Dead Admin
    Default Avatar
    DAVE’S PICKS 2024 SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS

• Four Limited Edition, Numbered Releases
    • Highly Collectible Bonus Disc
    • Free Domestic Shipping
    • Delivered Throughout The Year
    • Early Bird Pricing - $99.98
    • A minimum savings of $39.00 over purchasing a la carte.

EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 15 AT 9:00 PM PT.

------

Here we are, entering our lucky number 13th year of the Dave's Picks series, and once again, I mean it when I say it feels like we're just getting started. Back in mid-2011 when Mark Pinkus and Doran Tyson approached me with the idea of a new archival series to be called Dave's Picks, I was thrilled, humbled, and above all honoured for this ultimate sign of trust, faith, and respect. Never did I think the series would be going for a baker's dozen of years, with many more on the horizon. Our aim remains exactly the same as it was in 2012 when the Dave's Picks series started: bring you A+ complete Grateful Dead shows, sounding better than ever, beautifully packaged, four times per year. A series that began with 12,000 units of each volume is now at 25,000 and sometimes that might not even be enough, and this is a testament to Rhino never veering off the path of its vision to treat Dead Heads with respect and caring. Everything we release, just as everything we do as it relates to the Grateful Dead's legacy, begins with the question, "is this cool? Is this something I'd like?"

To our subscribers, we really couldn't do this without you. You give us the faith that we're on the right track, trusting us to fill your mailbox with the goods four times per year. We put a tremendous amount of work into the subscribers' exclusive Bonus Disc that comes with the second volume every year, and that's to say thank you for joining us on this journey that doesn't have a specific destination. Speaking of the Bonus Disc, wait until you see what we have planned for the extra CD that will come to you along with Volume 50. Were I a younger fellow, I'd insert the "mind-blown" emoji here. Suffice it to say, we think it will blow your mind. After a year of tremendous variety with 2023's four offerings from 1977 (two complete shows!), 1972 (Keith and Donna!), 1979 (Brent!), and 1971 (Keith, with Pigpen on hiatus!), we are already planning a wild ride in 2024, starting with a 4-CD mega set featuring TWO complete shows from April 27 and 28, 1985, at the Frost. And Vol. 50? An upper-tier Dead show that's been on our release list for many years. The time is perfect for this show (shows...?) to be the one celebrating big number 50. So, thanks for coming along for another year. We really appreciate it and won't let you down.

David Lemieux
    September 2023

Another year of complete previously unreleased live Grateful Dead shows? Yes, please! By now we’re certain you know that a subscription is your best bet for getting each of the four numbered, limited-edition releases (now totaling a minimum of 13 CDs), delivered to your door quarterly. You’ll also get the subscription exclusive bonus disc, which remains one of the most highly sought-after collectables we release, and free U.S. shipping. Subscriber bonus discs are not released outside of this offer. As always, early bird subscribers can nab a sub at $99.98 (regular pricing will be $119.92).

Dave's Picks 2024 will be capped at 25,000 copies of each release. Your best bet is to subscribe, sit back, and relax all year long!

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • uncle_tripel

...graphics for Dave's Vol. #50
    GREAT job!

uncle_tripel

• uncle_tripel

... my own questions lol; recent on-line research gave me some insight, and info regarding the lack of representation of particular years in the daP series.

Here are some words from Light Into Ashes (feb. 2011) quoting Mr. Lemieux "If we had Betty Boards, if we had reel-to-reel properly [mixed] tapes of every show in the ‘80s, believe me, we would be seeing a lot more ‘80s releases.” AND “There have been a lot of requests for 1984-88 DPs. Many don’t realize that those years have atrocious sound quality.”

Also quoting Mr. Norman, “If they’re PA tapes, right off the soundboard, they may not be a good, representative mix for a CD. What could happen is that Phil or Bobby might be very loud onstage; then whoever was mixing for the house wouldn’t [put] much of that bandmember in the mix; it wouldn’t be necessary… Unfortunately, the tape made from that board mix would be lacking. But yeah, there’s lots of stuff missing from the ‘80s.”

