• 303 replies
    marye
    started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Exploratory Da…
    Is this 1 or 2 packages? I got the DVD flac package. It says above that this was split into 2 packages--one with audio CDRs.
  • Exploratory Da…
    Got this 6/3/09 contacting fluff
  • Jimmy C.
    Default Avatar
    Out to Exploratory Data Analysis Once in awhile you can get shown the light. In the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Arkdeadhead
    I got this in the mail yesterday!!!! I can't believe that DHBen sent this out. I will look for Jimmy C.'s address and send it out tuesday. -Ark
  • klanz
    Hope this vine is still alive. Thank you Richard. 14) Dead Man Telling Tales. 15) deadheadben 16)Arkdeadhead 17.) Jimmy C. 18.) Exploratory Data Analysis 19) fluffhead420 20) Lucab12 (Lucab12@gmail.com) 21. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon 23.bipolarbear1968 24.phatmoye 25.KINGCARGO.JB 26.Jake R 27.frogwings 28. klanz 29.
  • JackstrawfromC…
    Hey everyone this should be the correct list
    Last was heard of this vine was Dead man telling tales sending to deadheadben on Mar 4. 14) Dead Man Telling Tales. 15) deadheadben 16)Arkdeadhead 17.) Jimmy C. 18.) Exploratory Data Analysis 19) fluffhead420 20) Lucab12 (Lucab12@gmail.com) 21. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon 23.bipolarbear1968 24.phatmoye 25.KINGCARGO.JB 26.Jake R 27.frogwings "Escaping through the lily fields, I came across an empty space. It rainbow then exploded, left a bus stop in its place. The bus come by and I got on, thats when it all began. It was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land"
  • JackstrawfromC…
    Hey everyone this should be the correct list
    Last was heard of this vine was Dead man telling tales sending to deadheadben on Mar 4. 14) Dead Man Telling Tales. 15) deadheadben 16)Arkdeadhead 17.) Jimmy C. 18.) Exploratory Data Analysis 19) fluffhead420 20) Lucab12 (Lucab12@gmail.com) 21. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon 23.bipolarbear1968 24.phatmoye 25.KINGCARGO.JB 26.Jake R 27.frogwings "Escaping through the lily fields, I came across an empty space. It rainbow then exploded, left a bus stop in its place. The bus come by and I got on, thats when it all began. It was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land"
  • Frogwings
    Default Avatar
    20. Lucab 1221. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon 23. Phatmoye 24. KINGCARGO.JB 25. Jake R 26. frogwings
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    19. fluffhead42020. Lucab 12 21. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon 23. Phatmoye 24. KINGCARGO.JB 25. Jake R
  • KINGCARGO.JB
    Default Avatar
    19. fluffhead42020. Lucab 12 21. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon 23. Phatmoye 24. KINGCARGO.JB
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 6 months

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 2 months

In reply to by Silent Movie Actress

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.