Grateful Dead

17 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
mona's picture
Welcome home Whiteowl7585

DoogieDeadhead I also live in the magical land of Cascadia and am looking for a travel head to share gas, stories, making of stories to my 1st time to Shoreline!

Whiteowl7585's picture
Hello and Dead and company

Hey guys, new to the Forum here and was wondering if we have anybody heading to the Bristow, VA show June 22nd?

Dead & Co Shoreline in June

I'm going! Looking into accommodations/hostels/camping options etc. Never been to the Shoreline, although I streamed the Dead & co show last year and it looked like your typical advanced seating / general admission lawn kind of summer gig which I've enjoyed in the past (had a blast at the Gorge last year!) Anyone been who has suggestions? Want to meet up? Let's go!
It's funny looking out my window at 2 feet of snow and temps in the teens, planning for dancing in the afternoon sun in shorts, but life is funny sometimes!
Thanks, and looking forward to new connections :)

@Ms Katniss

Will the snow be melted from your lawn by then?

liketohike's picture
@ Kristine

Hey now, thanks for the link. I haven't actually reserved anything yet but it seems very promising. The sites sound very nice.

KristineD's picture
@camping

Any luck with that link to the Cook County Forest Preserve campgrounds?

liketohike's picture
Meet Me in Chicago

Dead and Company 2017 Summer Tour 6/30/17 & 7/1/17

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Meet Me on Tour: 2017 Edition