• 141 replies
    marye
    started by cosmicbadger Repatriation Vine 1 Thirteen from 70 Repatriation Vine 1: 13 from 70 Keeping the two way flow going and giving Sunshine Daydream a spell, sign up here for lucky 13 shows (some partial) from 1970 on 2 DVDs (SHN and FLAC). First on the list PM me with address details. NOTE1: Beware. Whoever takes this on first will need DVD facilities. You may be begged by other viners to transfer to CDs (23 I think!). NOTE2: The original 2 DVD set remains circulating in Europe through Eurotraders in the usual way. These are copies made to share with our generous US friends who have sent so much our way. Here are brief details. PM me for full details if you wish. Disk 1 01-31-70 New Orleans 02-04-70 San Francisco Family Dog 02-11-70 New York Fillmore East (Late Show, partial) 03-24-70 Dania, FL 04-09-70 San Francisco, Fillmore West 04-11-70 San Francisco, Fillmore West (partial) 04-12-70 San Francisco Fillmore West 04-15-70 San Francisco Winterland 05-01-70 Alfred, NY Disk 2

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    I'm on 45. sportzfreak260 46. JohnRParker5 47. Island Girl 48. stepineden72 49.
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    sign me up! 45. sportzfreak260 46. JohnRParker5 47. Island Girl 48.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    I'll take this one off your hands Riley! Thanks. 45. sportzfreak260 46. JohnRParker5 47. 48.
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    Recieved this awhile ago by accident from iGrateful
    and forgot to post. Anyway can't be to mad about some 1970 Dead! If anyone wants this send me a PM. 44. iGrateful 45. sportzfreak260
  • ADAWGWYO
    41. TheNuthatch - out 3/2242. njpaulc **In 4/02 - Out 6/16** 43. ADAWGWYO In 6/18>>> OUT (monday 6/20) 44. iGrateful 45. Peace
  • ADAWGWYO
    41. TheNuthatch - out 3/2242. njpaulc **In 4/02 - Out 6/16** 43. ADAWGWYO In 6/18>>> OUT (monday 6/20) 44. iGrateful 45. peace
  • iGrateful
    41. TheNuthatch - out 3/2242. njpaulc **In 4/02 - Out 6/16** 43. ADAWGWYO 44. iGrateful Nothin' left to do but :-) :-) :-)
  • njpaulc
    Default Avatar
    Just finished with 1970 parts 1 and 2 so this will help complete the year. Thanks to cosmicbadger for the seed. 41. TheNuthatch - out 3/22 42. njpaulc **In 4/02 - Out 6/16** 43. ADAWGWYO 44.
  • ADAWGWYO
    Just finished with 1970 parts 1 and 2 so this will help complete the year. Thanks to cosmicbadger for the seed. 41. TheNuthatch - out 3/22 42. njpaulc **In 4/02 43. ADAWGWYO 44.
  • njpaulc
    Default Avatar
    41. TheNuthatch - out 3/2242. njpaulc **In 4/02 Who's next?
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months
Forums
started by cosmicbadger Repatriation Vine 1 Thirteen from 70 Repatriation Vine 1: 13 from 70 Keeping the two way flow going and giving Sunshine Daydream a spell, sign up here for lucky 13 shows (some partial) from 1970 on 2 DVDs (SHN and FLAC). First on the list PM me with address details. NOTE1: Beware. Whoever takes this on first will need DVD facilities. You may be begged by other viners to transfer to CDs (23 I think!). NOTE2: The original 2 DVD set remains circulating in Europe through Eurotraders in the usual way. These are copies made to share with our generous US friends who have sent so much our way. Here are brief details. PM me for full details if you wish. Disk 1 01-31-70 New Orleans 02-04-70 San Francisco Family Dog 02-11-70 New York Fillmore East (Late Show, partial) 03-24-70 Dania, FL 04-09-70 San Francisco, Fillmore West 04-11-70 San Francisco, Fillmore West (partial) 04-12-70 San Francisco Fillmore West 04-15-70 San Francisco Winterland 05-01-70 Alfred, NY Disk 2
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Repatriation Vine 1 Thirteen from 70Repatriation Vine 1 Thirteen from 70 launched Launched today to Yamadog . Postage from France normally takes a week or so 13 Shows from '70. 2 x DVD. SHN/FLAC. Unpacks to 23 CDs. Disk 1: 01-31-70 New Orleans; 02-04-70 Family Dog; 02-11-70 Fillmore East (Late Show, partial); 03-24-70 Dania, FL; 04-09-70 Fillmore West; 04-11-70 Fillmore West (partial);. 04-12-70 Fillmore West; 04-15-70 Winterland;05-01-70 Alfred, NY Disk 2: 06-07-70 Fillmore West;08-05-70 San Diego;10-31-70 Stonybrook, NY;12-31-70 San Francisco (aftershow Jam and Promos) 1.Yamadog 2. Ltapilot 3. brewster boy (notchloft@aol.com) 4. 143or245 (eiwpfrg@aol.com) 5. chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com] 6. HalR
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Just Recived Today From France. Will Copy And Send On To Colorado Tommorow.
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