This last comment may explain some of that so-called echo / reverb we can faintly hear in 1985 tapes.

LOVE ALL the HARD WORK this TEAM PERFORMS!
    YOU ALL are truly the SMILE MAKERS!

peace all!
    uncle_tripel

• uncle_tripel

...to THINKIN' yesterday about how EXCITING the sonic travels of the 36 DiP's & 50 DaP's releases have been SO FAR. In August this year, DaP begins #51 onwards to #100... anyway the years that have been largely FOCUSED
    upon include:
    '74 & '77 (7 each year)
    '73 (5 for this year)
    '71 & '72 & '78 (4 for each year)
    '69 & '76 (3 each year)

QUESTION: will there be DaP 2-track recordings released featuring the years of '68, '75, '82, '86, '88, '89, '91 thru '95 ?
    could it be some of these years ONLY have MULTI-track recordings and don't qualify for a DaP release?

anyone care to comment with insight or opinion?

So you know I've been a soldier in the armies of the night, & I'll find the fatal error in what's otherwise ALL RIGHT.
    Something shines around you that seems, to my DELIGHT...
    ...just a little light.

• Obeah

Oh wow, I just came across Elliott Peck's statement. Wishing her and her family much patience and peace.

As someone who had major abdominal surgery five summers ago, I was blessed to have two capable surgeons and an amazing crew of nurses who took care of me while I was on the post-surgical ward for nearly a week afterwards. And with a no-bend, no-lift restriction, I was basically helpless for another month after that. So although it was very humbling, I was always aware of how very fortunate I was. I recovered in full, and all of my awful stomach/digestive woes have been a thing of the past ever since. So Elliott, I doubt you'll see this, but if you do please allow me to wish you a successful procedure(s) and a speedy and complete recovery.

• uncle_tripel

...(201)-777-8653 was the grateful dead hotline and how us East Coast HEADS "stay(ed) in touch", phone re-dial was REQUIRED lol; today we have dead.net. what WILL we DO in 2039...?

peace all!
    uncle_tripel

• 1stshow70878

I do that all the time with those two names. I call it Anheuser's disease instead of Alzheimer's since I was born in STL. Thanks Gerd. Will correct. Howdy back at ya!
    Cheers

• gratefulgerd

1stshow,
    are you sure it's Marty Robbins who owns/owned the CW B-Bender?
    Or is it Marty Stewart who bought it from CW's family?

I'm a huge GP and Byrds fan too.

Greetings to CO!
    G.

• TN John

Just announced she has a tumor in her abdomen that will require a complex surgery.
    Positive vibes for her!
    Peace

• 1stshow70878

Tragedy seems to follow the famous. Clarence and his brother killed by a drunk driver while loading up their gear after a gig I think it said. I gotta get some Clarence White. Marty Robbins (OOPS, Stewart) owns the "B- bender" strat and Tony Rice had his modified Martin D-28 acoustic.
    Cheers

• Colin Gould

Great player. He was the person being referenced by Gram Parsons in the second verse of the track ‘In My Hour of Darkness’ on ‘Grievous Angel’.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

3 years

DAVE’S PICKS 2024 SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS

• Four Limited Edition, Numbered Releases
• Highly Collectible Bonus Disc
• Free Domestic Shipping
• Delivered Throughout The Year
• Early Bird Pricing - $99.98
• A minimum savings of $39.00 over purchasing a la carte.

EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 15 AT 9:00 PM PT.

------

Here we are, entering our lucky number 13th year of the Dave's Picks series, and once again, I mean it when I say it feels like we're just getting started. Back in mid-2011 when Mark Pinkus and Doran Tyson approached me with the idea of a new archival series to be called Dave's Picks, I was thrilled, humbled, and above all honoured for this ultimate sign of trust, faith, and respect. Never did I think the series would be going for a baker's dozen of years, with many more on the horizon. Our aim remains exactly the same as it was in 2012 when the Dave's Picks series started: bring you A+ complete Grateful Dead shows, sounding better than ever, beautifully packaged, four times per year. A series that began with 12,000 units of each volume is now at 25,000 and sometimes that might not even be enough, and this is a testament to Rhino never veering off the path of its vision to treat Dead Heads with respect and caring. Everything we release, just as everything we do as it relates to the Grateful Dead's legacy, begins with the question, "is this cool? Is this something I'd like?"

