- November 19, 2018 - 7:17pmJumpinJTJoined:November 10, 2008Long Strange Trip Blu-Ray bonus disc 2 defective
Long Strange Trip Blu-Ray bonus disc 2 from Dead.Net that I received today (11-19-18) is not recognized by my Blu-Ray player. Disc 1 with the entire documentary plays fine, as do all my other Blu-ray discs. Cleaning player and disc did not help. Is it just me or are others having the same problem?
- September 12, 2016 - 12:20pmbolo24Joined:November 25, 2009Nx
- July 30, 2016 - 8:08amboblopesJoined:January 13, 2009Thanks!Definitely looks dormant. Maybe I can liven it up!!! Thanks as always! Bob
- July 28, 2016 - 11:31ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I thinkwe already have one of those, but it may be well buried. Let me see what I can find...
- July 27, 2016 - 6:49pmboblopesJoined:January 13, 2009Forum for Great Gear for the Grateful EarLove to have a forum or discussion thread about the great audio gear to listen to our beloved band. Even though I have had a couple pair of headphones for ten years or so, just started investigating going the headphone amp route and would love to get advise from head's who listen to same music I do... Thanks Mary, Bob
- September 16, 2015 - 4:30pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007indeedFTW merch is not Dead.net. Not sold by Dead.net. Different company.
- September 16, 2015 - 3:36pmddderekJoined:April 21, 2012FTW mech outside companyThat's the problem... they subbed it out to some third party and they are being unresponsive to legitimate concerns.