Grateful Dead

177 replies [Last post]

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Update

They are on the road to brewster boy.

iknowurider's picture
Vine Update

Got these shows today, thanks dstache. Tim~ Thanks for all of your hard work. (plus your buddy) Can't wait to leave work! I'll try to have these off to operator by Thursday.

Enjoy the music

PEACE

thomasdblls's picture
May 72 Europe

Thomas D
4 Europe Shows: 5/4, 5/11, 5/16, & 5/26 1972
Thanks Oroboros for planting a great vine!

1. dstache
2.iknowurider
3. operator
4. brewster boy (notchloft@aol,com)
5.chasmo [gonzo7755@yahoo.com]
6. Hal R
7. Ltapilot
8. 143or245
9. RedGrenadine (zkinard@ycp.edu)
10.DooDah
11. thomasdblls(thomasdblls@hotmail.com)

dstache's picture
update

sorry about the delay but been busy with the holidays and burning a TON of vines ('85, '82, this one, my Fall '77 Part 1, '89, etc). It's ready to go but unable to make it to the PO today. Will be on its way to Leanne on Wed.

D00Dah's picture
May '72

1. dstache
2.iknowurider
3. operator
6. Hal R
7. Ltapilot
8. 143or245
10.DooDah

His job is to shed light, not to master...

dstache's picture
4 Europe '72 shows update

I am at work today but just received a call from my wife informing me that FOUR packages arrived today, all containing vines. Presumably, this is one of them. Two of the others are probably '68 and '85. Can't figure out what the other could be. While this is very exciting news, it is also a bit overwelming. Please be patient with me.

May '72

1. dstache
2.iknowurider
3. operator
6. Hal R
7. Ltapilot
8. 143or245

May '72 shows are cleaned up

and heading east to dstache. Have a great Christmas and happy holidays, Viners (and all). Tim

Significant progress

was made tonight on 'healing' these shows (3 of 4 done). They will be ready to send shortly. An expert is helpful (how many times do I have to learn that?) and I should have called in the sound engineer from the start. What was I thinking? This 'sound stuff' isn't like painting the living room. Will get these out shortly.
Heads up, and get back Truckin' on!

dstache's picture
lack of progress

I am not THAT concerned with gaps. It seems that it has been decided that we should vine gapless music if possible. I have downloaded I-Tunes to achieve this. But it also seems that it is not possible or at least very difficult to eliminate gaps that ALREADY exist. Thus, Oroboros, if your copy of the Lyceum show has gaps on it, then you CAN'T eliminate them. If that is the case, then just mail them out as is. If your copy does not have gaps, maybe you could try downloading and using I-Tunes.

Not a big deal to me either way. Sure I'd rather not have gaps but no biggie if there are.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
4 Europe Shows Vine: 5/4, 5/11, 5/16, & 5/26 1972