead were on DaP9, DaP10, or Spring 1990 Too. I'm thinking the answer to DaP11 or DaP12 is in there.
user picture

Member for

12 years 5 months

i'm sorry your parents were unable to give you a better life than the one they had. you people call me a troll for voicing opinions you don't like, but the reality is even when i'm not involved in the conversation you bash me in an attempt to get a response. this thread isn't the first time. contrary to popular belief i'm not bothered by what some stranger on the internet thinks of me, and you know nothing of my financial situation. i don't need to go search for another band, because i'm in it for the music. i didn't gravitate to the grateful dead, because i needed an identity or camaraderie. with that said, its sort of hard to justify getting this box set at the heavy price they are asking, especially when i have more than 100 GD albums already, and there are so many other albums on my wish-list. i've drastically cut down on music purchases over the past few years, and i already get the DP subscription, so even though its a brent era release i have yet to make up my mind.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

Is someone organizing Spacebro's Miracle Box? Ideally a PayPal account of someone representing the mission who in turn will be responsible for purchasing the Box (provided this person knows Spacebro's shipping address.) Please PM me with how to proceed...
user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

Excited to dig into this come September! The legendary first spark b/n Garcia and Marsalis is one I have been looking forward to for a decade. I might have even neglected choosing it as the 'next show to digest' because I was waiting for the pristine cut. This is the cut. One song per day on the mix? Nice! What really makes these choice of shows interesting (for me) is the repetition of songs Crazy Fingers, Estimated, Truckin that make this feel more like a Jazz box. ex: Milestones, Round Midnight, Walkin 3X on a 6-disc. Love to compare these over the weeks performed. Nice choice of shows! The art looks as deep and talented as the previous edition. Although I had to miss that one, I am happy to pick up this round. 3/18, 21, and 29 for the most will be brand new to me. 3/28 may be my vote for 'funnest' of the run. Nice!
user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

I would be surprised if we didn't see something like a 5/7-5/9/77 box, or at least 5/8/77 as a general release along the lines of Sunshine Daydream. They would make so much money on that one they'd have to be crazy not to. As for '73, I'll surely take anything from the under-represented "Honey" year, but I'm really wishing for 6/10 RFK and 6/22 PNE. Throw in one more show and make a June 73 box? I can dream, anyway.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Star Dark posted the cover for the Dave's Pick 11 is 7/10/81. I'm surprised noone has commented yet.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Though the setlist looks interesting, I was convinced it was 11/17/72, I'm a little disappointed. Between the Box and now this, Brent era lovers should be pretty happy
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

That photo sais volume 12? Next up is 11
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 7 months

...just making mischief. If anyone here knows the "true identity" of DaP 11, they ain't sayin'!
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

Love the artwork Star Dark. Still believe the answer is in 2013 30 Days of Dead. I'm leaning heavy on Texas 1971 for some strange reason. Or Spring 1970. You know what would have made a killer bonus disc? 5/6/70 Kresge Plaza, MIT. One of my all time favorite tapes. Plenty of energy despite the cold.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 11 months

Whenever you get things stirred up it costs the rest of us money!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Nice job on the artwork. Obviously very convincing. I didn't even realize it said 12. D'0h
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years 9 months

I was just trying to figure out where the rest of the 3/24 show was... I was missing the first Spring '90 filler. And here I was getting all worked up over nothing...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years 2 months

What about Alpine Valley Wi. There were some great shows there!!!!!!!!!
user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

Let me guess, you were at those shows, right?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years 2 months

YEAH!!! YOU DON'T LIKE THE ALPINE SHOWS?

Member for

9 years 11 months

Ground control to Spacebrother..............where you be dude? Deadheads disagreeing reminds of the Riped off fan scene in the GDMovie! I wonder were those cats landed? The blond guy, John Williams?, looked pretty well on the way to a California lifestyle I always thought. In FLA it's hotter than Hades, so the stereo is jamming with SSDD, Dicks 29 and some sweet 72 off DP 23. Charting a course for 1990 and plan to descend with Daves 8 in Hotlanta. Gotta find that blender and make up some frozen bevvies and cocoon by the pool for sunset time. Hoping the Bro isn't lost in Saturns rings or other strangeness................
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 7 months

... 9/14/82 to face off in the Deadocrat presidential primary... Note to anyone "dissing" (hate that word) the July '89 stretch: At the time of those shows, the Alpine Valley trio - particularly 7/17 - was widely considered the best of an otherwise very good period. Then the Warlocks thing (inferior but for the breakouts) happened, and that was all anyone could talk about.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

Can someone who is tallying up the finances for Space Brother let us know how the funds are doing? Have we covered the cost yet, or do we still need more donations? I can't afford the box myself, but I can afford throwing in a 20. Luke
user picture

Member for

12 years 5 months

i'm not going to let you defame me when its unwarranted, but for the record i've never inherited a dime from anyone. i have a college degree, and hold 3 licenses in a federally regulated industry.
user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

Just showing off my psychic abilities.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

Ug. I can stand and appreciate Space Brother at his worst. But I do wish we could vote Patagonia off the island, if only because his CV is simply too impressive. Exclusionary practices normally suck, but, well, sometimes...
user picture

Member for

12 years 5 months

i understand i'm not liked by most people on this board, but if you can be honest with yourselves for 1 minute you'd realize i'm often goaded into a fight. you say you're tired of the drama, but the facts don't support your claim. SPACEBROTHER you'd be a fool to take these people's money. they're getting more out of it than you.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

everyone here is getting more by giving than Spacebro is receiving. That is the delight, in giving the gift. The benefits of sharing has been what inspired the whole Dead taper community as well as the Deadheads as a group. "Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months

Lifetime subscription to Dave's Picks $15,000 Companion T-shirt and tea cozy $120 I'll toss a Jackson into the pile. Spacebro: PM me with your address
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years 2 months

Just me being a midwestern boy! I love all of the DEAD! But a great show in my opinion, That I think is overlooked is the 4-11-87 show at the U.I.C. Pavillion in Chicago. Sorry all of you 80 HATERS!
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

Random Dead. How about the Good Lovin' with drums from Princeton 1971 featured on GDHour 793! I'm not overly keen on drums alone but when it is good it's Grate! Listen to this one folks. Wow! Hope the rest of this show is as hot and in consideration for release some day. Also FW69 bonus disc. The Caution?
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Vault Music Streaming Subscription -> The vault is open... Venture in... Where's my E-ticket!!! Gold Members get the "Mix your own" app... Limited offer, limited time...
user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

I'm not an 80's hater, I'm more of a 70's lover. Also, I think the mullet was a great hair style, and I wish more people would follow your example and try to bring it back into vogue.
user picture

Member for

12 years 6 months

It's been a therapeutic 48+ hours! After being introduced to a GD saturation point that I didn't expect even existed (e-cubed!), I found myself needing a fix - particularly of the mid-to-late '73 vintage I'd hoped for with this announcement. So, I checked out Bear's Boarding House recordings of O&ITW, which had dropped about $10 since release, quickly ordered Thurs. A.M., and received it today in time to put on the Ipod for a couple mid-day hours spent running trails in the national park (I love living in proximity to an Amazon distro center!). I only own 1 of the original 3 individual releases of those performances, so the net gain of remastered and complete shows was tremendous...for those on the sidelines of part deux here, but still desirous of a new infusion to the collection, I encourage you to check this one out!/kate
product sku