• 80 replies
    marye
    What are you listening to? What should we be listening to? Share here, in the latest version of this beloved thread.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • the deadnotes
    listening to American Beauty
  • rinoswamp
    Rush 2112 - Time may pass by, but it still sounds oh so good
  • grizzly
    Banjo Players in Heaven, Austin Lounge Lizards.
  • ststephen123
    From a band almost as cool as the Dead...
  • vsh
    Warren and Derek trade licks on the Van Morrison classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOwBDlcasZ8
  • vsh
    The lady cooks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Ymsb_4Z3uy0
  • atm22
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/5uh8Bhewltd8j0TLZjNImc?si=f96yWTB9R5CCn…
  • stellabluegroup
    Default Avatar
    Any fan living in OH 15-20 years ago might have known my brother, Guido. He was a taper and I have about 200 DAT's from various shows. The tapes are looking for a good home. FREE! Let me know who wants them: stellabluegroup@gmail.com
  • Kate_C.
    ...of Darwin's Theory of Popular Music Selection confounds my aesthetic sensibilities. Case-in-point: The Ramones over the Wipers? Psychotropic medication was made for this.
  • TomDavisGhost
    https://open.spotify.com/track/7KTGPpef2IecNNbuDZHYTu or https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXb3MZdETGqKB
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
What are you listening to? What should we be listening to? Share here, in the latest version of this beloved thread.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 2 months

What other tapes are there besides the dead? any springsteen I've been trying to get some on cassette
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

hi Jbhiker, I would be interested in your old tapes. Happy to pay for shipping if that what you were thinking of.
user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

The Decemberists, they have some great studio stuff out there but if you get a chance to see them live they have a awesome stage presence and their shows are full of energy from both the band and the audience. Enjoy, peace.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

Going to prop- Belles Of The LeveeListening To: Buddy Guy-Mustang Sally Jethro Tull- Zero to power of 10= Nothing At All Bob Dylan-Highlands Tom Rush-Driving Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show-Wagon Wheel Terry Allen- La Despodida Gary Stewart-Whiskey Trip Yes-Topographic Oceans
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 5 months

Scarlet begonias 7-31-74 Why are daves picks HDCD if they don’t make HDCD players anymore? Am I missing something
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

Happy Sunday y'all from beautiful Austin Texas.Cooking outside, drankin' beer and listening to Cash.
user picture

Member for

8 years 4 months

'The Witch Doctor Life' by Captain Beefheart
user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

Nothing-the wind! The last cd I played was "A Rainbow In Curved Air" by Terry Riley last night. Magical.
user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

...on the luminous periphery of historical footnotes...
user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

...of Darwin's Theory of Popular Music Selection confounds my aesthetic sensibilities. Case-in-point: The Ramones over the Wipers? Psychotropic medication was made for this.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Banjo Players in Heaven, Austin Lounge Lizards.
user picture

Member for

13 years 4 months

Listening to DP-26 right now and its killer!!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

5 years 10 months

One-X by TDG, especially Let's start Riot
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 2 months

DP 26 :)
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thanks to the randomizer at Relisten.com, this morning's show is from Long Beach Arena in 1981. Just starting the day, so the show, but the first few songs have been a good choice. Peace, -Dave
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Getting myself psyched up for the summer tour. I'll be hitting Deer Ck live, and as many from the couch and I can do. Love the summers! Peace, -Dave
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Hey all. Not sure where to ask this, but, as I am listening to last night's show (5/30/18 Mansfield MA) "right now," I thought I'd start here. I noticed that Oteil seems to have a small pedestal or something that he likes to stand on. It had a neon red rim about it and was only a few inches high. Is it anything? If so, what is the purpose? I'd hoped to link a pic here but haven't quite figured out how. Peace, -Dave
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

5 years 8 months

Live 1976 SAN Fran Orpheus Theatre. Ahhhhhhh.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

Stagger Lee!!! Enjoying a 12pack of Miller Lite on my day off and keepin it real!!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

DIRE WOLF , , LOVE EVERYBODY OUT THERE!!! Be KIND !!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

He's Gone
user picture

Member for

12 years 1 month

Truckin' -> The Other One