To our subscribers, we really couldn't do this without you. You give us the faith that we're on the right track, trusting us to fill your mailbox with the goods four times per year. We put a tremendous amount of work into the subscribers' exclusive Bonus Disc that comes with the second volume every year, and that's to say thank you for joining us on this journey that doesn't have a specific destination. Speaking of the Bonus Disc, wait until you see what we have planned for the extra CD that will come to you along with Volume 50. Were I a younger fellow, I'd insert the "mind-blown" emoji here. Suffice it to say, we think it will blow your mind. After a year of tremendous variety with 2023's four offerings from 1977 (two complete shows!), 1972 (Keith and Donna!), 1979 (Brent!), and 1971 (Keith, with Pigpen on hiatus!), we are already planning a wild ride in 2024, starting with a 4-CD mega set featuring TWO complete shows from April 27 and 28, 1985, at the Frost. And Vol. 50? An upper-tier Dead show that's been on our release list for many years. The time is perfect for this show (shows...?) to be the one celebrating big number 50. So, thanks for coming along for another year. We really appreciate it and won't let you down.

David Lemieux
September 2023

Another year of complete previously unreleased live Grateful Dead shows? Yes, please! By now we’re certain you know that a subscription is your best bet for getting each of the four numbered, limited-edition releases (now totaling a minimum of 13 CDs), delivered to your door quarterly. You’ll also get the subscription exclusive bonus disc, which remains one of the most highly sought-after collectables we release, and free U.S. shipping. Subscriber bonus discs are not released outside of this offer. As always, early bird subscribers can nab a sub at $99.98 (regular pricing will be $119.92).

Dave's Picks 2024 will be capped at 25,000 copies of each release. Your best bet is to subscribe, sit back, and relax all year long!

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years 2 months

I thought I heard Dave say shows, which may mean maybe three shows from 1970 and the the bonus material from 10-24

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

I think Snafu wss referring to "Dick's 'dex, The Dick's Picks Indexed Guide", a booklet that came with the "From The Vault" box in 2007. It gave some information and track listing for all 36 volumes of "Dick's Picks".

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

In reply to by DeadVikes

At the end of Dick’s Picks when he passed they issued a booklet ( I’m back in Boston for nephew’s wedding so I can’t go look at it) CD sized cross referencing songs shows. It was maybe 50 pages, a nice little reference book. As I said I don’t remember how I got it but suspect it was a bonus when the series came to its sad end. Nothing special and nowadays info easily available but a nice little item. I think # 50 would be appropriate to issue Dave’s 1stvolume

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

For years I’ve been turning the youngsters at work who have no clue who The GD were ( I work in one of the most ethnically diverse environments outside of NYC anywhere) onto who they were by exposing them to that greeting. I had no idea some heads were offended by it. I don’t remember when it started but it was always said in an innocuous way as far as I was concerned. Yes youngsters I am grandpa to a number and when said by a 20 or 30 something Asian guy it is a mark of respect not derision

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

Yes I continue to spread the word musically. As I mentioned I work in a ultra diverse ( blue collar) job. I am a lead with a crew of 60+ mostly 20 and 30 somethings. In the office there are 5 leads on a 7 day rotation. 3 Chinese ( 1 from Guangjo -sic- 1 from HK and 1 abc but whose parents had just arrived and grew up as if in Chengdu ? 1 Scot and me typical white boy Yank. I play YouTube 10 hours a day exposing them and the crew ( easily 50% not US born) to a wide range of Motown blues bluegrass doowop rock etc. it used to be oh my parents listen to that or my uncle worked for the Americans and I heard that as a kid. Now it’s my grandparents or great uncle 😆

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

Several attempts to describe the booklet have failed to pass the privacy regulations!

