- January 13, 2019 - 8:18amclark carlJoined:January 13, 2019Boat for rent miami
We started Miami Party Boat Rentals in 2011, and since our first day in business we've been making it easy and convenient for anybody to rent a boat in Miami and enjoy this beautiful city at its best on a private boat tour. We strive for the best services to provide luxury boat rentals in Miami at affordable prices. Please call us (508) 250-9644 or mail at email@example.com
- January 10, 2019 - 1:55pmbobtyme1Joined:October 25, 2011death of the "twirl girl" ??
liking seeing "who are you, where are you" return !
NOW ! , if you could just resurrect the "twirl girl " !!
i want to believe she isn't dead, only 'sleeping' !!
- January 10, 2019 - 1:47pmbobtyme1Joined:October 25, 2011so glad to see "who are you,…
so glad to see "who are you, where are you (e.t.c.) remembered !
NOW, if you could just bring back, (and/or re-salute) the " twirl girl " i would
really, really like that ! (twirl girl emojis)
- January 4, 2019 - 11:31ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007whew!Glad all is restored to its good place.
- January 4, 2019 - 10:31amTheDoctorJoined:January 14, 2008JotW is back
Shorter than a Government Shutdown I see that the Jam of the Week is back - I feel so much better now and wondered why I didn't be like Alfred E. Neumann and say What Me Worry? It's just that the tile was gone too! And back it is with over an hour of '73 Dead from the Kiel Auditorium. Thanks, love these jams and look forward to them every week.
- January 4, 2019 - 4:34amTheDoctorJoined:January 14, 2008Jam of the Week?
Hey Now! Went to download today's Jam Of The Week and the tile is gone, did you remove this feature? If so can I put in a vote to bring it back? I have been collecting these since you started and don't want to stop now. Please reconsider as this is my favorite part of the site!
- September 14, 2018 - 9:31ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007yeah...That does seem to have gone out a bit overenthusiastically. All should be good if you're logged in and posting, but if I hear otherwise I'll post it.
- September 14, 2018 - 3:05amdarkstarJoined:June 7, 2007Email About Inactive AccountI received this email about closing my account. How is activity measured; posting or logging in? I have logged several time over the last five years. In an effort to maintain the best possible experience for our users, we periodically remove inactive accounts from the site. We noticed you haven’t logged in for over 5 years. If you would like us to keep your account, simply log in to the site within 2 weeks. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it HERE. www.Dead.Net/User/Password Thanks!
- July 30, 2017 - 9:05ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I've sent the Doc a messageto see if he can assist.
- July 29, 2017 - 3:41pmwave.that.flagJoined:January 11, 2008dead.net did not confirm my shipping address...and they sent my Dave's 23 to the wrong address. As soon as I got the shipment confirmation email, I called and emailed with my change of address and was assured over the phone that it would arrive at my new address. As it turns out, they shipped it to my old address and now I have to track it down somehow at my old apartment building. It was probably placed in my old mailbox which is likely now someone else's mailbox. I changed my address with the U.S. Post Office well over a month ago, but I guess when UPS delivers through the USPS (as indicated by the tracking history) they don't pick up your address change? I emailed customer service today again and they said basically, "Sorry, your shipment is too far along in the order process to change or add." Too far along in the order process? Really? Do you think so? Oh yeah, you've already shipped to the wrong address this last Friday after I informed you immediately of my address change. Customer service also stated that if the package is sent back to them, they'll then forward it to me. So now I have to depend on the kindness of strangers to get my numbered edition that has since sold out? Um, thanks. Remember when they would confirm your subscription address? Why did they stop doing that? I've bought so much stuff from this site over the years. I'm a totally Dead-icated fan. I think a little more care and respect is in order here. At least enough to get my subscription to the right address. Thanks for reading my rant. Peace.