Started by Sunshine-daydream1951 Grateful Dead -- University of Nevada -- Reno, NV May 12, 1974 Source: MSR>C>DAT>CDRs>EAC>SHN Disk 1: 1. Promised Land 2. Sugaree 3. Mexicali 4. Tennessee Jed 5. Jack Straw 6. Brown Eyed Women 7. BIODTL 8. China -> 9. Rider Disk 2: 1. El Paso 2. US Blues 3. GSET 4. Must Have Been the Roses 5. Bobby McGee 6. Deal 7. Around And Around 8. Mississippi 1/2 Step Disk 3: 1. Truckin' -> 2. Nobody's Fault Jam -> 3. The Other One -> 4. Mind Left Body Jam -> 5. Row Jimmy 6. Big River 7. Ship Of Fools 8. Sugar Magnolia Notes: Previously Uncirculated :) I have purposely failed to include set designations. DeadBase IX listed Set 2 as starting with China Cat. My ears, however, don't hear BIODTL closing down set 1. The post-song tuning after BIODTL doesn't suggest to me the close of a set (why tune up if you're leaving the stage?). Similarly, the tuning after Around and Around doesn't suggest to me that this is the end of the second set (as li
29. KINGCARGO.JB30. Longrifle 31.dr zevon 32. Man Telling Tales 33. mediamst 34. pdave 35.timgard1 At least I'm enjoying the ride
29. KINGCARGO.JB30. Longrifle, thx, wow, that was a big one. 31.dr zevon 32. Man Telling Tales 33. mediamst 34. pdave 35.timgard1
thanks longrifle, owe you one next time i send you one!!!!z.
waiting on mtt addr. pmd him earlier today. waitingz.
thanks john thanks all!! z.
to the frozen northeast. going to dmtt.. some really good stuff here! as always, thanks to all! z.
just got this one in the mail...it's going out to tim gard tomorrow...but was missing disc 1 of 5-17-74...
Thank you! 34. pdave 35.timgard1 36. foid2001
fyi, I haven't heard anything since signing up for this one. No response to a pm. 34. pdave 35.timgard1 36. foid2001
Howdy All-What are these vines? Can you download them??? THanx Joseph
Thank you Jake R!!! I'm starting a new list from scratch since this vine has been "Dead" for so long. The reseed includes some newer transfers and bonuses! Sign up and send me a PM. 37. kwitt (in 12/10) 38.
Thanks JakeR and kwitt for bringing this vine back from the Deadd! 37. kwitt (in 12/10) 38. JohnRParker5 39. 40.
Have been looking for this complete Vancouver show for years! Thank you, Thank you!!! 37. kwitt (in 12/10) 38. JohnRParker5 39. Island Girl 40.
37.kwitt(in12/10)38.JohnRParker5 39.Island Girl 40.poncho Much Thanks
This is in the mail heading to JohnRParker5. 37.kwitt (in 12/10, out 12/20) 38.JohnRParker5 39.Island Girl 40.poncho Thanks Jake!
38.JohnRParker539.Island Girl 40.poncho
Island Girl, will get this to you soon as I can... 38. JohnRParker5 (IN 12/24) 39. Island Girl 40. poncho
38. JohnRParker5 (IN 12/24) 39. Island Girl 40. poncho 41. stepineden72 42. 43. 44.
38. JohnRParker5 (IN 12/24, OUT 1/3/12)39. Island Girl 40. poncho 41. stepineden72 42. 43. 44.
38. JohnRParker5 (IN 12/24, OUT 1/3/12)39. Island Girl 40. poncho 41. stepineden72 42. radtek 43. 44.
38. JohnRParker5 (IN 12/24, OUT 1/3/12)39. Island Girl 40. poncho 41. stepineden72 42. radtek 43. Hunter 44.
Sorry, forgot to post when this one arrived, so excited to hear the Vancouver show!Will be out to Poncho on monday. 38. JohnRParker5 (IN 12/24, OUT 1/3/12) 39. Island Girl (IN 01/18- 40. poncho 41. stepineden72 42. radtek 43. Hunter 44.
ALOHA!---are these DVD'S or CD'S--before I sign up I'd like to know--old computer-OLD DOG-- tricks r fer kids!!!!! Da Roach!!!!
Da roach, pretty sure this was a single DVD with several shows on it in FLAC...