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

It has a song index to the DPs

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

As much of a collector/ completest as I am no chance of me spending 160 on this. The Brits have it worse Badlands has it for £179 !

user picture

Member for

5 years 1 month

I noticed mention on his site about this release coming from Japan. If this is the case, that could effect pricing due to frieght charges. I don't really know but I do know 160$ for a four cd set is crazy. Maybe the extras are super cool! I would hope, anyhow

Rock on, gang

user picture

Member for

7 years 5 months

In reply to by snafu

I have been collecting the Dick's and Dave's Pick since inception. I had the extreme pleasure of being one of Dick's "pen pals" and still own the letters we shared. As an avid music collector, one of my favorite memories was to have my "Volume 9" arrive with a short note written to me on the back of the cd and signed by Dick. It will always be one of my prized possessions. I proudly own all of the Dicks and Daves series. As a 45 year+ Deadhead/follower, now in my 60's this series (and many of the box sets) have become an integral part of my life. I had expected the quality to diminish over time and that just hasn't happened. I marvel over the consistent quality though the years.
Usually, I debate the subscription purchase for a few days and then fold. This year, I finally decided not to fight it. I've ordered it already.
Dicks 'Dex was issued as a bonus. At the time, I thought do I really need this? As the collection has expanded, I find myself using it more and more often to help me "pick" what I want to listen to. I think it's "high time" to issue another as a supporting reference. Hoping our collective voice is heard. If you are new to the Dead and debating the subscription, my advice to you is, to just go for it. I would never steer a fellow Deadhead wrong.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

I don’t have it and don’t remember it being for sale.
I had all the DP’s when the series ended and was annoyed about the new chop job RT series and didn’t subscribe. So if Dick’s Dex came with a RT subscription that may be why I don’t have it.
But if it was for sale by itself I didn’t really need it because I had Dead Base IX and XI which have show and song info plus a whole lot more.

List of releases:
deaddisc
(.)
com

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Good on ya for spreading the GD word to the younger generation. We need more Deadheads in the world. I had a similar experience at a workplace when a thirty-something found out I was into the Dead and was surprised. I guess she expected long hair or something but at sixty plus then those days were gone. She expressed an interest and her teen daughter did too so I gave them all my early burned CDs of some prime stuff which had been replaced with better copies by then. She thought I was some guru but I told her to check out deadnet where the real experts are and I am still a novice by standards here.
As for Hey Now, one person who finds it slightly disrespectful for some reason does not a controversy make. The only thing the rest of us have against it, and it doesn't bother me how they word it, is when the site uses it to chastise us for something wrong we didn't even do! This site has always had lousy IT tech and they seem to like to show it often and in new and different ways continuously. Just my two cents.
Cheers

user picture

Member for

7 years 5 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

I collected the RT Series too. I tended to discount them at first. Initially I viewed them as inferior too. But, going back and revisiting them, there are some gems from the road.
I also have the Dead Base. They're a great resource for various reasons.
The advantage of the Dick's 'Dex, is that using it and the way I have my Dead library stored, it makes it easier to pull the show by its volume number.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

From Creole corruption of French word ecoute as in listen. A call and response as in "listen", "no, you listen". Inquiring minds want to know.
Cheers

user picture

Member for

5 years 1 month

I agree, plenty of amazing music in the RT series.

Same for download series.

user picture

Member for

3 years 9 months

In reply to by 1stshow70878

How much of our lives are wasted waiting for someone in the household to quote get ready unquote

Grrr

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

In reply to by wissinomingdeadhead

Daverock mentioned the 10 18 72 Playing Dark Star Dew Playing sequence that made up that Light Into Ashes breakout release. Surprised that one is still available. 45 bucks for 2 LPs is reasonable, and a great pressing. May have to put that on tomorrow. Still awaiting DiP 2 and its own Dark Star sequence. Hoping 2024 Dave's brings forth a Dark Star. Or two.

Edited to ask: Is 10 28 72 the one where Bear took handheld mics around the venue for one of the recordings? Feel like it was an October '72 show and Cleveland seemed the one. Had an incredibly livelike sound of the hall. But somehow where the audience wasn't so loud, and I don't imagine he was walking around with a giant pole with his mics.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by jonathan918@GD

Agreed that Road Trips series are filled to the brim with amazing music, though i wish some of those shows were released in full though, especially MSG 90.

