• 3 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.

Crewneck sweatshirt features unique front and back design for the Halloween 1984 show in Berkeley, CA. Slightly-oversized pigment pullover crewneck style. This is the softest sweatshirt you will ever own.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • mwnj

so i took advantage of the 20% off (due to all the shipping issues) and order by 12-7-19 to get for christmas. so i ordered 11-29. not a single thing has shipped. called 10 days a go and was told an email was being sent to warehouse. here it is 12-23 and so far all that happened was i was charged for my order back on 11-29, but as usual nothing has shipped. guess its yet another call to get money back. this is a total disaster and i am probably never going to order from dead.net again since all that happens is i end up charged and don't get merch. Thanks for nothing!!

• Slow Dog Noodle

Me too. I ordered this in early October and nothing has changed with the status of my order. Is dead.net waiting to get more in stock or is my order lost in......space?

• AT II
    Default Avatar

Is there any chance that this order will ship in time for next Halloween?

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

Dead Head Halloween Collection is a vintage-inspired line that celebrates the Grateful Dead’s twelve legendary Halloween concerts, spanning 25 years from 1966 to 1991.

Crewneck sweatshirt features unique front and back design for the Halloween 1984 show in Berkeley, CA. Slightly-oversized pigment pullover crewneck style. This is the softest sweatshirt you will ever own.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Me too. I ordered this in early October and nothing has changed with the status of my order. Is dead.net waiting to get more in stock or is my order lost in......space?

user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

so i took advantage of the 20% off (due to all the shipping issues) and order by 12-7-19 to get for christmas. so i ordered 11-29. not a single thing has shipped. called 10 days a go and was told an email was being sent to warehouse. here it is 12-23 and so far all that happened was i was charged for my order back on 11-29, but as usual nothing has shipped. guess its yet another call to get money back. this is a total disaster and i am probably never going to order from dead.net again since all that happens is i end up charged and don't get merch. Thanks for nothing!!

product sku
M240124-CONF
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/halloween-collection/1984-skeleton-moon-hang-pullover-sweatshirt-6.html