Grateful Dead

33 replies [Last post]
marye's picture

started by deadtaper

GD 1995 Spring Tour Vine Part 2

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I did 1995 pt 1. I took some time off and toured with Furthur. I have moved and I am now back in California. I have been getting messages here and there about when more 95 shows are coming. I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words out there. Sorry it took me a while to get this part out but good things come to those who wait... Here you go! Included are 9 CD's of music.

1995 GD Vine Part 2 "Spring Tour" 3-17,18, 19, 95 Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA 3/17/95 Spectrum SBD>DAT>Sonic>CD Gen: Clone SQ: A (Set One) H.C Sunshine Wang Dang Doodle Peggy-O Queen Jane Lazy River Road Eternity Loose Lucy (Set Two) China Cat> I Know You Rider Samba> Truckin> Drumz> Watchtower> SOTM> Sugar Magnolia E: Lucy In The Sky

3/18/95 Spectrum SBD>DAT>Sonic>CD Gen: Clone SQ: A (Set One) Bucket West LA El Paso @ Ramble On Tom Thumb Blues Jack-A-Roe Promised (Set Two) All Too Much* 1st time live Iko Iko Playin> Uncle John> Drumz> Jam> Last Time> Visions Of Johanna> Saturday Night E: Rain

3/19/95 Spectrum AUD>FOB>DAT>Sonic>CD Gen: Clone SQ: A- Mikes: Schoeps MK-41 (Set One) Alabama Walking Blues So Many Roads Easy Answers> Don't Ease Unbroken Chain* 1st time live Unbroken Chain Soundcheck 3/17/95 (Set Two) Samson Way To Go Crazy Fingers> Corinna> Matilda> Drumz> Miracle> Stella Blue> NFA E: Brokedown

Theres some good music in there and the sound is the best I have to offer. I was at these shows and did get a patch for a lot of shows. However I knew something was up on the 19th when they were not handing out any patches. It would be nice to hear that show in all its glory, but I think what I have to offer will satisfy!

GD 1995 Spring Tour Vine Part 3 Charlotte NC 3-22,23,24,1995 will be coming in the next week or so... I am going to be putting these out 1 to 2 times per month. That is if you all want these shows.Feedback is appreciated.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
I have the discs...

Who's next?

Exploratory Data Analysis Dead's picture
Out

This was mailed out yesterday 8/16

I'd like to grab this..

If it is still available.

Here

I still have your vine. I check in every 1 to 2 weeks to see if anybody has signed up for it. Thanks for the shows.

deadtaper's picture
1995 Vine Pt 2

Where did everyone go?? I remember not too long ago a lot activity on the vines. It looks like a lot of them are from 2012. I will offer some of my remaining favorites of 1995 in FLAC files. I also have almost all of 1993 and 1994 available as well as a lot of other years, way too may to mention. If anyone wants some shows PM me and we can take it from there.

Thanks Deadtaper

dstache's picture
9 people these days is a

9 people these days is a pretty good vine. I'd prefer SHN/FLAC and more shows. Thanks!

deadtaper's picture
1995 Vine Pt 2

Only 9 sign-ups since I released this. I have been super busy with touring and life obligations. What shows from 1995 do you guys still want to see? Is the current format working or do you prefer DVD with FLAC Files? Let me know and I will get something up in the next week.

THX Deadtaper

In 3/9 Thanks

In 3/9 Thanks

zepthompson's picture
officially

7. zepthompson >> in 9/10 >> out 3/7 8. edad 9.

In. I need an upgrade. 8.

In. I need an upgrade.

8. Exploratory

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
GD 1995 Spring Tour Vine Part 2