• 110 replies
    marye
    started by erickat April 16, 1978 Civic Center - Huntington, WV 3 audio cd's Recording Info: SBD -> Master Reel -> PCM -> Dat (44.1k) Transfer Info: Dat -> Samplitude Professional v8.01 -> FLAC (3 Discs Audio / 2 Discs FLAC) All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller charliemiller87@earthlink.net January 28, 2007 Notes: -- Set 2 is seamless -- This source doesn't have the flaws that the other sources have -- Reel flip during Drumms fixed with crossfade Set 1: d1t01 - Tuning d1t02 - Jack Straw d1t03 - Dire Wolf d1t04 - Cassidy d1t05 - Peggy-O d1t06 - Mexicali Blues -> d1t07 - Mama Tried d1t08 - They Love Each Other d1t09 - New Minglewood Blues d1t10 - Scarlet Begonias -> d1t11 - Fire On The Mountain Set 2: d2t01 - Tuning d2t02 - Samson And Delilah d2t03 - Ship Of Fools d2t04 - Estimated Prophet -> d2t05 - Eyes Of The World -> d2t06 - Drums -> d3t01 - Space -> d3t02 - Iko Iko -> d3t03 - Sugar Magnolia Encore: d3t04 - U.S. Blues

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Great show. Listen to a great early version of Iko Iko when it sounded more like NFA! 29.JohnRParker5 (In awhile ago) 30. 31.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    29.JohnRParker5 (In awhile ago)30. 31.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    29.JohnRParker5
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    28.Island Girl (IN 12/23-OUT 3/22) 29.JohnRParker5
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    27.stepineden72....in and going out 12/12/11 to28.Island Girl (IN 12/23- 29. Anyone want this one???? Will be ready to send out next week. Send me a message, it could be yours!!
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    It's in the mail in the morning with 73 part 5 thingy. Took the liberty of inserting your name here....26.JohnRParker5 (OUT 8/19) 27.stepineden72....in and going out 12/12/11 to 28.Island Girl 29.
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    successful! Thanks so much JRP5. Earbuds in listening......I like :-)That hairy faced guy sure could play guitar when he was of a mind to. 25. ADAWGWYO 26.JohnRParker5 (OUT 8/19) 27.stepineden72....in and waiting to go out 28. 29. who wants some of this? Audio cds....very user friendly :-D
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    24.The Nuthatch25. ADAWGWYO 26.JohnRParker5 (OUT 8/19) 27.stepineden72 28. 29.
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    and send it my way 24.The Nuthatch 25. ADAWGWYO 26.JohnRParker5 27.stepineden72 28. 29. And thank you!
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    24.The Nuthatch25. ADAWGWYO 26.JohnRParker5 27. 28. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by erickat April 16, 1978 Civic Center - Huntington, WV 3 audio cd's Recording Info: SBD -> Master Reel -> PCM -> Dat (44.1k) Transfer Info: Dat -> Samplitude Professional v8.01 -> FLAC (3 Discs Audio / 2 Discs FLAC) All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller charliemiller87@earthlink.net January 28, 2007 Notes: -- Set 2 is seamless -- This source doesn't have the flaws that the other sources have -- Reel flip during Drumms fixed with crossfade Set 1: d1t01 - Tuning d1t02 - Jack Straw d1t03 - Dire Wolf d1t04 - Cassidy d1t05 - Peggy-O d1t06 - Mexicali Blues -> d1t07 - Mama Tried d1t08 - They Love Each Other d1t09 - New Minglewood Blues d1t10 - Scarlet Begonias -> d1t11 - Fire On The Mountain Set 2: d2t01 - Tuning d2t02 - Samson And Delilah d2t03 - Ship Of Fools d2t04 - Estimated Prophet -> d2t05 - Eyes Of The World -> d2t06 - Drums -> d3t01 - Space -> d3t02 - Iko Iko -> d3t03 - Sugar Magnolia Encore: d3t04 - U.S. Blues
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

1. MarkintheDark2. pkpotter 3.stuman 4. That Nice Hippy Guy 5. Unclejon 6.toddsnc
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

If you don't have it, you need to get it. Damn near a perfect show imho.Get's my vote for all-time best Iko and best Ship of Fools. Peace, Richard
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

...because I'm holding it in my totally imperfect hand. Hi, the Huntington WV 1978 vine has arrived, should get out to pkpotter after the weekend. Cheers, MarkintheDark
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

1. MarkintheDark2. pkpotter 3.stuman 4. That Nice Hippy Guy 5. Unclejon 6.toddsnc 7. boxen
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hi, After confirming with PK: the Huntington WV '78 vine is on it's way to pkpotter as of this morning. Enjoy! MarkintheDark
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

If someone threw in 4/15, 4/18, 4/19 or 4/22, I certainly would not complain, haha. I still have 6 or 7 more vines to get, and will sign up for this after the majority of those arrive.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Will work on it this tonight , then off to stuman.Thanks for the shows!
user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

1. MarkintheDark2. pkpotter 3.stuman 4. That Nice Hippy Guy 5. Unclejon 6.toddsnc 7. boxen 8. estimatedprophet71
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Off to stuman wednesday.Thanks again erickat.
user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

Huntington WV 1978 1. MarkintheDark 2. pkpotter 3.stuman 4. That Nice Hippy Guy 5. Unclejon 6.toddsnc 7. boxen 8. estimatedprophet71 9. Birdsong1969NJ
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

this one got here saturday ,, will be out to trevor today .. thank you erickat !! this one is nice !! Happy motoring folks !! hope everyone has a nice day !!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Will get it out to uncle john as soon as I can. "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

