• 18 replies
    marye
    started by maustin My first vine is a 6 cd-r run from Autzen Stadium, August 21-22, 1993. Also included here is the opening set from the Indigo Girls on the 21st. You know how it works......... 8-21-93 D1 Here Comes Sunshine-Walkin Blues-Lazy River Rd.- Queen Jane-Bird Song-Promised Land-China Cat/I Know You Rider-Long Way Home D2- Truckin'>Schoolgirl*>Smokestack*-Drums>Space-Last Time*-Standing on the Moon-One More Sat. Nite- E: I Fought the Law Notes- * W/ Huey Lewis 8-22-93 D1 Jack Straw-Bertha-Little Red Rooster-Broken Arrow-Althea-Paint My Masterpiece-Tennessee Jed D2-Music Never Stopped-Help On The Way-Slipknot!-Franklins Tower- Samson & Delilah-Ship Of Fools D3-Corrina-Drums-The Wheel-I Need A Miracle-Days Between-Not Fade Away E:Liberty Indigo Girls- Mona Lisas & Madhatters-Closer To Fine-Land Of Caanan-Ghost-Chickenman-Watershed-All Along The Watchtower-American Tune-Get Together-Hammer & A Nail-Virginia Woolf-Pushing The Needle-Prince Of Darkness-Kid Fears

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • JackstrawfromC…
    Hopefully you can get a hold of him through a PM. 5. farmer john 6. "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    id like to get this
  • maustin
    for visibility. Some good shows here!
  • farmer john
    Default Avatar
    Anyone else???
  • PonchoBill
    ...to farmerjohn
  • PonchoBill
    ... and this was in the mail box. Will turn around asap.
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    to Poncho in Canada
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    in yesterday. will be turned out to canada as well as couple other vines to other ppl tomorrow. will post when sent
  • kwitt
    Default Avatar
    ...to Jake R. Thanks maustin!
  • kwitt
    Default Avatar
    Will have it in the mail soon. Thanks maustin!
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by maustin My first vine is a 6 cd-r run from Autzen Stadium, August 21-22, 1993. Also included here is the opening set from the Indigo Girls on the 21st. You know how it works......... 8-21-93 D1 Here Comes Sunshine-Walkin Blues-Lazy River Rd.- Queen Jane-Bird Song-Promised Land-China Cat/I Know You Rider-Long Way Home D2- Truckin'>Schoolgirl*>Smokestack*-Drums>Space-Last Time*-Standing on the Moon-One More Sat. Nite- E: I Fought the Law Notes- * W/ Huey Lewis 8-22-93 D1 Jack Straw-Bertha-Little Red Rooster-Broken Arrow-Althea-Paint My Masterpiece-Tennessee Jed D2-Music Never Stopped-Help On The Way-Slipknot!-Franklins Tower- Samson & Delilah-Ship Of Fools D3-Corrina-Drums-The Wheel-I Need A Miracle-Days Between-Not Fade Away E:Liberty Indigo Girls- Mona Lisas & Madhatters-Closer To Fine-Land Of Caanan-Ghost-Chickenman-Watershed-All Along The Watchtower-American Tune-Get Together-Hammer & A Nail-Virginia Woolf-Pushing The Needle-Prince Of Darkness-Kid Fears
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 1 month

Keep a song in your heart. 1.1958 2. 3.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

1.19582. kwitt 3. Jake R 4.
user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

1.19582.kwitt 3.Jake R 4.Ponchobill
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 9 months

1.19582.kwitt 3.Jake R 4.Ponchobill 5. farmer john
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 1 month

Keep a song in your heart. Thank you maustin Greg
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

in yesterday. will be turned out to canada as well as couple other vines to other ppl tomorrow. will post when sent
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

to Poncho in Canada
user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

... and this was in the mail box. Will turn around asap.
user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

...to farmerjohn
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 9 months

Anyone else???
user picture

Member for

13 years 8 months

for visibility. Some good shows here!
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Hopefully you can get a hold of him through a PM. 5. farmer john 6. "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"