- November 27, 2018 - 3:54pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Maybe the Dead Covers Project?Which should be coming around again soonish, but meanwhile, here's the DCP from earlier this year: http://www.dead.net/features/dead-covers-project-2018/dead-covers-project-2018
- November 27, 2018 - 2:23pmJames GriffinJoined:November 27, 2018GD Covers Contest or Exposition
Hi Mary, I recently read about a contest or exposition of Grateful Dead covers by other bands. I couldn't find any detail anywhere. Nor can I find the original source. Have you heard anything? Was I just hallucinating?
Thanks! Jim G
- November 26, 2018 - 8:06ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I would suggestcontacting the DeadBase folks.
- November 26, 2018 - 1:47amnjmadanJoined:January 22, 2015access to database
I am a software engineer experimenting with some data visualization technics. I would love to get a copy of the show database to experiment with. This is not for any commercial purpose and I'm happy to open source any resulting visualizations.
Does anyone know where I might get a copy of the show DB?
- October 29, 2018 - 4:49pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007DP8
"How come things are so strange around here?"
-edit- marye :-P You can say that again!
- October 29, 2018 - 8:20ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007reportingboth these things, thanks.
- October 26, 2018 - 6:34pmalden96Joined:October 23, 2018November 30 Days of Dead Free Downloads
Hi - Looking for a bit of help. Downloaded the free set in 2017 but a couple of the tracks are corrupted, also thought I had a similar download set from 2016 but cannot find it. Anyone have these that they could share? Thanks.
- October 26, 2018 - 5:08pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007track function?
When you click on a user (by the way, clicking on user not functional from every thread as it had been on prior site), the track function is no longer available. Any thoughts about bringing this function back so we can track a user's posting activity history?
- October 26, 2018 - 10:13ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007My Showsgot derailed in the transition. We're aware of this and working on it. Thank you!
- October 26, 2018 - 8:23amwolfdrummerJoined:June 15, 2007yes, help please- where did…
yes, help please- where did the "my shows" tab go?