• 85 replies
    marye
    started by That Nice Hippy Guy The Dead only played 9 shows in August of 1971. 8/6 has already been vined here and 8/7 and 8/24 are Dicks Picks 35. This vine will be in 2 parts and include everything else. Part one will include – gd71-08-04.95308.sbd.miller.sbeok.t-flac16 gd71-08-05.96540.sbd-aud.miller.sbeok.t-flac16 gd71-08-14.21268.sbd.ladner.sbeok.t-flac16 gd71-08-15.21780.sbd.ladner.sbeok.t-flac16 Im only going to include the flac files on 7 cd-r’s. You guys can convert them and add the audio disc’s to the vine if you would like to. Thanks to all of the seeders on bt.etree.org for all of these. Grateful Dead August 4, 1971 Terminal Island Correctional Facility San Pedro, CA gd71-08-04.sbd.miller.95308.sbdok.flac16 Recording Info: SBD -> Master Reel -> CD Transfer Info: CD -> Samplitude Professional v10.02 -> FLAC (2 Discs Audio / 2 Discs FLAC) All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller charliemiller87@earthlink.net May 22, 2008 Notes: -- Disc change is seamle

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    Is ready to go.... who would like some? 26. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT 12/7) 27. Island Girl (IN 12/20-OUT 12/28) 28. stepineden72 29. 30. 31.
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    Lots heading out to you stepineden72! 26. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT 12/7) 27. Island Girl (IN 12/20-OUT 12/28) 28. stepineden72
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    Arrived today in the mail. Will try and get it out as quick as possible. Thanks John 26. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT 12/7) 27. Island Girl (IN 12/20- 28. stepineden72
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    Thought I had put myself on here earlier. I guess after drooling over it I forgot to add my name! With so many happening it's a good thing I'm checking back 26. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT 12/7) 27. Island Girl 28. stepineden72 29.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    26. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/26, OUT 12/7) 27. Island Girl 28. 29.
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    Yes, Please!! 26. JohnRParker5 27. Island Girl 28.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Takers? 26. JohnRParker5 27. 28.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    No response yet from maustin, heard he was fighting the big C. Hope he's doing OK. In the meantime, this great little vine is just waiting for someone to claim it. PM me today and it goes out to you tomorrow! I'm also holding the Felt Forum Shows from Dec 71 which make a nice companion piece to this vine (http://www.dead.net/forum/felt-forum-1971-vine#comment-131928). Anyone up for a bunch of grate shows from 1971?
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Will try maustin, but if not anyone else interested?
    25. ADAWGWYO 26. JohnRParker5 .. IN 7/26 27. maustin ?????? 28. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
  • ADAWGWYO
    25. ADAWGWYO IN 6/24 >> OUT 7/2226. JohnRParker5 27. maustin ?????? 28.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by That Nice Hippy Guy The Dead only played 9 shows in August of 1971. 8/6 has already been vined here and 8/7 and 8/24 are Dicks Picks 35. This vine will be in 2 parts and include everything else. Part one will include – gd71-08-04.95308.sbd.miller.sbeok.t-flac16 gd71-08-05.96540.sbd-aud.miller.sbeok.t-flac16 gd71-08-14.21268.sbd.ladner.sbeok.t-flac16 gd71-08-15.21780.sbd.ladner.sbeok.t-flac16 Im only going to include the flac files on 7 cd-r’s. You guys can convert them and add the audio disc’s to the vine if you would like to. Thanks to all of the seeders on bt.etree.org for all of these. Grateful Dead August 4, 1971 Terminal Island Correctional Facility San Pedro, CA gd71-08-04.sbd.miller.95308.sbdok.flac16 Recording Info: SBD -> Master Reel -> CD Transfer Info: CD -> Samplitude Professional v10.02 -> FLAC (2 Discs Audio / 2 Discs FLAC) All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller charliemiller87@earthlink.net May 22, 2008 Notes: -- Disc change is seamle
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Thanks TNHG! - Hey I can add a cool show to this vine - I think it is 8/21 or somewhere in there but it is like a PERRO gathering in Mickey Hart's barn. Its really cool. I can add more info about it when I get home to my computer. 1. JackstrawfromColorado "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Thank you!Raymond 1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. RaymondMBrown
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead "I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do"--Lion Wizard of Oz
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

Terminal Island I don`t have . Nice 8/21 I beleive was at Mickey Harts barn also nice . 1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

