• 17 replies
    marye
    started by erickat (that's 4.18.78 and 3.13.81 - if you add up all the numbers, you get 197. I couldn't think of a catchy name for this vine, so i turned to math. maybe Marye will come up with a better one. This is in response to a request from Pomo1, which I'm happy to oblige. So far this is what it is - but I may be adding an audience version of 3/13/81, since the sbd is set 2 only. I'll likely stick them on a DVD & you all can do what you like with it, down the road - one is shn, the other flac. Grateful Dead 4-18-78 Pittsburgh Civic Arena, Pittsburgh Disc 1 (70:34) set 1: 1. New Minglewood Blues (6:11) 2. Sugaree (14:33) 3. Looks Like Rain (8:19) 4. Dire Wolf (3:43) 5. tuning (2:29) 6. Beat It On Down The Line (4:14) 7. Loser (7:40) 8. El Paso (4:50) 9. Tennessee Jed (8:54) 10. Lazy Lightning--> (3:44) 11. Supplication (5:52) Disc 2 (55:01) set 2: 1. Scarlet Begonias--> (13:41) 2. Dancin' In The Streets--> (14:02) 3. Drums--> (18:20) 4. Samson & Delilah (8:57) Disc

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    4. JackstrawfromColorado in 9/17 out 9/245. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 7. RaymondMBrown 8. Jake R I'll pm deadhead33 though it looks like this one has been lost.
  • RaymondMBrown
    Thank you!Raymond 4. JackstrawfromColorado in 9/17 out 9/24 5. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 7. RaytmondMBrown 8.
  • JackstrawfromC…
    And this is in the mail today to deadhead33. 4. JackstrawfromColorado in 9/17 out 9/24 5. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
  • JackstrawfromC…
    I will turn this around asap. Thanks again eric! 3. brewster boy 4. JackstrawfromColorado in 9/17 5. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
  • brewster boy
    got it and it went to jackstraw on the 9th.peace, andy
  • That Nice Hippy Guy
    this was sent out to brewster boy this afternoon. Thanks again, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
  • ripple1974
    1. Pomo12. That Nice Hippy Guy 3. brewster boy 4. JackstrawfromColorado 5. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 and thank you eric
  • That Nice Hippy Guy
    I'll have it sent out in the next couple days. Thanks alot, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
  • deadhead33
    Default Avatar
    August 17th, 2009 JackstrawfromCo... said:1. Pomo1 2. That Nice Hippy Guy 3. brewster boy 4. JackstrawfromColorado 5. deadhead33
  • pomo1
    to Trevor. Folks this is a very good vine. Two good solid shows from two good years. The Pittsburgh show might be the only time they did Scarlet>Dancin' and in any event the Scarlet is stellar. Erickat also included some bounus shows from 81, as well. Thanks again, Eric. I also converted the two shows into Audio Cds for those who prefer .wav. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by erickat (that's 4.18.78 and 3.13.81 - if you add up all the numbers, you get 197. I couldn't think of a catchy name for this vine, so i turned to math. maybe Marye will come up with a better one. This is in response to a request from Pomo1, which I'm happy to oblige. So far this is what it is - but I may be adding an audience version of 3/13/81, since the sbd is set 2 only. I'll likely stick them on a DVD & you all can do what you like with it, down the road - one is shn, the other flac. Grateful Dead 4-18-78 Pittsburgh Civic Arena, Pittsburgh Disc 1 (70:34) set 1: 1. New Minglewood Blues (6:11) 2. Sugaree (14:33) 3. Looks Like Rain (8:19) 4. Dire Wolf (3:43) 5. tuning (2:29) 6. Beat It On Down The Line (4:14) 7. Loser (7:40) 8. El Paso (4:50) 9. Tennessee Jed (8:54) 10. Lazy Lightning--> (3:44) 11. Supplication (5:52) Disc 2 (55:01) set 2: 1. Scarlet Begonias--> (13:41) 2. Dancin' In The Streets--> (14:02) 3. Drums--> (18:20) 4. Samson & Delilah (8:57) Disc
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

1. Pomo12. That Nice Hippy Guy 3. "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thanks ericat 1. Pomo1 2. That Nice Hippy Guy 3. brewster boy 4.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

If possible, could you please include the aud of the first set of Utica? I will convert these to audio cds if anybody makes a request. Thanks. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

3/13/81 utica just finished downloading - I won't leave anything out.I should get this off tomorrow morning Grateful Dead March 13, 1981 Memorial Auditorium - Utica, NY Recorded by Steve Rolfe; 2 Nak 700s> Sony TC-D5 Transfer and FLAC encoding by David Minches: Master played back on Nak Dragon> Grace Lunatec V3 (24/96)> Digital Audio Labs Card Deluxe> Adobe Audition 2.0> (dither/downsample)> FLAC encoding This is the 16 bit/44.1 kHz version. Thanks to Joe B. Jones for pitch correction. disc 1: Set 1: 01. Tuning 02. Shakedown Street 03. New Minglewood Blues 04. They Love Each Other 05. El Paso 06. Jack-A-Roe 07. Little Red Rooster 08. High Time 09. Cassidy > 10. Althea disc 2: Set 1: - continued 01. Tuning 02. Music Never Stopped Set 2: 03. Cold Rain and Snow 04. Samson and Delilah 05. It Must Have Been the Roses disc 3: Set 2: - continued 01. Tuning 02. Estimated Prophet > 03. Eyes of the World > 04. Drums > 05. Space > 06. Lost Sailor > 07. Saint of Circumstance > 08. Wharf Rat > 09. Sugar Magnolia Encore: 10. Don't Ease Me In
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

1. Pomo12. That Nice Hippy Guy 3. brewster boy 4. JackstrawfromColorado "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Will go out to Trevor in a day or so. Thanks, Eric. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

to Trevor. Folks this is a very good vine. Two good solid shows from two good years. The Pittsburgh show might be the only time they did Scarlet>Dancin' and in any event the Scarlet is stellar. Erickat also included some bounus shows from 81, as well. Thanks again, Eric. I also converted the two shows into Audio Cds for those who prefer .wav. "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 8 months

August 17th, 2009 JackstrawfromCo... said:1. Pomo1 2. That Nice Hippy Guy 3. brewster boy 4. JackstrawfromColorado 5. deadhead33
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

I'll have it sent out in the next couple days. Thanks alot, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

1. Pomo12. That Nice Hippy Guy 3. brewster boy 4. JackstrawfromColorado 5. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 and thank you eric
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

this was sent out to brewster boy this afternoon. Thanks again, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

got it and it went to jackstraw on the 9th.peace, andy
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

I will turn this around asap. Thanks again eric! 3. brewster boy 4. JackstrawfromColorado in 9/17 5. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

And this is in the mail today to deadhead33. 4. JackstrawfromColorado in 9/17 out 9/24 5. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

15 years 1 month

Thank you!Raymond 4. JackstrawfromColorado in 9/17 out 9/24 5. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 7. RaytmondMBrown 8.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 5 months

4. JackstrawfromColorado in 9/17 out 9/245. deadhead33 6. ripple1974 7. RaymondMBrown 8. Jake R I'll pm deadhead33 though it looks like this one has been lost.