Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • BorisTheSpider
    Default Avatar
    Thanks, Twinz. I'm a little bummed, I haven't been to a show in like 14 years and I wanted the next one I see to be summertime.....chill parking lot scene.....lawn seats......you know, the *perfect* scene! Then I saw the boys are playing the Allstate Arena by me.....UGH! That place is a barn with horrible acoustics overall pretty opressive....exactly what I DIDN'T want my return-show to be! So I skipped out on this one cuz it seemed like they were gearing up for a summer tour. I'm hoping i'll be able to catch em at Rothbury in July. Perhaps I'll catch the fall tour, even IF it's indoors :-\",0"
  • jacky
    Default Avatar
    This is a good idea
  • marye
    probably the Going Furthur topic would be your best bet.
  • UnbrokenSunflower
    Is there a Eugene(Sept./2011) thread anywhere? "...fields of fragile thunder..."
  • marye
    I suppose it says something that wrinkle cream is now considered an indispensable tour accoutrement. Wrinkle cream spam deleted...
  • Mr. Pid
    This thread is pretty old, but I don't know if it's old enough to need wrinkle cream. Besides, wouldn't that just make our monitors look all streaky? Conversation is always more interesting than recitation, so speak your mind and not someone else's.
  • wildplum
    Default Avatar
    the presale for red rocks is tomorrow. anyone know what the password is? thanks.
  • jmart5
    Default Avatar
    Patchwork River, a new album by Grammy Award winning artist Jim lauderdale features long time Grateful dead lyricist Robert Hunter. Out 5/11.
  • bbnlucy
    Default Avatar
    Hey now! New to the forums, but long to the vibe! We're traveling from DC/VA to CA for this summer's Mountain Air Fest!! Curious to know from other's who have been to this location- the Calaveras County Fairgrounds/Angel's Camp....should we expect it to be as large and as well outfitted as our (east-coast) All Good Festival, for example? Car camping probable if one arrives early? Bountiful food vendors, so as not to worry about cooking? Port-a-johns and pay-showers available? Kind friends? Mellow/safe vibe, despite the huge turnout? We'd love to know as much as we can so we can be well prepared to party! Thanks! ...and see ya'll west-coasters out east for the remainder of the Spring shows! "One way or another, this darkness has got to give."
  • Anonymous (not verified)
    Default Avatar
    but 'll say it any way -- Happy St.Patty's Day!
user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months
Forums

The band says Happy New Year with an announcement of almost twenty shows in April and May.  More details to come!

https://dead.net/dead09

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

probably the Going Furthur topic would be your best bet.