- February 4, 2019 - 8:18amfreermanJoined:February 4, 2019Great suggestions
Thank you for giving a list of great songs to listen to!
- November 28, 2018 - 11:12amsteph limaJoined:November 28, 2018Love The Way You Lie
I am listening to Eminem Ft Rihanna <3
- October 8, 2018 - 1:23pmslo lettuceJoined:July 20, 2012Rayland BaxterSandra Monica
- October 6, 2018 - 4:31pmslo lettuceJoined:July 20, 2012"how this ends no one knows"Frank Turner - Be More Kind
- October 4, 2018 - 1:15amBenWilsonJoined:October 4, 2018And what're your favorites?I like Elton John, however, in my country he's rather unpopular, if you understand what I mean.. The Yellow Brick Road - ones of ma favorites. Fally Ipupa, Zahara, Hugh Masekela - these are ones that are in car's playlist
- October 1, 2018 - 1:13pmParkeSpace1972Joined:October 1, 2018PNW BoxSame here. I was worried about spending so much $$$ for the PNW Box Set. Then it arrived, and I now know it was worth every cent! The sound quality (uplifting is right!), amazing art work and liner notes are outstanding. To your point about an Emotiva CD player - what is that? I'm interested in maximizing the sound, by any means possible.....
- September 17, 2018 - 4:49amjustguitars.com.auJoined:May 17, 2015Pacific Northwest BoxI have listened to the three '73 shows and will hold off on '74 for a week or so. I mentioned to someone that the sonics seem to improve with every release - this sounds fantastic! The only criticism is that the Portland show starts off a little lacklustre, as though either the drugs hadn't kicked in yet, or that they were maybe the wrong drugs. And a side note: this set really deserves to win awards for the packaging - absolutely stellar!
- September 16, 2018 - 2:05pmdaverockJoined:September 1, 2014Trouble No MoreI am listening to this box set of Bob Dylans gospel songs from 1979-1981. The songs are all fairly new to me, and they are holding my attention, inclining me to to play each disc in turn, then start again from the beginning. Great band, too.
What are you listening to? What should we be listening to? Share here, in the latest version of this beloved thread.
getting rid of my Gd cassette tape collection. several hundred including some GD Hours.would like to give them away instead of dumping.
What other tapes are there besides the dead? any springsteen I've been trying to get some on cassette
No springsteen sorry
hi Jbhiker, I would be interested in your old tapes. Happy to pay for shipping if that what you were thinking of.
The Decemberists, they have some great studio stuff out there but if you get a chance to see them live they have a awesome stage presence and their shows are full of energy from both the band and the audience. Enjoy, peace.
Going to prop- Belles Of The LeveeListening To: Buddy Guy-Mustang Sally Jethro Tull- Zero to power of 10= Nothing At All Bob Dylan-Highlands Tom Rush-Driving Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show-Wagon Wheel Terry Allen- La Despodida Gary Stewart-Whiskey Trip Yes-Topographic Oceans
WOW, something else,lots of energy,the CARRY ON is just truly amazing!!!
Scarlet begonias 7-31-74 Why are daves picks HDCD if they don’t make HDCD players anymore? Am I missing something
Happy Sunday y'all from beautiful Austin Texas.Cooking outside, drankin' beer and listening to Cash.
'The Witch Doctor Life' by Captain Beefheart
Amy Cervini slowing it down
Nothing-the wind! The last cd I played was "A Rainbow In Curved Air" by Terry Riley last night. Magical.
...of Darwin's Theory of Popular Music Selection confounds my aesthetic sensibilities. Case-in-point: The Ramones over the Wipers? Psychotropic medication was made for this.
From a band almost as cool as the Dead...
Banjo Players in Heaven, Austin Lounge Lizards.
Rush 2112 - Time may pass by, but it still sounds oh so good
listening to American Beauty
Listening to DP-26 right now and its killer!!!
One-X by TDG, especially Let's start Riot
DP 26 :)
Thanks to the randomizer at Relisten.com, this morning's show is from Long Beach Arena in 1981. Just starting the day, so the show, but the first few songs have been a good choice. Peace, -Dave
Getting myself psyched up for the summer tour. I'll be hitting Deer Ck live, and as many from the couch and I can do. Love the summers! Peace, -Dave
Hey all. Not sure where to ask this, but, as I am listening to last night's show (5/30/18 Mansfield MA) "right now," I thought I'd start here. I noticed that Oteil seems to have a small pedestal or something that he likes to stand on. It had a neon red rim about it and was only a few inches high. Is it anything? If so, what is the purpose? I'd hoped to link a pic here but haven't quite figured out how. Peace, -Dave
Bringing me to that gentle place.....
Live 1976 SAN Fran Orpheus Theatre. Ahhhhhhh.
Stagger Lee!!! Enjoying a 12pack of Miller Lite on my day off and keepin it real!!!
Bertha- Gettin tuned in for the rest of the night. SMILES!!!
4-15-82 Providence RI, GETTIN my DEAD fix ,LOVIN in LIFE!!!
DIRE WOLF , , LOVE EVERYBODY OUT THERE!!! Be KIND !!!
Truckin' -> The Other One
BLACK MOUNTAIN BOYS(CD FOUR)16.SALTY DOG BLUES