Grateful Dead

206 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
PonchoBill's picture
o.k

Send em on up

Who's Next?

I'm done with this vine.

Thanks!

Received it Today

Thanks pdave!

going out to kwitt once i

going out to kwitt once i hear from him...

FELT FORUM 1971

I couldn't figure this out either-- waitin for my computer to get back from vacation--I'll get back on in the future. From the"BIG PINEAPPLE" to the "BIG APPLE" - my ole stompin grounds to pdave in the mornin-----ALOHA!

Jumpin' on Board

30. Da Roach
31. pdave
32. kwitt

FELT FORUM 71

ALOHA-- In 5/25 from JackstrawColo---now I have to figure out how to get to cd's--info from Jackstraw hopefully will help. Also--waitin to hear from pdave!!!

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
In the mail today

29. JackstrawfromColorado in 5/17 out 5/22
30. Da Roach
31. pdave

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Hey now I have this

Thanks a lot eric for the re-seed thanks pomo1 for the lapful goodie bag re-seed and thanks yamadog for starting it all. I'll try to get a hold of da roach and pdave.

29. JackstrawfromColorado in 5/17
30. Da Roach
31. pdave

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

pomo1's picture
Ready to go

I am waiting for PDAVE's address. If I dont get it soon, I will send this to JSTRAW along with the re-seed of Lapful Laughs vine.

Thanks for the re-seed Erickat.

"That path is for, your steps alone."

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Felt Forum 1971 Vine