As of this afternoon. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years

I just received this vine from Uncle Jon, but I never signed up for it. Looks like he addressed it to me when it was supposed to go to Toddsnc. So possibly Toddsnc has just received a vine I was supposed to get? I'm still checking, meanwhile, I need Toddsnc's addy to get this one back on track. Will PM both parties.-Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years

Hey Jon, I just received the Huntington WV 1978 vine from you, but I never signed up for it. It was supposed to go to Toddsnc. Was there a vine that was supposed to come to me and went to Toddsnc instead, like a criss-cross? Or maybe you just sent out this one with the wrong address. Anyway, if you send me Todd's addy I will forward it to him, so this one will be back on track. Take care, -Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years

That was supposed to be my PM to Uncle Jon, but I just woke up and am not firing on all cylinders yet...-Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Tommo, I'll PM you Toddsnc's addy. Thanks - sorry! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

16 years

and on it's way to toddsnc in today's mail from California.-Tommo
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

I'll have this out to estimated ASAP. Thanks!
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

Plenty of room for more sign-ups - numbers are infinite. 7. boxen 8. estimatedprophet71 9. Birdsong1969NJ 10. 11.
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

7. boxen8. estimatedprophet71 9. Birdsong1969NJ 10.Arkdeadhead 11.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

Got a question. First how do you start your own Forum and Topic like this 1? If somebody could inbox me id appreciate it. peace
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

7. boxen8. estimatedprophet71 9. Birdsong1969NJ 10.Arkdeadhead 11.gratefulmikes
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

estimatedprophet71 does not exist on dead.net DarkStarr1971 posted as 8. estimatedprophet71 I have PM'd but not received an answer - may be another dead-end - lets hope not - I've started too many vines to have them dissapear by deception.
user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

i just got this vine two days ago, its on its way to BirdsongNJ monday its post marked 16th there was federal holidays in the mix, i dont like being jumped, but since your family i will take an easy approach to this, i understand the confusion. i thought the site would link the username, Tomorrow is Sunday so its going out Monday am!! i have gotten vines sent to me that were supposed to go to Estim8ted and im tired of paying postage so i let him keep the username that was similar if you need to know!!! love your vines Erik Cheers,, darkstarr1971 formerly the deceptive Estimatedprophet71
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

You're signed up on other vines with your old handle, you might want to PM people and make sure they know it's you, or post a notice/change the name on the signup lists so people won't get confused. Cheers, MarkintheDark (sorry about the blank post, clumsy fingers hit "post" by mistake) ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

...and apparently some people have gotten him confused with Estim8ed and sent him vines he didn't sign up for, which is why he changed his screenname. He works on the railroad, and it keeps him out of town a lot, and it affects his ability to respond to PMs and turn vines around as quickly as some people would prefer. A little slack is called for, I think. Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was just trying to decipher what my extremely tired mind was reading. Sorry, I will keep my late night posting to a minimum. Hope you all have a great week!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

7. boxen8. estimatedprophet71 9. Birdsong1969NJ 10.Arkdeadhead 11.gratefulmikes 12. fluffhead420 "Let there be songs...to fill the air"
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

We'll keep your train a rollin' with some decent jams - communication is king - once we know what the deal is, everything's cool. Most of the mixups, confusions, and issues around here could be handled amicably with a little communication - that's why posting is so important. PM me with shows you're particularly jonseing for.
user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

Hey Erik its my fault, i shoulda dropped a note, i always try to send the guy ahead of me on a vine that i sign up for my address, when i sign up for it**, that way they dont have to look back and forth and chase me up and down the block trying to get my address, hopefully it will go smooth, I am so glad that you are ok with my turn around time* it takes me a bit of time to get back home, while im working. I have 200miles of track one way to listen to my ipod, i keep it stocked with fresh vintage concerts to jam to and keep me alert, and i usually listen while im at the Hotel waiting for a southbound to get ready to go homeward. i am trying to collect as many of each of the tours in the 1970s, ( for now) as i can, its a life time project but im sure many of you are up to the same thing as me, i love the GratefulDead, i am so glad they left us such an open book to read from, and Erik you are one of the DeadHeads that make this possible with all your great Vines and the all time and work that you give to us, I Owe you a Debt of Thanks, this site wouldn't be nearly as nice without the work you do to help the GratefulDeads Music to be enjoyed by us all!! Thanks so much,** and thank you also Mark, also i hope i can return the favor someday to all of you guys.. i think i have birdsongNj's addy if so im sending this vine to him today Monday The 26th of Jan also MarkinTheDark, the 71' tour dvd* is on its way to you today also my brother. everyone have a great week thanks your friend** Craig Wells
user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

To Arkdeadhead this AM "Circle songs and sands of time, and seasons will end in tumbled rhyme, and little change, the wind and rain."
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

I will have it out tomorrow.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

Try to get out asap fluffhead420 get ready.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

for my slowness
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

It's that little box over to the left there that says "Search". You can type the vine name in, the vine will be one of the first hits. Or, you can use the advanced search link and only search in the Vineyard forums, Or, you can click through from "Forums" to "The Vineyard" and see the pages of just the vines - there's eight pages of 'em now ********************************************* ******Laissez les bon temps rouler!****** *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

hot show....nice scarlet-fire...great quality...PM me with your address and I'll send it along "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

sitting on my desk, waiting for the next lucky individual...sign up and shoot me a PM with your address and I'll shoot you a smokin' show! "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

I'm in Fluffhead! 12. fluffhead420 13. JackstrawfromColorado 14. "When the smoke has cleared she said, that's what she said to me. You're gonna want a bed to lay your head and a little sympathy"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

as of this morning to jackstrawfromcolorado...the vine's growing again...this is an underestimated show...if u don't have it...get it! :) "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."