• 110 replies
    marye
    started by erickat April 16, 1978 Civic Center - Huntington, WV 3 audio cd's Recording Info: SBD -> Master Reel -> PCM -> Dat (44.1k) Transfer Info: Dat -> Samplitude Professional v8.01 -> FLAC (3 Discs Audio / 2 Discs FLAC) All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller charliemiller87@earthlink.net January 28, 2007 Notes: -- Set 2 is seamless -- This source doesn't have the flaws that the other sources have -- Reel flip during Drumms fixed with crossfade Set 1: d1t01 - Tuning d1t02 - Jack Straw d1t03 - Dire Wolf d1t04 - Cassidy d1t05 - Peggy-O d1t06 - Mexicali Blues -> d1t07 - Mama Tried d1t08 - They Love Each Other d1t09 - New Minglewood Blues d1t10 - Scarlet Begonias -> d1t11 - Fire On The Mountain Set 2: d2t01 - Tuning d2t02 - Samson And Delilah d2t03 - Ship Of Fools d2t04 - Estimated Prophet -> d2t05 - Eyes Of The World -> d2t06 - Drums -> d3t01 - Space -> d3t02 - Iko Iko -> d3t03 - Sugar Magnolia Encore: d3t04 - U.S. Blues

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Birdsong1969NJ
    To Arkdeadhead this AM "Circle songs and sands of time, and seasons will end in tumbled rhyme, and little change, the wind and rain."
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    The long lost '71 Tour vine is coming back home. Soon to appear on a forum near you! ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • DarkStarr1971
    Hey Erik its my fault, i shoulda dropped a note, i always try to send the guy ahead of me on a vine that i sign up for my address, when i sign up for it**, that way they dont have to look back and forth and chase me up and down the block trying to get my address, hopefully it will go smooth, I am so glad that you are ok with my turn around time* it takes me a bit of time to get back home, while im working. I have 200miles of track one way to listen to my ipod, i keep it stocked with fresh vintage concerts to jam to and keep me alert, and i usually listen while im at the Hotel waiting for a southbound to get ready to go homeward. i am trying to collect as many of each of the tours in the 1970s, ( for now) as i can, its a life time project but im sure many of you are up to the same thing as me, i love the GratefulDead, i am so glad they left us such an open book to read from, and Erik you are one of the DeadHeads that make this possible with all your great Vines and the all time and work that you give to us, I Owe you a Debt of Thanks, this site wouldn't be nearly as nice without the work you do to help the GratefulDeads Music to be enjoyed by us all!! Thanks so much,** and thank you also Mark, also i hope i can return the favor someday to all of you guys.. i think i have birdsongNj's addy if so im sending this vine to him today Monday The 26th of Jan also MarkinTheDark, the 71' tour dvd* is on its way to you today also my brother. everyone have a great week thanks your friend** Craig Wells
  • erickat
    We'll keep your train a rollin' with some decent jams - communication is king - once we know what the deal is, everything's cool. Most of the mixups, confusions, and issues around here could be handled amicably with a little communication - that's why posting is so important. PM me with shows you're particularly jonseing for.
  • fluffhead042
    Default Avatar
    7. boxen8. estimatedprophet71 9. Birdsong1969NJ 10.Arkdeadhead 11.gratefulmikes 12. fluffhead420 "Let there be songs...to fill the air"
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Just so you know. One hundred days 'til Chicago, what section are your seats in? Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • Arkdeadhead
    I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was just trying to decipher what my extremely tired mind was reading. Sorry, I will keep my late night posting to a minimum. Hope you all have a great week!!
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    ...and apparently some people have gotten him confused with Estim8ed and sent him vines he didn't sign up for, which is why he changed his screenname. He works on the railroad, and it keeps him out of town a lot, and it affects his ability to respond to PMs and turn vines around as quickly as some people would prefer. A little slack is called for, I think. Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • Arkdeadhead
    I shouldn't post late at night, because....
    .....I can't tell the difference between now and know!!!
  • Arkdeadhead
    Not exactly sure why a user name change was necessary. I can understand why he got jumped!!
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by erickat April 16, 1978 Civic Center - Huntington, WV 3 audio cd's Recording Info: SBD -> Master Reel -> PCM -> Dat (44.1k) Transfer Info: Dat -> Samplitude Professional v8.01 -> FLAC (3 Discs Audio / 2 Discs FLAC) All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller charliemiller87@earthlink.net January 28, 2007 Notes: -- Set 2 is seamless -- This source doesn't have the flaws that the other sources have -- Reel flip during Drumms fixed with crossfade Set 1: d1t01 - Tuning d1t02 - Jack Straw d1t03 - Dire Wolf d1t04 - Cassidy d1t05 - Peggy-O d1t06 - Mexicali Blues -> d1t07 - Mama Tried d1t08 - They Love Each Other d1t09 - New Minglewood Blues d1t10 - Scarlet Begonias -> d1t11 - Fire On The Mountain Set 2: d2t01 - Tuning d2t02 - Samson And Delilah d2t03 - Ship Of Fools d2t04 - Estimated Prophet -> d2t05 - Eyes Of The World -> d2t06 - Drums -> d3t01 - Space -> d3t02 - Iko Iko -> d3t03 - Sugar Magnolia Encore: d3t04 - U.S. Blues
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 3 months

and send it my way 24.The Nuthatch 25. ADAWGWYO 26.JohnRParker5 27.stepineden72 28. 29. And thank you!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

24.The Nuthatch25. ADAWGWYO 26.JohnRParker5 (OUT 8/19) 27.stepineden72 28. 29.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 3 months

successful! Thanks so much JRP5. Earbuds in listening......I like :-)That hairy faced guy sure could play guitar when he was of a mind to. 25. ADAWGWYO 26.JohnRParker5 (OUT 8/19) 27.stepineden72....in and waiting to go out 28. 29. who wants some of this? Audio cds....very user friendly :-D
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 3 months

It's in the mail in the morning with 73 part 5 thingy. Took the liberty of inserting your name here....26.JohnRParker5 (OUT 8/19) 27.stepineden72....in and going out 12/12/11 to 28.Island Girl 29.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 6 months

27.stepineden72....in and going out 12/12/11 to28.Island Girl (IN 12/23- 29. Anyone want this one???? Will be ready to send out next week. Send me a message, it could be yours!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

29.JohnRParker5
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

29.JohnRParker5 (In awhile ago)30. 31.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Great show. Listen to a great early version of Iko Iko when it sounded more like NFA! 29.JohnRParker5 (In awhile ago) 30. 31.