• 29 replies
    marye
    started by Ursa Minor: Hi GD folks, here's a nice new flac vine for the group...if somebody wants to rock this down to audio format, you guys work that out...Ursa Minor Allman Bros. Band 10-31-86 Madison Square Garden, NYC. FM>MC>DAT>CDR 1. midnight rider 2. blue sky 3. one way out 4. statesboro blues 5. southbound 6. jessica 7. good lovin'! ------------------------------------------------- 04-22-95 Palace Theatre, Louisville, Ky. Nakamichi 300's XY 8th row left of center>DAT>DAT>CDR 1. statesboro blues 2. midnight rider 3. one way out 4. blue sky 5. what's done is done 6. soulshine 7. the same thing disc 2 1. dreams (splice) 2. change my way of livin' 3. end of the line (level adjustments) 4. gambler's roll 5. back where it all begins disc 3 1. hootchie coochie man 2. no one to run with anymore 3. in memory of elizabeth reed encore: 4. southbound w/ derek trucks 5. whipping post ---------------------------------------------- 05-05-96 Palace The

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    11.1958 12. ADAWGWYO 13. JohnRParker5 14.
  • ADAWGWYO
    Who wants it? Let me know. Thanks all
    Default Avatar
    Keep a song in your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Need your address.Greg
  • ADAWGWYO
    You gots me addy right? Thanks to Ursa Minor for the vine!! Peace
    Default Avatar
    Keep a song in your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Default Avatar
    Sounds great ready to go out whos nextGreg
  • Estim8ed
    Default Avatar
    Sending this one out to 1958 today.
  • Estim8ed
    Default Avatar
    Got this one, will try to have out by weeks end, but with holiday may be first of next week.
  • That Nice Hippy Guy
    To EJJD. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
  • That Nice Hippy Guy
    I'll try to have it out monday. Thanks alot, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by Ursa Minor: Hi GD folks, here's a nice new flac vine for the group...if somebody wants to rock this down to audio format, you guys work that out...Ursa Minor Allman Bros. Band 10-31-86 Madison Square Garden, NYC. FM>MC>DAT>CDR 1. midnight rider 2. blue sky 3. one way out 4. statesboro blues 5. southbound 6. jessica 7. good lovin'! ------------------------------------------------- 04-22-95 Palace Theatre, Louisville, Ky. Nakamichi 300's XY 8th row left of center>DAT>DAT>CDR 1. statesboro blues 2. midnight rider 3. one way out 4. blue sky 5. what's done is done 6. soulshine 7. the same thing disc 2 1. dreams (splice) 2. change my way of livin' 3. end of the line (level adjustments) 4. gambler's roll 5. back where it all begins disc 3 1. hootchie coochie man 2. no one to run with anymore 3. in memory of elizabeth reed encore: 4. southbound w/ derek trucks 5. whipping post ---------------------------------------------- 05-05-96 Palace The
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

1. Pomo12. 3. 4. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

thank you Ursa Minor 1. Pomo1 2. Hal R 3. 4. If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

1. Pomo12. Hal R 3. klanz 4. Thanks UM
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

1. Pomo12. Hal R 3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

1. Pomo12. Hal R 3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.wolff
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

1. Pomo12. Hal R 3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.wolff 6. ripple1974 love the ABB. thanks.
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

1. Pomo12. Hal R 3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.wolff 6. ripple1974 7. That Nice Hippy Guy "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

2. Hal R3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.wolff 6. ripple1974 7. That Nice Hippy Guy 8. EJJD 9.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 10 months

2. Hal R3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.wolff 6. ripple1974 7. That Nice Hippy Guy 8. EJJD 9. Terpin61
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

2. Hal R 3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.wolff 6. ripple1974 7. That Nice Hippy Guy 8. EJJD 9. Terpin61 10. Estim8ed
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

across the country to Hal R. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

it is ready to go to klanz when he sends me his address, I am leaving tomorrow for about a week so if I don't have it when I get back I will send it to the next person If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

to klanz ursa minor thank you for this vine If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Give me a day, maybe 2. TY.
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Out to longrifle 9/16/09
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

2. Hal R3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.wolff 6. ripple1974 7. That Nice Hippy Guy 8. EJJD 9. Terpin61 10. Estim8ed
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

thanks longrifle on the way to ripple 1974peace wolff leavin sac town sat am
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

2. Hal R3. klanz 4. Longrifle 5.wolff 6. ripple1974 7. That Nice Hippy Guy 8. EJJD 9. Terpin61 10. Estim8ed 11.1958
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

This is going out to TNHG first thing. Nice vine and thanks!
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

I'll try to have it out monday. Thanks alot, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

To EJJD. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

Got this one, will try to have out by weeks end, but with holiday may be first of next week.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

Sending this one out to 1958 today.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

Sounds great ready to go out whos nextGreg
user picture

Member for