• 303 replies
    marye
    started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    wtractor, look back in the posts and find the signup list...
    Looks like LIG71 is next, you should look back at the signup list (last one is on page 8). Cheers, MarkintheDark
  • wtractor
    Default Avatar
    just received the cd's.... thanks estimatedprophet.... i'll burn these tonight... so who is next?
  • wtractor
    Default Avatar
    MY ADDRESS: GREG WEAVER 10640 NW 21 CT. PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33026
  • DarkStarr1971
    trying to get in touch with Wtractor somone said they signed him up above,? do you or does anyone have his address? i sent him a pm, we will hold for him a few days to see if we hear anything, Estimatedprophet71
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Hi, As you can see I now have the address, and will be sending this vine out tomorrow Cheers, Mark
  • DarkStarr1971
    its in a pm its Thomas Craig Wells 5346 Dunwoody rd Hamilton Ohio 45013 i will try to send it next time when i sign up.
  • DarkStarr1971
    my address is on my personal page all you have to do is click on my name my address is there on my personal page, im a engineer i work out of town every other day usually,but im a active!!please send the vine my way!! Cheers
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    I'll give it another couple of days then skip to the next...assuming they're still around. Don't recognize the names as being recently active. Cheers, MarkintheDark
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Hi, Waiting on estimatedprophet's address, and I'll be sending this one out. Cheers, MarkintheDark
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Hi, The Winterland 10/74 vine has arrived. Probably be the weekend by the time I get it out to estimatedprophet71, I had four vines show up today. Cheers, MarkintheDark
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by richard Winterland October 1974 Hello friends, Today I offer up another vine I hope you all will enjoy. This is a five night stand at Winterland in 1974. It is my understanding that these shows provided the tracks for the live album “Steal Your Face.” With that in mind, let me say this - I already own 'Steal Your Face', both on vinyl and on CD. IMHO, it would show appropriate support for a band that is so generous with their copyrighted material for parties interested in these shows to buy/already own a copy of 'Steal Your Face' as well. Following are the dates and setlists. First person on list needs to PM me with an address. Vine on, Richard 1. 2. 3. 4. 10-16-74 Winterland Arena, San Francisco, Ca. (Wed) 1: Bertha, Jack Straw, Deal, Mexicali, Roses, BIODTL, Scarlet, Bobby McGee, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland, Row Jimmy, Playin 2: Phil & Ned> Space> Wharf Rat> Space> Eyes, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Truckin> GDTRFB> Uncle John, Johnny B. Goode E: U. S. Blues Bob Weir's 27th
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 6 months

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 2 months

In reply to by Silent Movie Actress

1. rich02722. JohnRParker5 (IN 1/23, OUT 1/24) 3. Island Girl (IN 2/06, OUT 2/20) 4. Silent Movie Actress (IN 2/28 5. stepineden72 6. These shows are amazing! I'll pm stepineden72 to try to get an address.