- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Having trouble posting? Getting strange results when you load a page? Report these and other strange occurrences in the desert here! (Feel free to mention what OS and browser you're using also, as it helps nail the problem.) Thanks!
- April 17, 2019 - 9:10ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Peak-if this is still happening......please let me know what browser/computer/whatever you're using so I can steer the tech folks in the right direction. And if it's not still happening, all the better. Sometimes things just go weird for a bit but find their way back home...
- April 17, 2019 - 3:56amPeak0dbJoined:November 3, 2010Drop down menu frustrations
I can’t click any links in the store on the main bar. I click store get the drop down menu but can’t navigate anywhere
- February 26, 2019 - 2:48pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007DWIt just worked fine for me, but that proves pretty much nothing. If you keep having this problem, send me a PM and I'll pass it to the tech folks. Thanks!
- February 26, 2019 - 10:04amdwlemenJoined:June 23, 2007Hey! I can't seem to get…
Hey! I can't seem to get the chat to work. I log in, but when I select "chat" from the drop down under my avatar, the page removed my avatar and says I must be logged in to use chat. If I click anywhere else, I reappear and am logged in. Seems like only the chat page is thinking I'm not logged in when I am.
- February 6, 2019 - 5:09pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007wilfred's wise advicejust worked for someone else, but let me know if the problem persists.
- February 6, 2019 - 11:58amwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007Touch of Rain
I only mention this because it has worked for me since the site redesign: Try refreshing your browser after logging in. I'm using Firefox by the way. Hope it works!
- February 6, 2019 - 11:55amtouch of rainJoined:January 31, 2019Hi, I"m trying to post in a…
Hi, I"m trying to post in a thread called Deadheads of Europe, but whenever I go to that page (from search results) i'm unable to post. I keep getting told I need to log in. This doesn't happen when I try to post on other threads. Maybe this thread has been closed?
- November 5, 2018 - 5:40pmGrassheadJoined:July 14, 2007Deleting Messages
I can't seem to delete anything in my inbox. I'm using Safari 12.0.1 Can someone help please? Thanks!
- December 9, 2017 - 8:07pmPappyPaulJoined:March 21, 2017Thanks!Thanks! Works now and I got Day 30.
- December 3, 2017 - 10:12ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007We think this is now fixedBut let us know if you experience something different. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!