Grateful Dead

New 1990s Part 6 Vine

started by That Nice Hippy Guy

Part 6 Includes 3 shows on 6 CD-R’s, all in lossless format. Includes –

gd91-08-14.sbd.hinko.30073.sbeok.flac16
gd92-06-25.dsbd.miller.32496.sbeok.flac16
gd92-06-26.dsbd.miller.32497.sbeok.flac16

08/14/91 (Wed) Cal Expo - Sacramento, CA
Set 1: Touch of Grey, Little Red Rooster, Loser, Black Throated Wind, Row Jimmy, Cassidy, Don't Ease Me In

Set 2: Cold Rain & Snow, Box Of Rain, Looks Like Rain, Crazy Fingers > Estimated Prophet > Supplication Jam > Uncle John's Band > Drums > Space > The Other One > Wharf Rat > Around and Around, E: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

06/25/92 (Thu) Soldier Field - Chicago, IL
Set 1: Bertha, Greatest Story Ever Told, West L.A. Fadeaway, Me & My Uncle > Big River, Ramble On Rose, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Brown Eyed Women, Music Never Stopped

Set 2: Iko Iko*, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl**, Way To Go Home, Saint Of Circumstance, He's Gone > Drums > Space > The Wheel, So Many Roads, All Along The Watchtower* > Lovelight**, E: Gloria**

Comment: * with Steve Miller, guitar** with Miller, guitar and James Cotton, harp

06/26/92 (Fri) Soldier Field - Chicago, IL
Set 1: Hell In A Bucket, Peggy-O, The Same Thing, Loose Lucy, Mexicali Blues > Maggie's Farm, Tennessee Jed, Picasso Moon

Set 2: Corrina > Crazy Fingers > Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > Drums, Jam > I Need A Miracle > Wharf Rat, Throwing Stones > Not Fade Away, E: The Weight

"You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
GADEADHEAD's picture
Sign me up please

1. JackstrawfromColorado
3. deadhead525
4. ripple1974
5. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com)
6. carolina boy
7. gadeadhead

carolina boy's picture
I need more 90s stuff

1. JackstrawfromColorado
3. deadhead525
4. ripple1974
6. carolina boy

Ursa Minor's picture
Thanks guys!

1. JackstrawfromColorado
3. deadhead525
4. ripple1974

http://www.myspace.com/donnieloeffler

"the warm wet world of analog audio"

That Nice Hippy Guy's picture
Out

On its way as of this afternoon.

Enjoy,
Trevor

ripple1974's picture
Yessiree

1. JackstrawfromColorado
3. deadhead525
4. ripple1974

and thank you!

deadhead525's picture
heyyyyy

Keep a song in your heart.
1. JackstrawfromColorado
3. deadhead525

That Nice Hippy Guy's picture
jackstraw

I dont have the other Cal Expo shows but I do have the shoreline shows. There is a vine on here for them that hasent had any activity for 6 months or so. I think I got these back when I was burning with windows media so they all have gaps between the tracks, and I dont have the lossless files. Talk to Ursa minor, I think that he started the vine.

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Hey Trevor

Just wondering .. Do you have the other Cal Expo shows (8/12-13) and/or the 3 nights at shoreline (8/16-18)? I'd be very interested in them, I have the shorelines but they are old and run-down. Man these shows bring back some memories ... Thanks for your 90's stuff!

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

cool!

Keep a song in your heart.
1. JackstrawfromColorado

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
Nice

1. JackstrawfromColorado

"Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
New 1990s Part 6 Vine