• 99 replies
    marye
    started by JackstrawfromColorado: Thanks again to cosmic badger for the latest Vinedex update! As I was looking through the list I noticed only 2 shows form 87. What a shame! I'd like to help out with that gap. I have 3 shows from Red Rocks (Aug 11 - 13) and 2 from Telluride (Aug 15 and 16) to offer. 2 DVD's of FLAC files. The Red Rocks run was my first exposure to the Grateful Dead. Although I didn't get into the shows I was in the parking lot! Then a couple of my buddys took off the next day to Telluride, I can't believe I didn't go. I was fairly young.. anyways I haven't listened to these shows in awhile but if I remember right they are very good. The Brokedown Palace encore at Telluride for day 2 is a classic - Jerry stops them about a 1/2 verse into it saying "Wait a minute this is all fucked up, we are playing the wrong key ... the altitude and all ..." Pretty funny. Just wish I could have (should have) been there!

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • dpwstldeadfan
    Default Avatar
    31. kpdrennan32. dpwstldeadfan
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    27. radtek Out 2-3-1228. Island Girl IN 2-16-12 OUT 1-09-13 29. kidsmoke in 1/15 30. rich0272 >>>In 2/1>>>Out 2/2 31. kpdrennan
  • kpdrennan
    Default Avatar
    27. radtek Out 2-3-1228. Island Girl IN 2-16-12 OUT 1-09-13 29. kidsmoke in 1/15 30. rich0272 31. kpdrennan
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    27. radtek Out 2-3-1228. Island Girl IN 2-16-12 OUT 1-09-13 29. kidsmoke in 1/15 30.rich0272
  • Kidsmoke
    Default Avatar
    27. radtek Out 2-3-12 28. Island Girl IN 2-16-12 OUT 1-09-13 29. kidsmoke in 1/15/13
  • Kidsmoke
    Default Avatar
    27. radtek Out 2-3-12 28. Island Girl IN 2-16-12 OUT 1-09-13 29. kidsmoke in 1/15/13
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    27. radtek Out 2-3-12 28. Island Girl IN 2-16-12 OUT 1-09-13 29. kidsmoke
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    who's up next?? 27. radtek Out 2-3-12 28. Island Girl IN 2-16-12
  • radtek
    26. Hunter OUT 11/1827. radtek Out 2-3-12 28. Island Girl
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    Please send it to me!!thanks
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by JackstrawfromColorado: Thanks again to cosmic badger for the latest Vinedex update! As I was looking through the list I noticed only 2 shows form 87. What a shame! I'd like to help out with that gap. I have 3 shows from Red Rocks (Aug 11 - 13) and 2 from Telluride (Aug 15 and 16) to offer. 2 DVD's of FLAC files. The Red Rocks run was my first exposure to the Grateful Dead. Although I didn't get into the shows I was in the parking lot! Then a couple of my buddys took off the next day to Telluride, I can't believe I didn't go. I was fairly young.. anyways I haven't listened to these shows in awhile but if I remember right they are very good. The Brokedown Palace encore at Telluride for day 2 is a classic - Jerry stops them about a 1/2 verse into it saying "Wait a minute this is all fucked up, we are playing the wrong key ... the altitude and all ..." Pretty funny. Just wish I could have (should have) been there!
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

1. Arkdeadhead
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Thank you! 1. Arkdeadhead 2. RaymondMBrown
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 7 months

Thank you! 1. Arkdeadhead 2. RaymondMBrown 3. noonie
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

wow i guess we both signed up at the same timei sent a pm to raymond brown with my addy wolff
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

can anybody make audio files i am not flacable????if not just skip me??
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

This is an updated..... corrected list. Will send off to wolff after I get it and copy.... 1. Arkdeadhead 2. RaymondMBrown 3. wolff 4. noonie 5. RamseyRamsgate
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Wolff.... You will need to make copies of DVD's.... can you do that or should I skip? Will PM you.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

I`m flac capable , but if the list is getting moved around , where would I fit ? 1. Arkdeadhead 2. RaymondMBrown 3. wolff 4. noonie 5. RamseyRamsgate 6. stuman
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

I would love for you to get a copy of this vine but to convert to audio would mean 15 CD's vs. 2 DVD's. I'm trying to keep it simple. I'll help you become flacable - it's very easy, all you need is Traders Little Helper (free on the internet) and you'll be set. Well I guess you also need a DVD-rom drive. PM if you'd like... This will go out in the next day or 2. Work has me all tied up this week... "Escaping through the lily fields, I came across an empty space. It rainbow then exploded, left a bus stop in its place. The bus come by and I got on, thats when it all began. It was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

