Grateful Dead

1296 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
the pie incident

I liked how his wife tried to spike pie guy's head like it was a volleyball. give 'er a cookie

the pie incident

I liked how his wife tried to spike pie guy's head like it was a volleyball. give 'er a cookie

TigerLilly's picture
exactly Johnman

and "editorials" are theoretically the only part of newspapers where expressing opinions should be taking place
I am not young enough to know everything.
Oscar Wilde

johnman's picture
I know you meant fair and UNbiased, Gonz

I agree....Editors are allowed their own opinions, as are we all, but it's their job to ensure unbiased reporting of the news, not to twist facts to suit what they want people to believe, and certainly they shouldn't be using tactics that rival the world's best intelligence agencies.

lamagonzo (not verified)
Happy Trails Furthur Troopers!

Leave no foot-prints and enjoy! Beat the heat...

lamagonzo (not verified)
Rupert, Rupert, Rupert: BAD Rupert!

Rupert Murdock, worldwide media mogul and owner of FOX in the dock in Parliament almost gets pied in the face except for the vicious right hook from his 40 year year junior wife.

This decrepit piece of shit had the temerity to allow wiretapping of cell phones and turns out to be Australia's answer to J Edgar Hoover (except for the gay part). He had everybody in his pocket and everybody was afraid of him.

What a bunch of tools: Fox, Wall St. Journal and others in America all owned by the great and might OZ.

The only interesting debate is if there is any such thing as a fair and biased media. My vote is, and always has been, NO! The editor has an opinion which is why I do not opine the decline of the powers of great newspapers of this country..

TigerLilly's picture
YES!

Congrats to Japan, for an amazing game! They remained calm and focused the entire game, which won in the end, while the US was more fired up and faster, but made mistakes-like the US defense assisting them in a goal, and missing the 1st two 11 m kicks due to nerves.
I am not young enough to know everything.
Oscar Wilde

puroshaggy's picture
Japan needed that World Cup

Japan needed that World Cup win much more than we did.

Congrats Japan and did that not show the character of the Japanese or what? Two come from behind goals and a spanking given in the shoot out.

Good game!

J.T. Gossard
http://thehallucinogenicbible.blogspot.com/

jonapi (not verified)
かんぱい!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Japan Women's Football Team!!!!!
World Cup Winners 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lamagonzo (not verified)
One last push on the deficit....

My numbers were taken from an uncompromisable source. They were stretched into the year 2016, assuming nothing happened to make them go up or down significantly. They weren't my household budget, they were EVERYBODY'S budget divided by the US population of around 335,000,000.

The latest news is because of the 14th amendment and coming elections (which never stop) they will allow Obama too lift the ceiling and face the major crunch after the elections. Perhaps the US credit rating will go down, perhaps not.....

But, if every person in the US borrows $648 a year
And has a cumulative interest over their lives of $ 562 per year.....

And if Obama isn't re-elected, and social programs go down the toilet the only jobs are going to be for rent-a-cops and grave-diggers.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Trouble Ahead, Trouble Behind: Still More Current Events