I have an extra code to order the box set. Is anyone interested? It expires tomorrow at noon (Feb, 24th, 12:00am, pst). peace,
Hi, I'm a huge Zappa/Phish head who would like to get into the Dead. Right now I can't afford to get a new external hard drive since my old one died. Would anyone be willing to burn a few flac/sn DVDs for me? Send me a message if you're willing to. :)
I got the soundboard off the web before the site was closed down. Can we trade this stuff without goons (lawyers) coming after us????
I'd guess we could as long as the shows/tracks are not commercially available. For example, I think that April 26, 1972, Jahrhundert Halle, Frankfurt is sold on this site and should not be traded. 4/8/72 is the show they got Cumberland Blues for Europe 72. That track cannot be traded with the show. Once you get the show, you can stick it on your copy in sequence.
I am looking for 6/21/95 Knickerbocker arena on dvd.
If anyone has it and wants to trade I will give you a list of some of my dvd's I can trade.
someones I have are
I'd be happy to trade one of those 6/21/95
You might want to check out the new Euro '72 complete box set. A bit pricey, but I'm anticipating the package and sound quality will be worth it.
Does anyone have the following cd's???????
I'm looking to fill in some gaps and these would certainly help as they are not at archieve.
The tour dates were;
* April 7, 1972, Wembley Empire Pool, Wembley
* April 8, 1972, Wembley Empire Pool, Wembley
* April 11, 1972, Newcastle City Hall, Newcastle
* April 14, 1972, Tivolis Koncertsal, Copenhagen
* April 16, 1972, Aarhus University, Aarhus
* April 17, 1972, Tivolis Koncertsal, Copenhagen
* April 21, 1972, Beat Club, Bremen
* April 24, 1972, Rheinhalle, Dusseldorf
* April 26, 1972, Jahrhundert Halle, Frankfurt
* April 29, 1972, Musikhalle, Hamburg
* May 3, 1972, Olympia Theatre, Paris
* May 4, 1972, Olympia Theatre, Paris
* May 7, 1972, Bickershaw Festival, Wigan
* May 10, 1972, Concertgebouw, Amsterdam
* May 11, 1972, Rotterdam Civic Hall, Rotterdam
* May 13, 1972, Lille Fairgrounds, Lille
* May 16, 1972, Theatre Hall, Luxembourg
* May 18, 1972, Kongressaal - Deutsches Museum, Munich
* May 23, 1972, Strand Lyceum, London
* May 24, 1972, Strand Lyceum, London
* May 25, 1972, Strand Lyceum, London
* May 26, 1972, Strand Lyceum, London
Thanks so much
Was wondering if anyone had a good copy of either one or both of these shows? I have good tapes and CD's from the audience, but really would love to get a copy from the Soundboard. I really love these shows, and this was the first time i saw them when i was a kid.
Please contact me if you can help.
Thanks a bunch
9/22/91 - Boston Garden has a Shakedown opener where Bruce plays some classical sounding phrases during the intro. There is a great soundboard circulating - PM me if you need a copy.
I'm thinking Baldwin grand piano and Bruce Hornsby, K8, for your inquiry seeking a Shakedown with a classical touch. Vince Welnick also plays on the electric Hammond Xb2.
Check the LMA (archive.org) for versions from Berlin, 10/19/90, thru 3/20/92, Hamilton, Ontario.
FYI: I've read lately where Bruce now plays a Steinway...
I have all those shows:
JGB 11/22/91 fob-schoeps
If you can deal with flac and or shn format I will put these on a DVD for you and send them off. Sorry but I don't have the bandwith to burn wav files onto CD-R's.
Let me know either here or PM me.
"It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"