To Peter in Arkansas. Actually fit everything onto 1 DVD. Even better! 1. Arkdeadhead 2. RaymondMBrown 3. wolff 4. noonie 5. RamseyRamsgate 6. stuman 7. "Escaping through the lily fields, I came across an empty space. It rainbow then exploded, left a bus stop in its place. The bus come by and I got on, thats when it all began. It was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land"
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

good stuff, thanks Jackstrawfromcolorado!
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Got it today.... and will go out today. Wolff asked to be skipped so going to Noonie instead. Thanks JStrawfromColorado and Arkdeadhead! 1. Arkdeadhead 2. RaymondMBrown- In 6-19 Out 6-19 3. 4. noonie 5. RamseyRamsgate 6. stuman
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 7 months

i will pm ramsey to get address....will be ready in 2 days
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 7 months

should be there soon only 150 miles away....
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

1. Arkdeadhead 2. RaymondMBrown- In 6-19 Out 6-19 3. 4. noonie 5. RamseyRamsgate in 6/27 Out 6/29 6. stuman
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

1. Arkdeadhead2. RaymondMBrown- In 6-19 Out 6-19 3. 4. noonie 5. RamseyRamsgate in 6/27 Out 6/29 6. stuman 7. kingcargo.jb
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

well ok , this one come in today . And i received a PM from Raymond , he said he thinks he packed up his copy of this vine along with the original . Wich turned out to be a good thing becuz the original seed disc is blank (or thats what my computer tells me) but I was able to copy Raymonds copy . now with all that said I will send Raymond his copy as soon as i get his address and I will burn a new seed disc from his copy and i will send both the original seed and the seed that I burn for this vine . Does all that make any sense at all ? Well it`s off to kingcargo.jb in the morning ..7-2 Thank you Augustwest !!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

this one went out yesturday 7-6 .. Thank you Augustwest !!
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Thanks Stuman.... I rec'd my copy back.... Appreciate that..... and then kind KINGCARGO just offered to send me a copy as well... so I have been taken care of by friends here in the vineyard.... and for that I am grateful. Raymond.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 9 months

4. noonie5. RamseyRamsgate in 6/27 Out 6/29 6. stuman 7. kingcargo.jb 8. mdecicco1 "I wish i was a headlight..."
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

"I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

I can mail it to whomever needs it. Let me know. But I think Mdecicco is out.... he has a bunch of Stache's vines which are now MIA..... Raymond
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

4. noonie5. RamseyRamsgate in 6/27 Out 6/29 6. stuman 7. kingcargo.jb 8. mdecicco1 9. That Nice Hippy Guy Thanks, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

4. noonie5. RamseyRamsgate in 6/27 Out 6/29 6. stuman 7. kingcargo.jb 8. mdecicco1 9. That Nice Hippy Guy 10. fluffhead420 "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

I sent a copy of this to That Nice Hippy Guy but did MDicicco and Kingcargo.jb get this one?? I think the order got rearranged somewhere along the line.... Raymond
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

That mdecicco1 has this as we speak so I bet kingcargo has not received it yet. Raymond- Thanks a lot for getting this vine moving again! "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

I had the Telluride show playing the other night.... and laughed out load about Jerry at the beginning of the encore.... That screw up alone is worth getting this vine! Raymond
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

4. noonie5. RamseyRamsgate in 6/27 Out 6/29 6. stuman 7. kingcargo.jb 8. mdecicco1 9. That Nice Hippy Guy - Out 11-9 10. fluffhead420 "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

9. That Nice Hippy Guy - Out 11-910. fluffhead420 11. ripple1974 thanks
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

out to Ripple1974 monday! Thanks Jackstraw "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

sent request... "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

9. That Nice Hippy Guy - Out 11-910. fluffhead420 11. ripple1974 12. dstache
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 11 months

in 11/14 off to Ripple first thing this morning!! Enjoy! "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

will get this out pretty quick (after the UF vs. FSU game of course) GO GATORS!
user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

Out the door tomorrow. thanks for the vine.
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

in today, who's next?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 5 months

I am in. PM my address to you.
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

For those that are interested and keep track of such things, as I do, I believe the sources for these shows are as follows: 87-08-11.nak100.pasternak.81953 87-08-12.nakcm304.beckham.suraci.82054 87-08-13.nak100.pasternak.81988 87-08-15.nakcm304.beckham.suraci.82167 87-08-16.nakcm304.beckham.suraci.82200
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

dstache I think you are right. Unfortunately I lost a lot of the info for those shows. They are all aud recordings by either pasternack or bechkham. I know they are not helpful for source info but did I include the TXT docs with these files? Now I can't remember ... "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

Yes, a couple of the text files have a number included in the title (such as 12345). I went on to Archive and used the numbers and the comments in the text to find the most probable source. I am pretty sure they are correct. Listening to 8/11 now and the sound quality is excellent for an AUD (I'd rate it as an AUD A). Thanks 'straw!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 4 months

i'll take this show from whoever has it now...let me know and i'll PM you my mailing address...thanks!pdave
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

12. dstache in 12/2 out 12/313. mediamst 14. pdave "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 5 months

FYI - pdave did not send me his mailing address yet. I have messaged him asking for it as well. Then I will send along.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 5 months

Got Pdaves address and it is on the way to him. Thanks all
user picture

Member for

13 years 7 months

if your still willing to share it.....
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

If you cant get a hold of pdave "The dire wolf collects his due while the boys sing round the fire"