- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Having trouble posting? Getting strange results when you load a page? Report these and other strange occurrences in the desert here! (Feel free to mention what OS and browser you're using also, as it helps nail the problem.) Thanks!
- February 6, 2019 - 5:09pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007wilfred's wise advicejust worked for someone else, but let me know if the problem persists.
- February 6, 2019 - 11:58amwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007Touch of Rain
I only mention this because it has worked for me since the site redesign: Try refreshing your browser after logging in. I'm using Firefox by the way. Hope it works!
- February 6, 2019 - 11:55amtouch of rainJoined:January 31, 2019Hi, I"m trying to post in a…
Hi, I"m trying to post in a thread called Deadheads of Europe, but whenever I go to that page (from search results) i'm unable to post. I keep getting told I need to log in. This doesn't happen when I try to post on other threads. Maybe this thread has been closed?
- November 5, 2018 - 5:40pmGrassheadJoined:July 14, 2007Deleting Messages
I can't seem to delete anything in my inbox. I'm using Safari 12.0.1 Can someone help please? Thanks!
- December 9, 2017 - 8:07pmPappyPaulJoined:March 21, 2017Thanks!Thanks! Works now and I got Day 30.
- December 3, 2017 - 10:12ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007We think this is now fixedBut let us know if you experience something different. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!
- December 3, 2017 - 8:01ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Thanks for the heads upI'll ask the tech folks.
- December 2, 2017 - 12:13pmPappyPaulJoined:March 21, 201730 Days of Dead not working correctly?I can't get the 30th day to download. The link leads to http://rhino.edgeboss.net/download/rhino/gdead/30days/undefined/day30_o… which than says "File not found" I tried to download all 30 days in one download but it is giving me 30 Days of Dead 2016 instead of 2017. On my PC, Win10, using Chrome. Have also tried Opera and Firefox.
- June 21, 2017 - 8:32ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007you can't start a new threadbecause it's not set up that way. However, if you think there should be a thread for something that doesn't already exist, send me a PM and we'll figure it out. ME,aka the moderator
- June 20, 2017 - 8:11pmfatmoneydavisJoined:June 3, 2017Unable to start new threadNot sure why I can't start a new thread! Any tips?