Grateful Dead

85 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
That Nice Hippy Guy's picture
Jackstraw

I was actually planning to add the mickeys barn show to part 2 of this series, but you can add it to this one also if youd like.

I was planning to add 8/23 to part 2 also, but after looking at it more closely I noticed that it was only a partial show and not a very good quality recording. Part of it was also released on one of the road trips cd's so it seemed kinda pointless to go through all that trouble for just a few tracks that wouldent even sound very good. If any one can find a decent copy of 8/23 let me know.

Part 2 will include 8/21 and the Miller SBD of 8/26, plus alot of bonus stuff. I'll have all of these vines out tommorow hopefully. Hope that you all enjoy them.

Peace and Love, Trevor

"You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."

Thank you Trevor

Terminal Island I don`t have . Nice

8/21 I beleive was at Mickey Harts barn also nice .

1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead 4. stuman

Exploratory Data Analysis Dead's picture
Thanks

1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. RaymondMBrown 3. Exploratory Data Analysis Dead

"I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do"--Lion Wizard of Oz

RaymondMBrown's picture
Again!

Thank you! Raymond

1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. RaymondMBrown

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Super Cool

Thanks TNHG! - Hey I can add a cool show to this vine - I think it is 8/21 or somewhere in there but it is like a PERRO gathering in Mickey Hart's barn. Its really cool. I can add more info about it when I get home to my computer.

1. JackstrawfromColorado

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
August 1971 Vine Part 1