Grateful Dead

Summer Fests 2010--Furthur and Beyond

By request--a place to talk about our plans to hit the road and pitch the tent in the quest for great tunes.

Furthur's playing a lot of fests this year, and so are lots of other bands and artists we know and love. Talk about it all here, as Furthur Fest is just around the corner!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Canyon Critter's picture
A little Pre-Festie Poster I made

For Everyone to get Super Excited to see this...enjoy!

4512714293_055b77e5f5_o.jpg

Canyon Critter's picture
Everyone Going...Look for this banner Flag!

4538420352_d51ae742f7_o.jpg

I would be honored if you would sign it while yer there!

Mt. Aire

started by Canyon Critter
I think we should make a list of who's going to this festival ROLL CALL....and maybe we can all meet up when we're there.

1. Canyon Critter and Freinds
2. Cassidy11
3. Bdog
4. Alaskahead, daughter & her friend
5. Playdead
6.Gr8tfulBrad

playdead's picture
Mt. Aire

I think we should make a list of who's going to this festival ROLL CALL....and maybe we can all meet up when we're there.

2. Cassidy11
3. Bdog
5. Playdead

just copy and paste...if more are added be sure to add the numbers.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"

Canyon Critter's picture
If you are going to Furthur Fest

Put your name on the list, it would be real nice to meet up Dead.Net style with everyone!

Alaskahead's picture
Furhtur Festival - roll call

I think we should make a list of who's going to this festival ROLL CALL....and maybe we can all meet up when were there.

2. Cassidy11
3. Bdog

Canyon Critter's picture
Furthur Festival~Roll Call

The boys are doing 2 rehearsal shows on Monday and Tuesday...should be great. I'm really looking forward to the Open Aire soundcheck on Friday night....wonder what they are going to play?

I think we should make a list of who's going to this festival ROLL CALL....and maybe we can all meet up when were there.

2. Cassidy11
3. Bdog

playdead's picture
Mt.Aire

seems like all my rowdy friends....have settled down.

I might have an extra ticket...my friends can't make it this time and I don't want to miss it. I'm going for sure.....hopefully not solo. Looking for a sweet hippie momma to kick it with. Let me know.

Me= Male, mid 30's, 6 feet tall, 200lbs. athletic build, long hair, 420 friendly

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"

Canyon Critter's picture
Oops it didn't all post~

....continued
July 9th
All Good Music Festival, Masontown, WV
~Full festival dates: July 8-11th

July 30th
Gathering of the Vibes, Seaside Park, Bridgport, CT
~Full Festival dates: July 29th-August 1st

Personally, I'm for sure going to Furthur Festival and Gathering of the Vibes (unless Lillypalooza II conflicts)

Tell us about each festival if your going, or have been!

Canyon Critter's picture
Furthur Festival's So Far

Hey Kind Folks,

Here's a great topic area for discussion about music, family, camping, Furthur, and all the bands playing in any of the summer festivals this year.

I know there were alot of questions about the Furthur Festival in the beginning, like can we bring beer, camp fires, RV hookups, how could the band be playing 6 albums in 6 sets, etc.
So thank you Mary for putting this topic up!

Here's a list and the links of the festivals that Furthur are doing so far this summer:

May 28-30th
Furthur Festival, Angels Camp, CA

July 4th
Nateva Festival, Oxford, ME
~Full festival dates: July 2-4th

July 9th

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Summer Fests 2010--Furthur and Beyond