I'm not too familiar with the download series, any recommendation would be appreciated!

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

The Road Trips series is great. I had issues with it initially as each installment did not include compete shows. At the time I was a complete show completest I guess? However I was definitely mistaken on that and plus the series did start to release complete shows too. However, and I have said this before, the bonus discs are a big plus. I had most of the bonus discs, and for the ones I did not have, well I got fairly good with finding them on eBay. Also I must shout out Real Gone Music for the reissue efforts as I was able to fill some gaps by ordering from that company sans the bonus discs. With that and for most volumes that came with one, getting the bonus disc, at least to me completed the release. With few exceptions the material on the bonus discs are almost essential to the rest of discs in each volume.

As for the download series, I have a few of those show too. There are some under the radar shows in that series, but I like it. There were two special downloads that came from Road Trips: 11/5/79 & 11/6/79 both from the Spectrum. A few songs from each of those shows are on Road Trips V.1 N. 1. but for one reason or another they decided to give the Spectrum shows the full release as downloads as well. Most of the download series is still available on Nugs.net except for the 2 complete Road Trips downloads. It is a bummer as I really would like to get my hands on both of those shows.

Hey Gratefulhan, check your PM.

The Download series was great. I wish they would release them all in CDs.
#1 from the Palladium in 1977 is outstanding.
#7 from September 1980 Springfield Mass.
#4 from June 1976 Capitol Theatre.
#5 from March 1988 Hampton.
#10 from July 1972 is another favorite.
#11 from Pine Knob June 1991.

A lot to love in this series.

user picture

Member for

7 months 1 week

And you show me a sign...1985 danger ahead, jerry in red!
yes to BLIND-MAN that would be VERY cool
and to 1STSHOW on no. 51 with a different line(s)up with six 11 sixty nine, or maybe six 25 ninety two
chatting Seaside with a lean towards no. 50 I did not hear him speaking in tongues, it was plural, as in “SHOWS”, and talking about upcoming "world recordy" for subscribers, wow, like it’s dizzying the possibilities; melkweg, jamaica
I'll be willin' to be movin'
Peace All!
uncle_tripel

Add seven 6 eighty seven as a contender for no. 51

user picture

Member for

2 years 9 months

In reply to by uncle_tripel

Yes, the term World Recordy sounds promising. I remember the bad mix on my Europe 81 old cassettes was mostly guitar and keyboards. I always thought it was a mistake that nobody caught until it was too late. I just realized, could it be only half the mix of a multitrack? Regardless, there are at least two recordings from that tour, either Melk Weg or Essen. But I still loved listening to Munich, Paris and Copenhagen, despite their flaws.

user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

why? why, after all these years of no problems with these subscriptions, I can't order now? I have tried everything, reset passwords, jumped through hoops, some with real fire, and still can't order. Tired of this, down to the last few days and I still can't order. When will this site get their shit together? done now, maybe someone will help me, but if I get another email saying change your password, or one that insinuate that I don't know what I'm doing, I'm done.

user picture

Member for

7 months 1 week

..wouldn't that be a major coup if those tapes were actually salvageable.
I can remember those cassettes and listening to one of the Rainbow, Bremen, Russelheim, Barcelona,
what a struggle, think I purged them all about 15 years ago, once was just enough lol.

Peace All!
uncle_tripel

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by PT Barnum

PT - sorry if you have already tried this, but whenever I have ordered anything over the last year or so, I have done so as a guest rather than someone with an existing password etc. It has always worked for me this way.
Why we can't order using our existing details is beyond me.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

PT and DAVEROCK Yes I have been ordering as a Guest for a long time now It works and I don't know why ordering as a member is so Difficult ??

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

I signed in and expected trouble ahead.
No problems this time.
It's kind of random it seems.
Cheers

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 9 months

Have just been picking up Dave's a la carte the past few years, got just what I wanted that way.

But seeing as I went to both of these 1985 Frost shows (hence my user name, as I like the Frost even better than the Greek), and Number 50 sounds mighty tasty, I'm going all in again.