38. JohnRParker5 (IN 12/24, OUT 1/3/12) 39. Island Girl (IN 01/18-OUT 01/23) 40. poncho 41. stepineden72 42. radtek 43. Hunter 44.
39. Island Girl (IN 01/18-OUT 01/23)40. poncho 41. stepineden72 42. radtek 43. Hunter 44. foid2001 Thanks. As I recall, the china/rider from 5/19 is a standout.
I'll be out of the loop 2/2 to 2/18. If it looks to work better, flip me with radtek to keep it moving. If it's goin' really fast flip me with Hunter too. 39. Island Girl (IN 01/18-OUT 01/23) 40. poncho 41. stepineden72 42. radtek 43. Hunter 44. foid2001
I will work on this over the next couple of days and pass it along. I'll pm radtek for his addy. Thanks islandgirl
Hey PonchoBill I responded to you pm
it was sent yesterday. Didn't get around to posting. My kids hockey takes up LOTS of time.
No Problem, Thanks for the update.
39. Island Girl (IN 01/18-OUT 01/23)40. poncho Out to radtek 41. radtek in 2-17 Out to stepineden72 before Hunter per switch made 42. stepineden72 43. Hunter 44. foid2001
to Hunter tomorrow. Disc 1 kept reading as a blank DVD ??? Anyone else have that issue? 41. radtek in 2-17 Out to stepineden72 before Hunter per switch made 42. stepineden72 >Out 3/5 43. Hunter 44. foid2001
Disc one wouldn't play in my mac, but read just fine in my PC so I just had to do some extra transferring. Let me know if you can't make it work, and I'll burn you a copy (just remind me what shows are on the first disc).Joyce
Funny. I had trouble reading disc 2. No problem with disc 1. 41. radtek in 2-17 Out to stepineden72 before Hunter per switch made 42. stepineden72 >Out 3/5 43. Hunter ->OUT 3/19 44. foid2001 45.
44. foid2001 in 3/2245. I got this in this afternoon. I have been unable to read disc 2, no trouble with one or three. Still plenty of fine stuff here. PM me to get it quick. You can also get me at email@example.com. I may not check this site too often for a while. Thanks to all up the line! Steve
44. foid2001 in 3/2245.
44. foid2001 in 3/2245. zepthompson 46. Thanks
44. foid2001 in 3/2245. zepthompson 46. iGrateful 47.
Out to Zepthompson. Enjoy, and thanks to all up the line. Steve
disc 2 does appear to be defectiveneed to poke around for a fix....
Zep, I can send disc 2 if you still need this. PM and let me know.
45. zepthompson >> IN 7/17 >> OUT 8/746. iGrateful 47.
45. zepthompson >> IN 7/17 >> OUT 8/746. iGrateful 47. carolina boy .
this has arrived...
45. zepthompson >> IN 7/17 >> OUT 8/746. iGrateful 47. I've asked iGrateful not to send this one to me. I understand how upset many of you are due my past actions. I wrote a lengthy post about this earlier this morning on another thread, but it was lost due to the system issues. I actually had some recommendations on how to prevent vines getting killed and you good people from getting burned. I won't duplicate it. Instead, I'll just stick with official releases and not put anyone here in a position of whether they should trade with me or not. Take care, fellow Deadheads. I deeply apologize about things and would amend them if I could.
Yes u ran off with some vines but what got to me was u jumped on other vines now without apologizing first. One thing I have learned from this vineyard community is communication is a must to make sure the music never stops moving. I have not always been a stellar viner but I have communicated when I was havin issues and when I knew I was in over my head because I moved I posted for my name to be removed from all vines I was on and if no one was after me I sent them back to whomever originated the vine or another viner I trusted but posted every step along the way. Since then I have been fortunate enough to bring some shows to the vineyard and reseed vines that were lost when I wasn't actively vining.I posted that I stood behind what Mark said but that was wrong of me because before then u had not posted the reasons why u were irresponsible. Im willing to give you another chance and I hope other viners will as well. But let it be known I stand behind what I posted: if you do not pass on any vines that u receive now I will be done with the vineyard and will not give u anymore chances. Just don't get onto too many vines and overwhelm urself.
I truly appreciate your confidence. There'll be no eating crow for you, my friend.
Thanks JOHN 45. zepthompson >> IN 7/17 >> OUT 8/7 46. iGrateful 47.