• 206 replies
    marye
    started by yamadog. Felt Forum Run 12/4/71-12/7/71 vine Date 12/4/71 - Saturday One Truckin' [8:34] ; Sugaree [7:22] ; Mr. Charlie [3:50] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:01] ; Tennessee Jed [6:44] ; Jack Straw [4:39] ; Run Rudolph Run [3:28] ; You Win Again [3:29] ; Me And Bobby McGee [5:32] ; Comes A Time [6:15] ; El Paso [4:18] ; Smokestack Lightnin' [10:25] ; Cumberland Blues [#3:41] ; One More Saturday Night [4:28] Two Ramble On Rose [6:29] ; Me And My Uncle [2:50] > The Other One (2) [19:14] > Mexicali Blues [3:36] > The Other One (3) [3:12] > Wharf Rat (4) [8:55] ; Casey Jones [5:27] Date 12/5/71 - Sunday One Bertha [5:52] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:03] ; Big Boss Man [4:13] ; Brown Eyed Women [4:31] ; I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [4:32] ; Jack Straw [4:45] ; Mr. Charlie [3:56] ; Tennessee Jed [6:22] ; El Paso [4:31] ; Deal [5:05] ; Playing In The Band [6:17] ; Next Time You See Me [3:50] ; Comes A Time [7:14] ; Casey Jones [5:20] > One More Saturday Night [4:24] Two Truckin' (1) [9:54

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stuman
    Default Avatar
    Is Melinda still with us ? if you need or want you can send it my way , just so you don`t have to sit on it .. I have the Stones vine , goes to Todd next but like you said he`s out of circulation for the holiday`s , so what to do ?
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Hi, Finally finished decoding the flac DVD to CDs, but see my note regarding the second disc of the first show. I have never heard back from JolleyRedGiant54 w/address (or about if he mailed out the Dead/NRPS '70 vine which todd never rec'd) so I had moved him to the end of the list in my posting of 12/7 - Arkdeadhead, you'll want to keep an eye on the vine progress as it gets closer to you, hell just bump yourself up in front of JRG54 if you want. Todd is next up, but he's out of town until after New Year's, I think. I should probably skip ahead to Melinda and have it go Melinda -> Todd, but I'm tired of dicking around with the signup lists in general and this vine in particular. Stuman, THNG, Estim8ed: you dudes are here alla time, you vote and I'll concur - who to next? If no response I'll send it to todd, but I'll wait until after Xmas so it doesn't sit in a mailbox for two weeks. Sorry about the interminable delay, Cheers, Mark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • Arkdeadhead
    Felt Forum 1971 Vine 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. Billy S 24. JolleyRedGiant54 25. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com)
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    I've gotten the Felt Forum vine DVD converted to wav files on my hard drive and have burned the first show to CD. When burning disc two Nero informs me that overburning is required, and when the burn is complete I get an error message - however, the disc played fine, you can hear the end of the show ("listen to the radio tonight...tomorrow night" whatever he says). I tried a test and duplicated the second disc CD to CD and it still required an overburn. Haven't listened to that one yet. Don't know if this is a known issue, haven't read through the whole forum yet. Looks like the DVD expands to 10 CDs total so it's going to be after the weekend before this finally gets out, and I'm an awesome guy to be doing this! Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    I PM'd JolleyRedGiant regarding this and issues on a coupla other vines two weeks ago, and have never heard back from him. Looks like he was one that needed the DVD of flac/shn files decoded, which I haven't had time to get done (and won't, for awhile still). I don't know how many more of the signups require the vine to be decompressed off the DVD, but if there are several I can do it, it's just going to take awhile (my employer has been bought out and I need to ensure continued employment) to get out and I've already had the thing over a week. I've updated the signup list, and can send the DVD on to toddsnc as soon as I verify he can handle the DVD, and I'm not just dumping the decode job on him. Felt Forum 1971 Vine 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. Billy S 24. JolleyRedGiant54 ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    (This place is starting to f*ck with my head)
    Hi, So here's the deal: I spent an inordinate amount of time last Saturday attempting to identify and locate stalled or missing vines. This was one of them. Turns out Bear still had it, and for some reason he mailed it to me along with a disc he had left out of the Non-Dead vine. The Felt Forum vine has not been deflaced, it's still just the single DVD. So, now I have questions: Question the First: Is this the correct list? (note that I have removed myself and moved a couple up): 16 JolleyRedGiant54 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. Billy S 24. Question the Second: As I said the vine is still in flac format on the DVD. I've read the post that JolleyRedGiant54 doesn't have a "DVD burner" (was it determined that he meant "DVD player"?). Looks like Bear had offered to deflac the vine but apparently never did. I don't have much in the way of spare time at the moment, and I won't for the forseeable future, so it will take me some time to get the decompression done (with no guarantee as to the quality of the results). I don't normally deflac, just play them straight with WinAmp. Does this vine still need to be decoded for folks, or can I just copy the DVD and get it the hell outtahere? Hope you're all having a happy holiday, and haven't been trampled to death at a Walmart. (this planet's weirdness level just keeps climbing higher and higher...) MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
  • yamadog
    Glad to hear it the vine made it to the northeast,and is on tour again. (Cause There's An Easywind..Blowin' Cross The Bayou Today.)
  • rambelinbearis…
    Ok kidz! just got this today will have it decoded and on its way buy early next week (have alot to do this weekend) jolleyredgiant ur addy is needed!!!will send a pm to ya
  • Billy S
    Default Avatar
    16 JolleyRedGiant5417.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. MarkintheDark 23. greatfullygreatful 24. Billy S
  • greatfullygreatful
    Default Avatar
    16 JolleyRedGiant5417.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. MarkintheDark 23. greatfullygreatful
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by yamadog. Felt Forum Run 12/4/71-12/7/71 vine Date 12/4/71 - Saturday One Truckin' [8:34] ; Sugaree [7:22] ; Mr. Charlie [3:50] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:01] ; Tennessee Jed [6:44] ; Jack Straw [4:39] ; Run Rudolph Run [3:28] ; You Win Again [3:29] ; Me And Bobby McGee [5:32] ; Comes A Time [6:15] ; El Paso [4:18] ; Smokestack Lightnin' [10:25] ; Cumberland Blues [#3:41] ; One More Saturday Night [4:28] Two Ramble On Rose [6:29] ; Me And My Uncle [2:50] > The Other One (2) [19:14] > Mexicali Blues [3:36] > The Other One (3) [3:12] > Wharf Rat (4) [8:55] ; Casey Jones [5:27] Date 12/5/71 - Sunday One Bertha [5:52] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:03] ; Big Boss Man [4:13] ; Brown Eyed Women [4:31] ; I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [4:32] ; Jack Straw [4:45] ; Mr. Charlie [3:56] ; Tennessee Jed [6:22] ; El Paso [4:31] ; Deal [5:05] ; Playing In The Band [6:17] ; Next Time You See Me [3:50] ; Comes A Time [7:14] ; Casey Jones [5:20] > One More Saturday Night [4:24] Two Truckin' (1) [9:54
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54.rich0272 55.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

......about time someone stepped up to the plate---a little dust was collectin on this--Mahalo to Rich--headin to the cold,rain & snow in the northeast-enjoy!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

These are some truly great shows...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54.rich0272>>In 1/12 55.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

I'd love to get copies of these. Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54. rich0272>>In 1/12 55. kpdrennan
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

A ton of shows coming your way. da roach is da man. He sent a bunch of extra shows with this from 71 as well as 90. You are in for 2 days worth of Traders Little Helper! ENJOY! Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54. rich0272>>In 1/12>>Out 2/2 55. kpdrennan