Grateful Dead

Summer Fests 2010--Furthur and Beyond

By request--a place to talk about our plans to hit the road and pitch the tent in the quest for great tunes.

Furthur's playing a lot of fests this year, and so are lots of other bands and artists we know and love. Talk about it all here, as Furthur Fest is just around the corner!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

United States
hitting the greek in la

maybe hiting it twice. any one going there or any one know about the kinds setlists they been playing so far??

splinteredsunlight's picture

CO
United States
furthur at redrocks

i have a ticket to the first night furthur plays redrocks (sept 31 i think?) and it needs a good home...

Gypsy Cowgirl's picture

Locations

United States
I dunno the place.....either....

although I was supposed to go in 1967 for Monterey Pop.....(grrr-still regret that one)........maybe Phil's side @ break? idk-it's a ways off still......:)))

lamagonzo (not verified)
I dunno the place

Maybe somebody who has been there could suggest a place? Otherwise, right of stage or left of stage?

Gypsy Cowgirl's picture

Locations

United States
SO......

where would be a meeting up place? I doubt there's a totem pole, like @ Shoreline.....:)))

Gypsy Cowgirl's picture

Locations

United States
SO......

where would be a meeting up place? I doubt there's a totem pole, like @ Shoreline.....:)))

playdead's picture

Locations

CA
United States
Thanks....

for the heads up Lamagonzo and Gypsy!

Looking forward to these shows....hope to see you all there!

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"

Gypsy Cowgirl's picture

Locations

United States
Helloo-from Google search.....

http://www.montereycountyfair.com/our-facility/rv-parking

lamagonzo (not verified)
I am assured by Canyon Critter...

...that this venue is extremely friendly and the town is a hippie hang-out. Hey, it's near Santa Cruz, how can you go wrong? I'll be there with bells on after coming up the PCH from la-la land.
One of my favorite rides in the universe.

Hey, Hey Monterrey! Be there or be square! Hope to see you, Playdead.

playdead's picture

Locations

CA
United States
Furthur down in Monterey

Anyone else going to Monterey County Fairgrounds for Furthur in October?

If so, do you guys know about the venue? Is there camping similiar to Furthur Fest at Mountain Aire?

I'm planning on going both days and wanted to find out more about the venue. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Summer Fests 2010--Furthur and Beyond