Grateful Dead

178 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Tommo's picture
Row Timmy is on the list twice!

as # 18 and as #25. So maybe that's how so many people were skipped. Grateful Jeff is #26, and then Stuman posted as a second #25 after Grateful Jeff. I hope we can straighten tghis out somehow, because I've really been looking forward to this one ! I'm PM'ing Benny Jakes to see if he ever got it, because as far as I know, he should be next... -Tommo

Tommo's picture
Did we skip a bunch of people?

Last I heard it was on it's way to Row Timmy who was #18. Stuman is #25, leaving 8 people (including me) skipped over. Chinacat and Sakparadise have been mia for quite a while now, leaving 6 people skipped. As far as I know, Beeny Jakes should be next in line. -Tommo

ripple1974's picture
JGB Vine

I have this one 17. Grateful Gooner 18. Row Timmy 19. chinacat503 20. Benny Jakes 21. toddsnc 22. Tommo 23. sakparadise (sal_paradise@live.com) 24. UncleJon 25. Row Timmy 26. Grateful Jeff 25. stuman 26. Dead in MA 27. ripple1974

Don't have any JGB shows so this will be a treat!

Thanks for posting.

I'm in

I have this one 17. Grateful Gooner 18. Row Timmy 19. chinacat503 20. Benny Jakes 21. toddsnc 22. Tommo 23. sakparadise (sal_paradise@live.com) 24. UncleJon 25. Row Timmy 26. Grateful Jeff 25. stuman 26. Dead in MA

Thanks

TigerLilly's picture
Recommendation

Oroboros was kind enough to send this to me, and is just great! Everyone should take it! Is even making JGB converts out of a couple of my friends. ********************************** Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you will still exist, but you have ceased to live. Samuel Clemens

JGB "87"

I have this one 17. Grateful Gooner 18. Row Timmy 19. chinacat503 20. Benny Jakes 21. toddsnc 22. Tommo 23. sakparadise (sal_paradise@live.com) 24. UncleJon 25. Row Timmy 26. Grateful Jeff 25. stuman anyone next ?

I`m confused (as usuall)

Someone just sent me this vine ,, i don`t recognize the return address and there is only a last name to go on ... and i don`t recall putting my name on this vine ,, .. and is this my copy ? Gratefulgooner did you send this to me ? well anyway ,, Thank you who ever you are ,,.. I`ll make copy`s so if anyone else wants it i`ll pass it along .. mysteries can be fun to figure out !! Thanx again !! peace to all !!

GratefulGooner's picture
no problem, row timmy!

it will be in the mail on Monday. rock on....Happy Passover to any of my fellow Jewish Deadheads on here. :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "And if you go no one may follow, That path is for your steps alone..."

Grateful Jeff's picture
hot diggety!!

only saw JGB twice 9/15 and 9/16 1989 and loved it. Woild love to get this.

17. Grateful Gooner 18. Row Timmy 19. chinacat503 20. Benny Jakes 21. toddsnc 22. Tommo 23. sakparadise (sal_paradise@live.com) 24. UncleJon 25. Row Timmy 26. Grateful Jeff

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Go to the end of the line ...

Shame on me. I'm shuffling, head down, to the end of the line.

17. Grateful Gooner 18. Row Timmy 19. chinacat503 20. Benny Jakes 21. toddsnc 22. Tommo 23. sakparadise (sal_paradise@live.com) 24. UncleJon 25. Row Timmy

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
JGB Eel River 1987 Vine