The 85s were not up to the 70s quality IMO, but I still enjoyed these shows and the cozy venue at the Frost.

Hoping that 50 will be the Ark, but many of us have said that before.,...

user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

this is complete bull shit, tried everything, says my email is invalid, tried another one, won't go thru, tried as quest, won't work, tried everything, I want to give you my money, why won't you take it? someone please help me.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

PT,
You’ve probably tried this already, but different browser and/or delete history.
Alternatively, try to order from a phone or tablet.

user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

well, after several hours and repeated hair pulling, I have successfully completed this order. Thanks to Icecrmcnkd, I had to download an additional browser, pull out an old credit card that I haven't used on this site before and use a different email address but, it finally worked. Am I happy? for the music, yes, am I happy about this abortion that is this sites inability to complete even the smallest request? NO, . this is it, I'm out.

Hey PT et el
Did you/anyone receive a email confirmation?
Our order shows charged on CC, and in order history, but no email confirmation or confirmation number?

This is supposed to be fun, not so stressful, FFS!

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Ordered oct 25 as soon as it posted and got an email confirmation right away. I was signed in and amazingly it all worked. The snafus are so random. Weird I.T. for sure.
Cheers and good luck all

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Now we have to stress about wether there’ll be nonsense or not?
We haven’t received any email confirmation, just a hit on the CC, and it shows in order history, which is weird because we’ve been having to sign in under guest for several of last purchases?
Hopefully it won’t matter, but here we go again having to worry.
And, we’re actually really exited for some 85 shows, been waiting since….

Hey, only six attempts! You guys are killing it!
This is such #$&**()) can’t use cuss words now…wtf, now their censoring us?

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by Oroborous

OB,

I didn't receive an email confirmation either, but it shows up in my order history as well.

Maybe the confirmation was rejected with a Hey Now?

user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

I did, I did receive a confirmation email from rhino/deadnet/someone/somebody. There were so many attempts on my part to be included in this subscription and the subsequent music that it entails. I do believe I spent 5 hours of my personal time to achieve a successful order. Who do I send the invoice to?
After saying that I just have got to ask, "wtf do the web development team do all day?" Is there one? if not, you really need one to help get this site up to 2024 specs, not flailing around trying to make the simplest thing work, something that has always worked in the past, but now, seems to do everything it can to make your order difficult.
And here's another thing, it's the money, one would think that they would at least get the money right. They really don't have to do much to sell this product, please, please spend a little time making this site that we all want and deserve, one that is friendly and inclusive to all, kinda like the Dead themselves. That's my two cents worth, not worth much, but it's out there. Take it or leave it.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by PT Barnum

I work for a tech company and I was telling a couple it guys about some of this and they couldn’t believe it’s taking this long to upgrade a site…and their slacker it guys ; ) You’d think a conglomerate like WM would have the ways and means to do this correctly.
I wonder if any of the band have any idea of how bad the quality is with WM?
Maybe they don’t care, but I’d like to believe they wouldn’t like decades of trying to do things professionally going down the toilet because of some lame corporation?

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Did everyone get an email with Dave's new video saying thank you and talking about #50 and 51? His comments have me spinning. For one, he is super excited about #50! But he talks about the bonus disc is a show that could have been a stand alone Dave's Picks. Hmmm. So, does that mean it will be a show that can fit on one disc? What shows can fit on one disc. Or as someone pointed out back about 100 Hey Now posts ago, could the bonus disc for 50 be 2 discs? And he talks about 51 being something that noone is going to see coming. This definitely sounds like an exciting year. Can't wait to see how it plays out. He also said that Rhino should be releasing info on #50 soon. Definitely an exciting time in GD world. Also sounds like they are upping the game trying to get people to subscribe. Hopefully y'all who didn't get confirmation are really on the list.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by Tramjams

Didn't mean to post the same thing on both boards. Kept getting blocked and didn't realize it actually went thru so tried the other post.
This site is supposed to be my stress reliever. Not my stress inducer

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/en/grateful-dead/special-collections/daves-picks/2024-daves-picks-subscription-early-bird/081227817411.html