- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Also DVDs, CDs, MP3s... Post requests and offers here. Please note that while trading, vining, etc. are welcome here, trading, vining, and other unauthorized copying and distribution of commercial releases, including those of the Grateful Dead, is not. Thank you.
- March 27, 2019 - 7:11pmBakerBear02Joined:March 27, 2019Help My Tapes Find A Home
I live in the Northern California Bay Area and am moving down south. I have 100+ live cassette tapes of Live Dead. Most of them from the 1980s, some SBD, some Audience and some edited DeadHeadHours. I would like to find a new home for them where they will be appreciated. You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 22, 2019 - 12:38pmterrapin_wolf950Joined:January 30, 2018I'm also trying to get some…
I'm also trying to get some tapes. I know that every show ever is on archive online and on the app, but I love tapes.
I have an old truck with a tape deck, and recently acquired a decent tape deck and receiver to enjoy the tapes to the fullest.
These tapes will be enjoyed by a total of 11 deadheads ranging in age from 19-27.
Please help out a generation of young heads stuck in west Texas. Very little dead love in these parts.
If you want to work something out for the tapes please email me.
- February 14, 2019 - 2:44pmthismikebenzJoined:November 3, 2010Throwing Stones Demo
about 30 years ago, I had a cassette with, among other things, a demo of Throwing Stones. It was just Bobby singing and playing a clean sounding electric guitar. I no longer have that cassette. Does anyone know where I can find a cd or mp3 of it?
- February 9, 2019 - 11:51pm143or245Joined:October 18, 200730 days
let me know which files u need✌️
- February 6, 2019 - 10:19amterrapin_wolf950Joined:January 30, 2018A collection for future generations
Hello, do you still have your tapes available? I would love to take them off your hands. If so we can talk about more details if you email at email@example.com
I have gathered some tapes, and I would love the chance to expand my collection. I'm only 25 and I hope to one day pass on whatever tape collection I mange to gather to the next generation of heads who haven't been born yet.
My collection is around 600 tapes at this point, and I want it to keep growing. My girlfriend and I are slowly organizing and cataloging the tapes we have. I have many head friends in the area that I share with as well.
If anyone still has their collection of dead tapes that they would like to add to this collection, which I hope will continue to be passed from older heads to younger, please hit me up.
The aesthetic of the tapes and the connection to the band and older generations of heads is very special. I would really love to preserve this feeling and connection for myself, my family, my friends, and for all the many heads who have yet to be born or converted yet.
I will cover the shipping cost. Just email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- November 14, 2018 - 6:39pmalden96Joined:October 23, 201830 Days of Dead
Hi - Looking for a copy of the free 30 Days of Dead set from 2017. I have it but a couple of the files are corrupted. Also, thought they had a similar free set in 2016. Any have these that they could share? Thank you. Anyone able t o help?
- November 9, 2018 - 9:39amnewscarletJoined:August 1, 2007tapes galore
hello i have probably 100 or so cassette tapes if you're still in need of any let me know id love to pass them on to someone who appreciates them.