I was actually planning to add the mickeys barn show to part 2 of this series, but you can add it to this one also if youd like. I was planning to add 8/23 to part 2 also, but after looking at it more closely I noticed that it was only a partial show and not a very good quality recording. Part of it was also released on one of the road trips cd's so it seemed kinda pointless to go through all that trouble for just a few tracks that wouldent even sound very good. If any one can find a decent copy of 8/23 let me know. Part 2 will include 8/21 and the Miller SBD of 8/26, plus alot of bonus stuff. I'll have all of these vines out tommorow hopefully. Hope that you all enjoy them. Peace and Love, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6 " Where does the time go? "
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Oh cool! If you were planning on adding the 8/21 show to part 2 then lets just stick with your original plan. I was just listening to the Mickey Barn show the other day and when I saw your Aug 71 vine pop up I thought it would be a good addition (that and its quite a coincidence :-)) , but you got it covered! Besides I have other shows I can vine! Thanks a lot Trevor for all your work here!! "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Yeah I was really surprised by how good the sound quality of the mickeys barn recording is, wasent expecting it to sound so clear. We all appreciate your work also jackstraw. stuman, the terminal island show is my favorite out of all of these. Phil's bass is turned up and sounds loud and clear on that recording. At least I think thats the show that Im thinking of. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 Peace "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

On its way to jack straw. Enjoy, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 4 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave Killer! 8/6/71 is my 'fantasy attend' show so i'm sure these will rip as well...
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Unclejon "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

I think you missed page 2 unclejon. 1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Thanks Nice Hippy! Will get this back out probably right after turkey day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 1. JackstrawfromColorado 11/24 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado 11/242. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) Thanks Nice Hippy ! -Tommo
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 4 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado 11/242. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 13.timgard1 At least I'm enjoying the ride
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

I did miss pg 2. Thanks! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 8 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado 11/242. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 13.timgard1 14. Mr. Benson Yes Please what a great year man. Do any of you have the road trips vol 2 number 1 bonus disc, the remastered hard to handle of 8 -6, along with mr charlie and cumberland blues, and a couple of more ripping tunes but wud love to trade some bonus discs from earlier releases if any one knows how to start that vine please conact me
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Out today to Raymond. Thanks again. 1. JackstrawfromColorado in 11/24 out 11/27 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 13.timgard1 14. Mr. Benson "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

And hopefully out tomorrow! Thanks TNHG!Raymond 1. JackstrawfromColorado in 11/24 out 11/27 2. RaymondMBrown....IN.... 11/30..... 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 13.timgard1 14. Mr. Benson
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

In 12/4/09
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

mailed out to Stu 12/7
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

will post when it`s gone . Thank you Trevor !! 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 13.timgard1 14. Mr. Benson
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

to Deadicated .
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thanks Stuman & TNHG - will have out tomorrow. D " Where does the time go? "
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

The last activity on this was over a month ago. I sent longrifle a pm asking about it. "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Out tomorrow, long vacation then Further shows in Cali. 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman 5. Deadicated - Thanks, TNHG 6. Longrifle 7. fluffhead420 8.joneb 9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 13.timgard1 14. Mr. Benson
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

Off to joneb tomorrow 2/5
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

Thanks, and I'll get em out soon.Peace.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

thanks.peace.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

mailed to unclejon today - skipped over pdave by request
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

9. DaveC 10.pdave 11. Unclejon in 3/5 out 3/8 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 13.timgard1 14. Mr. Benson "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

9. DaveC10.pdave 11. Unclejon in 3/5 out 3/8 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) 13.timgard1 14. Mr. Benson "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

in today's mail from California.Thanks Nice Hippy ! -Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

"That path is for, your steps alone." 13.timgard1 14. Mr. Benson 15. Jake R 16. Pomo1 Is timgard still active and did he ever get this?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 9 months

13.timgard114. Mr. Benson 15. Jake R 16. Pomo1 17. Mdecicco1 I wish i was a headlight..."
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Has been out of the game for a long time, which can mean only one thing - it will need a re-seed. I am pretty sure I have these (I'll have to check) and can revive this one if need be. "Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Will go out to Jake as soon as I confirm his address. I added a bonus Rhythm Devils show I recently saw from Steamboat, you all will love it! Wish I could find the show from the night before in Denver... that one was a scorcher! 14. Jake R 15. Mr. Benson 16. Pomo1 17. Mdecicco1 "The dire wolf collects his due while the boys sing round the fire"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 6 months

14. Jake R15. Mr. Benson 16. Pomo1 17. Mdecicco1 18. Estim8ed
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

However there was an issue with two tracks from set 2 from 8/14/71. Waiting for jackstraw to get back to me on it. Thanks again for the reseed
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I'll get a new copy out to Jake today. Let me know if you continue to have issues. "The dire wolf collects his due while the boys sing round the fire"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

been away all week and came home to many vines. This one did copy correctly. Thanks again jsfc. Will be out if mr benson pm's me back, otherwise i'm moving on to pomo
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

by end of week, this one is heading to pomo
user picture

Member for

13 years 7 months

16. Pomo117. Mdecicco1 18. Estim8ed 19. maustin 20.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

"That path is for, your steps alone."