Grateful Dead

20 replies [Last post]
marye's picture

Post here!

Ratdog, Phil and Friends, Jackie Greene, and a few thousand of their closest friends...

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
GD in holy land?

Looking for some good music here in the holland. Just moved here recently and looking for some help from my deadhead brethren.
Keep truckin

slo lettuce's picture
thanks marye, lmao.........

forgot about "total bastards airline" skit until now. :D

marye's picture
and not only that

your account and your post are deleted! buh-bye!

fluffanutter's picture
Jack Spamhead:

Really? You're such a lousy spammer you don't even know how to post a link!

c_c
c_c's picture
west

west of the mississippi river is extremely doubtful for us this tour, but you never know, got my thumb all polished up.

I was pre-planning / hoping for a summer tour of the smaller venues like in '04, didn't see this Spring arena thing coming.

peace.

marye's picture
well

maybe we'll catch you this spring...

c_c
c_c's picture
just couldnt

just couldnt shake off the jet lag to be organized about this... too bad; though.

fucking grate shows though!!

johnman's picture
well, i too

am in the northwest but i cant afford to go tho i'll be more than willing to wave and say stuff like " have a safe trip" and " drive carefully ". damn.....i can get there driving in 12 hrs too!!

NYE

I'm in pacific northwest and I'm looking for riders to the show and would love to join others for a breakfast gathering. Terry

marye's picture
well, I'm no fan

of convenience charges either, but they've been with us since the days I bought a ticket to see the Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl ($3.50. For the ticket!!!), and certainly since the days of Ticketron and BASS. Avoiding them, of course, is the good thing about GDTSTOO.

But hey, our own David Gans used to work on computers for BASS back in the day, so some of the convenience charges du jour of the period must have gone to him!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
NYE 2008: If You're Going to San Francisco...