- October 24, 2018 - 4:06amSteBranJoined:October 24, 2018Barista and writer
Now I'm working in the small cafe behind my home like a barista. A guy who doing coffee for u, hehe.
But I have a dark side...When the night comes in my PC starts gleaming and it's a sign to start my work as a writer. I`m helping a busy student with their essay for a small pay, hehe. For example https://qa.studyfaq.com/question/catcher-rye-help-homework-chapter-23/
As Robin Hood for a student.
- October 7, 2018 - 11:05amdeadhead97Joined:August 10, 2017I work every day in a coffeeI work every day in a coffee machine factory and I work 5 days a week. Another thing that I do is play guitar and write a lot of my own music and another thing I’m also trying to do is make a Grateful Dead theme park and also gonna start growing soon
- December 30, 2017 - 3:51pmmarkkkJoined:December 30, 2017This deadhead is between jobsThis deadhead is between jobs currently. That being said I have had a few careers ranging from engineering to marketing. Not sure where I'll finally land up but here's to the journey lol!
- May 21, 2017 - 9:19ammagicfireJoined:May 21, 2017My vocationI'm a bookmobile librarian in Billings, Montana. I get to drive a truck around and deliver books and movies all over Yellowstone County. I love it! I also do tie-dye and make bronze charms and pendants, and melt glass into beads. I am also learning to spin and weave. I live on a ranch out in the country, in sight of the Beartooth Mountains. I sell my tie-dye and other things on etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/magicfire :)
- May 14, 2017 - 8:24amTomWoodsJoined:March 3, 2017What I do for a livingI am a professional web designer and developer so I a literally live in code when I am not listening, playing or making music :) . Recently finished working on a content based website http://www.wizita.com .wizita has a content management system of its own which I coded totally on my own. The appreciating and encouraging comments/reviews that I got from the owners of the site and the users of the site made me feel proud. I also debuted as a content writer with this site and have written a technical article for wizita.com - http://www.wizita.com/tech/chrome/article/google-chrome-tips-use-any-se… May be this is the reason why I feel emotionally attached with this site. Though I love my job but I always wanted to have music as my profession and wished I could play music for a living. Wish someday I would be able to do that. :)
- April 17, 2017 - 10:52amBryantcjohnJoined:April 4, 2017I am an ArboristI just quit my previous job where I was very unhappy manufacturing medical grade equipment for hospitals. NO respect. I just started a tree trimming and removal company Tree Service Logan http://www.treeserviceloganut.com . I have done it on the side for many years but finally decided to make my side gig the main gig :D now I listen to my music whenever I want, the boss man said it was ok haha
- December 1, 2016 - 5:42amCarombaJoined:November 30, 2016Gainful employmentBoth my fiancé and I are in the medical field and happen to be deadheads as well, I'm a paramedic and she's a nurse. Experiences from going to shows have definitely not only helped us better deal with our personal lives but our professional lives by being exposed to so many different people and so many different situations that we may not have been otherwise.
- July 11, 2016 - 12:44amJo-the-cleanerJoined:June 7, 2016My job is semi-boring. I doMy job is semi-boring. I do various types of cleaning, but the cool part is I have the chance to visit some dope a** properties every here and there. which takes daydreaming to another level. It's not much, but I love my job, and I'm good at it, so long story short, if anybody needs halp i'm here
- March 12, 2016 - 6:07pmRoczillaJoined:March 6, 2016Jack of All Trades & Master of FunI am about to embark on my 46 th career move involving interviewing passengers on a major city,s transit system.I love to travel as a passenger myself,and I get paid as well along with a few other perks.It,s to bad the name of the bus is not Further but I can,t expect everything to happen all at once.It actually will be a little intense at first until all the minor glitches are corrected, but that makes it an adventure, instead of just a job! I guess if it was easy, everybody would do it! I think " I know you rider" could be the perfect theme song for this profession.Anyhow it,s all good,and I have a very positive attitude to bring to the table, as only time will tell?
- January 17, 2016 - 10:22amFred WintersJoined:October 22, 2012My JobI am pursuing a second, nah, make that a third attempt to study the bass. My first career was as a manager of Thoroughbred Breeding Farms, in Kentucky. To do this, one must love the work, as the standard "benefits" that accrue to most professionals do not typically accompany this type of work. The reward is the journey one takes in the development of such magnificent beasts.