• 206 replies
    marye
    started by yamadog. Felt Forum Run 12/4/71-12/7/71 vine Date 12/4/71 - Saturday One Truckin' [8:34] ; Sugaree [7:22] ; Mr. Charlie [3:50] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:01] ; Tennessee Jed [6:44] ; Jack Straw [4:39] ; Run Rudolph Run [3:28] ; You Win Again [3:29] ; Me And Bobby McGee [5:32] ; Comes A Time [6:15] ; El Paso [4:18] ; Smokestack Lightnin' [10:25] ; Cumberland Blues [#3:41] ; One More Saturday Night [4:28] Two Ramble On Rose [6:29] ; Me And My Uncle [2:50] > The Other One (2) [19:14] > Mexicali Blues [3:36] > The Other One (3) [3:12] > Wharf Rat (4) [8:55] ; Casey Jones [5:27] Date 12/5/71 - Sunday One Bertha [5:52] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:03] ; Big Boss Man [4:13] ; Brown Eyed Women [4:31] ; I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [4:32] ; Jack Straw [4:45] ; Mr. Charlie [3:56] ; Tennessee Jed [6:22] ; El Paso [4:31] ; Deal [5:05] ; Playing In The Band [6:17] ; Next Time You See Me [3:50] ; Comes A Time [7:14] ; Casey Jones [5:20] > One More Saturday Night [4:24] Two Truckin' (1) [9:54

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stuman
    Default Avatar
    off to N.C. .. I put billy s back at the end of the list ,, just in case he shows back up .. please let`s make sure that someone hears from him before this gets sent to him .. let`s try to keep the vine alive ... 17. stuman 18.toddsnc 19. 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. 24. JolleyRedGiant54 25. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) 26. billy s Hope everyone has a very pleasent day !! ps.. Melinda`s copy is also on it`s way to her ..
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Better stick Billy S at the end so we don't lose track of him...
    ...if he shows back up. Thanks for the help stu Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • stuman
    Default Avatar
    Hey Mark , I spoke to Melinda ,, she said the dvd will work for her , as she is very busy with school , I will burn her a copy of said dvd , wich will be her copy to keep .. and I will foward vine to Todd after i make copy`s .. sound good folks ? since Billy S is not active at the present time and he has vines , I say we temporarilly remove him from the list and any other list he is on , at least until someone hears from him .. he can jump back on later if he chooses. that cool with everyone ? oh,, I will also remove Melinda from this list , that way Todd won`t try to send her a vine she has already .. 17. stuman 18.toddsnc 19. 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. 24. JolleyRedGiant54 25. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) Hope everyone has a nice week !!
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Just took me a while to get it started again, and with todd out of town I didnt' want the shows sitting around for so long. You'd be getting it in a couple of weeks. ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • Melinda
    Hey, everyone, i just wanted to sincerely apologize for my unbelievable flakiness! I've been so busy with college applications lately i haven't been checking back at all; i just assumed this vine was a goner. Anyway, i don't want to make things more complicated than they already are what with the order of this vine being kind of switched around, so i'm giving up my spot. just send it to the next person on the list and don't worry about me getting a copy. If it survives for long enough i might sign myself back on at the end of the list when i'm not so busy. so sorry for the flakiness and mix-up! Peace, M.
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    F*ckin' figures...just heard from Melinda!
    That's just how my life works, four hours after sticking the damn vine in the mail to stuman, I get a PM from Melinda. I couldn't have waited until Monday, nooooo just had to mail the darn thing to somebody today...crap. She's still on the vine, and sounded excited that the vine was still active. Let me know if you need her address. Cheers, MarkintheDark (Doggone it) ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Hi! The long-delayed Felt Forum '71 vine is on its way to stuman (sorry if you're hacked that I skipped y'all, Todd and Melinda). Stuman will turn it around pretty quickly, I imagine, since he'll probably just copy the DVD. Thanks folks! And...Enjoy! MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Hey now,Todd is out of town until after New Years, and I never heard back from Melinda. Had this vine for way too long with the decompressing and all, so I'm sending it out to stuman on Saturday, and have altered the signup list to reflect this. There ya go. Also: note my post of 12/10 above concerning the disc which required overburning. Felt Forum 1971 Vine 17. stuman 18.toddsnc 19. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. Billy S 24. JolleyRedGiant54 25. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    PM'd and emailed Melinda, see if she's up for it.
    I don't think todd would mind. If I don't hear from Melinda before Friday it'll be comin' atcha, stu. Have a good holiday, take care and Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • stuman
    Default Avatar
    it`s the MSG 93 I have for Todd ,, not the Stones ,, ah dua ...need more coffee .....
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by yamadog. Felt Forum Run 12/4/71-12/7/71 vine Date 12/4/71 - Saturday One Truckin' [8:34] ; Sugaree [7:22] ; Mr. Charlie [3:50] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:01] ; Tennessee Jed [6:44] ; Jack Straw [4:39] ; Run Rudolph Run [3:28] ; You Win Again [3:29] ; Me And Bobby McGee [5:32] ; Comes A Time [6:15] ; El Paso [4:18] ; Smokestack Lightnin' [10:25] ; Cumberland Blues [#3:41] ; One More Saturday Night [4:28] Two Ramble On Rose [6:29] ; Me And My Uncle [2:50] > The Other One (2) [19:14] > Mexicali Blues [3:36] > The Other One (3) [3:12] > Wharf Rat (4) [8:55] ; Casey Jones [5:27] Date 12/5/71 - Sunday One Bertha [5:52] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:03] ; Big Boss Man [4:13] ; Brown Eyed Women [4:31] ; I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [4:32] ; Jack Straw [4:45] ; Mr. Charlie [3:56] ; Tennessee Jed [6:22] ; El Paso [4:31] ; Deal [5:05] ; Playing In The Band [6:17] ; Next Time You See Me [3:50] ; Comes A Time [7:14] ; Casey Jones [5:20] > One More Saturday Night [4:24] Two Truckin' (1) [9:54
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54.rich0272 55.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

......about time someone stepped up to the plate---a little dust was collectin on this--Mahalo to Rich--headin to the cold,rain & snow in the northeast-enjoy!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

These are some truly great shows...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54.rich0272>>In 1/12 55.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

I'd love to get copies of these. Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54. rich0272>>In 1/12 55. kpdrennan
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

A ton of shows coming your way. da roach is da man. He sent a bunch of extra shows with this from 71 as well as 90. You are in for 2 days worth of Traders Little Helper! ENJOY! Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54. rich0272>>In 1/12>>Out 2/2 55. kpdrennan