• 303 replies
    marye
    started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Moye
    Default Avatar
    19. fluffhead42020. Lucab 12 21. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon 23. Phatmoye Thanks- Peace- Moye
  • Lucab12
    Where is this vine currently? Ross Lucab12@gmail.com
  • Exploratory Da…
    Thanks Free Idea for the wav/audio CDs!
  • Dead Man Telli…
    This vine currently resides in Virginia, but will be on it's way to deadheadben tomorrow. Vine On......
  • Birdsong1969NJ
    this one is out to dead men telling tales
    It is 2 packages. "Music would play and Felina would Whirl."
  • Birdsong1969NJ
    This will go in the AM "Music would play and Felina would Whirl."
  • bipolarbear1968
    13) Birdsong1969NJ 14) Dead Man Telling Tales. 15) deadheadben 16)Arkdeadhead 17.) Jimmy C. 18.) Exploratory Data Analysis 19) fluffhead420 20) Lucab12 (Lucab12@gmail.com) 21. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon 23.bipolarbear1968 24.
  • Birdsong1969NJ
    Have not heard from him yet. Come on Bro! You don't want to miss this one! I will send this off to Deadheadben if I don't hear from him tomorrow am. "Music would play and Felina would Whirl."
  • UncleJon
    13) Birdsong1969NJ14) Dead Man Telling Tales. 15) deadheadben 16)Arkdeadhead 17.) Jimmy C. 18.) Exploratory Data Analysis 19) fluffhead420 20) Lucab12 (Lucab12@gmail.com) 21. JackstrawfromColorado 22. Unclejon I can't believe this vine is still alive and that I haven't sigend up for it before now...and I can only hope it grows long enough to reach me! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
  • JackstrawfromC…
    Last Thurs I think it was... "When the smoke has cleared she said, that's what she said to me. You're gonna want a bed to lay your head and a little sympathy"
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 6 months

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 2 months

In reply to by Silent Movie Actress

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.