• 41 replies
    marye
    started by JackstrawfromColorado "We need more 81" I thought I heard them say, or maybe it was those darn voices in my head again. Regardless I'd like to offer up 5 shows from May 81 (well 1 from April and 4 from May) all of which are top notch Charlie Miller sbd's. They are shn/flac files on a DVD. I love the 80's especially early on and these are great shows in my opinion. I miss you Brent. Note: The 5/8 show is already included on the enter the matrix vine but I thought since this is a different source that it would be hopefully ok to include here. gd81-04-30.sbd.miller gd81-05-08.sbd.miller gd81-05-13.sbd.miller gd81-05-15.sbd.miller gd81-05-16.sbd.miller Stay tuned for a summer 81 vine!

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Would definitely go for this if re-seeded
    11. LoneStarDarkStar12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1 15. dr zevon 16. pdave 17. Jake R 18. JohnRParker5
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    11. LoneStarDarkStar12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1 15. dr zevon 16. pdave 17. Jake R Just a thought: if this gets a reseed could we include the 81 show from pomo1's 197 vine since that 78 show is one of stache's vines from 78?
  • JackstrawfromC…
    You all haven't seen this one have you? Is it lost with LSDS? "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
  • JackstrawfromC…
    Haven't seen you around the vineyard in a long while ... do you have this vine? "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
  • Hal R
    to LoneStarDarkStar If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
  • Hal R
    to LoneStarDarkStar in tomorrow"s mail If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
  • brewster boy
    Got this,haeds up hal it's on it's way. peace, andy
  • pdave
    Default Avatar
    8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1 15. dr zevon 16. pdave groovy, baby...
  • stuman
    Default Avatar
    off to Brewsterboy.. Thank you JSFC !
  • dr zevon
    Default Avatar
    8. stuman9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1 15. dr zevon
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by JackstrawfromColorado "We need more 81" I thought I heard them say, or maybe it was those darn voices in my head again. Regardless I'd like to offer up 5 shows from May 81 (well 1 from April and 4 from May) all of which are top notch Charlie Miller sbd's. They are shn/flac files on a DVD. I love the 80's especially early on and these are great shows in my opinion. I miss you Brent. Note: The 5/8 show is already included on the enter the matrix vine but I thought since this is a different source that it would be hopefully ok to include here. gd81-04-30.sbd.miller gd81-05-08.sbd.miller gd81-05-13.sbd.miller gd81-05-15.sbd.miller gd81-05-16.sbd.miller Stay tuned for a summer 81 vine!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

Thanks. Peace.1) joneb
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

1) joneb2) Exploratory Data Analysis
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

1) joneb2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache Cool, thanks jsfc!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

1) joneb2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

does anyone want me to throw in 10/16/81 Amsterdam, Netherlands (Melk Weg) as a bonus? I would not want to contaminate this vine with a B+ aud unless there was interest. This show may have been vined already.
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

1) joneb2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Thanks!Raymond 1) joneb 2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

Thanks!Raymond 1) joneb 2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. 9. "And I love the life I live And I'm gonna live the life I love"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

1) joneb 2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. Thank you Jackstraw !!
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

thank you- everybody! 1) joneb 2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thank you Jackstraw 1) joneb 2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 1 month

1) joneb2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Thank you, JackstrawfromColorado.
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

1) joneb2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Just got to sneak out of work ;-) and this will be off to Joneb! Oh man you guys are gonna love this vine! Or your money back haaa! Seeded ... 7/31 1) joneb 2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

Looking forward to this one. Taping Compendium gives good reviews of these shows (and their tapes were lesser quality AUDs). Would love to see more early 80's vines.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

out tomorrow.thanks.peace.
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

1) joneb2) Exploratory Data Analysis 3) dstache 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

Got it 8/10/09
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

mailed to dstache 8/11/09
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

Thanks jsfc! I'll rip over the weekend and get it out on Mon. 3) dstache In 8/13 4) Pomo1 5) That Nice Hippy Guy 6. RaymondMBrown 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

to Trevor. Thanks Jackstrawfromcolorado. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

will have it out before the end of the week. Thanks alot, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

This was sent out to Raymond friday morning. Thanks again, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

Go out to Birdsong as soon as I dig up his address! Raymond
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

To Birdsong1969NJ.... Thanks Mark and all above me! Raymond 6. RaymondMBrown.....OUT....9/25 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

It's been awhile with no word "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

14 years 11 months

I rec'd a txt from Birdsong that he rec'd this vine on Oct 4th. I asked him about before it arrived because I sent several vines the same day and all of them took alsmost 2 weeks to reach their destination. Was a source of worry for me then but all arrived where they were to go.... but this was the last of the group. I can reseed if necessary. Raymond
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

on the way to Stu "And I love the life I live And I'm gonna live the life I love"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 4 months

this looks good6. RaymondMBrown.....OUT....9/25 7. Birdsong1969NJ 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1 At least I'm enjoying the ride
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

will have it out in a day or so. will post .. 8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

8. stuman9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1 15. dr zevon
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

off to Brewsterboy.. Thank you JSFC !
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 4 months

8. stuman 9. brewster boy 10. Hal R 11. LoneStarDarkStar 12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1 15. dr zevon 16. pdave groovy, baby...
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Got this,haeds up hal it's on it's way. peace, andy
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

to LoneStarDarkStar in tomorrow"s mail If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

to LoneStarDarkStar If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

Haven't seen you around the vineyard in a long while ... do you have this vine? "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

15 years 2 months

You all haven't seen this one have you? Is it lost with LSDS? "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 4 months

11. LoneStarDarkStar12. Unclejon 13. Arkdeadhead 14.timgard1 15. dr zevon 16. pdave 17. Jake R Just a thought: if this gets a reseed could we include the 81 show from pomo1's 197 vine since that 78 show is one of stache's vines from 78?