Grateful Dead

177 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Ursa Minor's picture
SKIP ME, URSA MINOR

HI FOLKS,

PLEASE SKIP ME, I'VE ALREADY GOT ALL THESE SHOWS FROM TRADES

THANKS ANYWAY!

I'M NUMBER 20 ON THE LIST

Ursa Minor

I wish that for just one time, You could stand inside my shoes, and for just that one moment, I could be you - Bob Dylan, Positively 4th St.

Ursa Minor's picture
SKIP ME, URSA MINOR

HI FOLKS,

PLEASE SKIP ME, I'VE ALREADY GOT ALL THESE SHOWS FROM TRADES

THANKS ANYWAY!

I'M NUMBER 20 ON THE LIST

Ursa Minor

I wish that for just one time, You could stand inside my shoes, and for just that one moment, I could be you - Bob Dylan, Positively 4th St.

toddsnc's picture
off to joneb on friday

off to joneb on friday morning. whew mail box was full on monday.

UncleJon's picture
I added a FLAC DVD of the four shows...

...but, the purists out there may not like this because converting WAV to FLAC is a no-no, especially since I don't know the original source, etc. So, caveat emptor!

"when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"

UncleJon's picture
Sorry for the delay...out to toddsnc today...

"when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"

Thanks Oroboros

14. erickat (eric_katchmar@yahoo.com) 15. UncleJon 16. toddsnc 17. joneb 18. stuman 19. That Nice Hippy Guy 20. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 21. estimatedprophet71 22.pkpotter 23. MarkintheDark

erickat's picture
Off to the sunshine state

bright & early this morning - sent to UncleJon - should be there by Friday Thank-you Oroboros - this is some sweet music!

erickat's picture
Off to UncleJon

Early this morning - should be in the sunshine state by Friday Thanks Oroboros - this is sweet music

pkpotter's picture
Thank you oroboros!

14. erickat (eric_katchmar@yahoo.com) 15. UncleJon 16. toddsnc 17. joneb 18. stuman 19. That Nice Hippy Guy 20. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 21. estimatedprophet71 22.pkpotter

erickat's picture
The Tortise has landed

This was waiting for me when I got home - normally would have it out first thing in the morning, but my daughter has a 2 day lacrosse tournement, so I hope to get them out early Monday morning. Here is the list from me forward

14. erickat (eric_katchmar@yahoo.com) 15. UncleJon 16. toddsnc 17. joneb 18. stuman 19. That Nice Hippy Guy 20. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 21. estimatedprophet71 22. 23.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
4 Europe Shows Vine: 5/4, 5/11, 5/16, & 5/26 1972