The Repatriation Vine 1 - 13 from 70 has made a brief but a very worth while stop in Colorado and now is on it way to New Hampshire. Great Thanks to Cosmic Badger and Yamadog for getting them so far from where they started.
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Hey now,Got these shows and they are great. Thanks to the badger and everyone else. Heads up RICKEY they are comin' your way. I'll try to mail mon. morning although we are in for a WHOPPER of a Nor' Easta! Peace people, Andy
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

thanx for the update Andy and cant wait to hear the music. thanx eveyone for keeping this vine alive! stay safe and feel good! >><<<< :>
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

thanx for the music brewster boy, this is a schweet run of shows. they are now headin west to the great state of california and right into chasmo's hands...enjoy :)) thanx to u cosmicbadger for planting this great vine and to all involved for keeping it healthy and aay-live. stay safe and feel good! >><<<< :>
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

will be sending this vine to hal r tomorrow. the holidays have been busy. hope all had a safe and happy christmas. peace.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

blasted off this vine to hal r. today. have a happy new year out there. the hollidays are slowing things down with me but im hanging in there. peace.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

The discs go out to Dave in today's mail. Peace, Richard
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

I have the DVDs ready to go to the next person posting interest. Thanks to all for making these available!! Dave
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

Hi Everyone, A reminder that this terrific 1970 vine is available to go out immediately to the next interested party. There are some really excellent shows here from a huge year in the life of the GD - and since there have been a number of new faces in the Vineyard recently, hopefully someone will express interest. If this is indeed the end of the line, I may end up miracling outside of Dead Net - I checked in with cosmicbadger, who started the vine. Thanks, DaveC
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Some of these vines have sat for a month or two or even more and then picked up again. The 1971 Tour Vine is a case in point. New people come on the site and get interested in the vines and sign up and they get new life. Why not burn a set of shows and miracle them and keep the originals in case someone is interested in the future? What happens if someone is inerested in this and the originals are gone? MHO, thank you for listening.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

Yes! The vine lives on..... off to reedchris either Saturday or Monday.....
user picture

Member for

16 years

in the mail to deadicated today. sorry for the delay. gooner bombarded me with a bunch of shows. burned almost 50 shows in the last week
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

It is here - will be on its way shortly - hold tight Tommo!!! "Where does the time go?"
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

Just got these today. About to leave for work and it's a crazy weekend coming so they'll be heading to Unclejon on Monday...-Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

...does anyone else want them? If so please PM me...thanks! "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

Thanks...I have them in safe keeping until I hear from somebody...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

1.Yamadog 2. Ltapilot 3. brewster boy (notchloft@aol.com) 4. 143or245 (eiwpfrg@aol.com) 5. chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com] 6. HalR 7. Richard 8. DaveC 9. reedchris 10. toddsnc 11. Deadicated 12. Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net 13. Unclejon 14. joneb 15.stuman no rush Joneb , just send with the next vine you send me ..unless someone signs up after me .. Thank you !!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 10 months

Sorry, I just sent this off to Iknowurider yesterday. I was coming to post it being sent and saw this...I didn't realize the name was not on the list, I'll pm iknowurider to forward along to stuman...enjoy the weekendpeace
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

Hey thats cool man .. I have a few vines now ,, so i can wait for it ..
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

Hey Stuman, pm me your addy & I'll send them on to you Saturday. Thanks Badger :) PEACE
user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

13. Unclejon14. joneb 15.stuman 16.rambelinbearisgrateful thanx
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

will be out tomorow ,, off to bear ,, thank you Badger ...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 7 months

Got these from bear, this vine is too cool to die. Thanks as always CB.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thanks Mark, and again thank you for your sharing cosmic badger.peace,pk
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

This goes out to freee idea monday 9\8. Let me know if you need any assistance with this free idea. Happy to help you out. Enjoy!peace,pk
user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

this was in the box this morning, thanks pk, and cosmicbadger. since i am the last name as it stands now, i assume that i hold on to these and wait, while encouraging anyone to hop on the vine. pmail me anything else i need to know about keeping it going. that's all for now, andy
user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

hey, 13 shows from 1970 on 2 dvd's just sitting on my shelf,if you don't have much '70 besides 2/70,like me, this is sweet stuff. some great pp, some great acoustic stuff, i only just started listening. step right up, no waiting! add your name, send me your address, and i'll head to the p.o. free idea -the sign on the door to reality says, "love your enemies"-
user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

off to erickat today , any body else want in? 19. free idea 20. erickat 21.
user picture

Member for

16 years

anyone willing to convert to cd? I will send you 50 discs, 23 to burn to and the other 27 are yours for your trouble, and postage both ways. I know i saw these come through me but for some reason they are now MIA and my dvd player is spent. any help would be much appreciated. thanks todd