Grateful Dead

108 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
On their way

Posted these to TheNuthatch this a.m. Thanks to all for their patience these discs did not arrive until Thursday 13th due to the mail backlog caused by extreme weather conditions.

Thanks also to all who make these vines possible. I am sure it brings much joy to many to hear shows that would otherwise be missed!

Still waiting

Just thought I would update on this vine, TekeHead posted on 15th dec, however we are just getting over the snow storms you guys are now getting on the East Coast(see snow thunder on youtube) and as a result the good old Royal Mail is struggling to deliver. Many people didn't get mail since mid November, although UPS deliveries all arrived on time including stuff I ordered from DeadNet. Fingers crossed everything will be o.k.

Will make sure there is no delay in passing the vine on once it arrives.

Happy holidays.

riggsjr

Never got a pm or id come running.

25. Tekehead
26. riggsjr
27. TheNuthatch
28. Smiley Dave
Do For Other's You Will Feel Better.
Guaranteed!!!!

Ok.....

.....We are back in business. Mailed this to riggsjr a couple days ago, he's in the UK so the tunes they have to paddle a bit, but all should be good.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Can I jump on this?

25. Tekehead
26. riggsjr
27. TheNuthatch

Will wait to see what shakes down with riggsjr, Dave, etal. Will step aside for Dave if need be.

Just sent

riggsjr a PM. It will be good to get this vine rollin' again.

JackstrawfromColorado's picture
smiley dave

Maybe we should just remove him from the list? I only added him because he sounded like he wanted in but he hasn't checked back or made any further inquires so he must not be that interested. Let's try to get a hold of riggsjr and go from there. We can always add smiley dave back to the list later.

25. Tekehead
26. riggsjr

"It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"

Still Waiting....

....for Smiley Dave to send me his address. I've sent a couple of PM's, so Smiley Dave if you read this, PM me your address so I can send you these terrific shows!!!!!!

Teke

Yes please

24. Jake R
25. Tekehead
26. smiley dave
27. riggsjr

Can't wait.

Got them,

Sent a PM to smiley Dave for his address

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
'Stache Rides 1977 Vine